What went wrong? They have a national show and have not even made a dent, barely any new subscribers...

What went wrong? They have a national show and have not even made a dent, barely any new subscribers. barely any new fans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs
youtu.be/Q-0yNvIJy2Q?t=5m14s
google.com/trends/explore?q=million dollar extreme
google.com/trends/explore?q=sam hyde
youtube.com/watch?v=sMQUFvv0WRY
youtu.be/5g-nniO1WN4?t=708
tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2016/09/19/friday-cable-ratings-september-16-2016/
youtu.be/pVDDnDzpoHM
youtu.be/LEgxS_vzQjU
strawpoll.me/11247098
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a shit show

>What went wrong?
Their show is terrible. I normally love Adult Swim shows: Tim and Eric, Check it Out!, The Eric Andre Show, loved it all. MDE bored me to tears within the first 2 minutes.

this

Forced meme

There's just a dedicated team of autists trying to push this shit

They're not funny.

I only find MDE funny when they're fucking with regular people and triggering audiences. Sketch comedy isn't really their forte tbqh.

When was MDE's goal ever about getting big?

the only people that watched the show already knew about mde

i think if they wanted to have a national audience they would've killed themselves by now

MDE is so underground that you can get to china from it.

They need to get more public support

youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs

remember when you could report threads for commercial advertisement or spam?

stop spamming this everywhere

meh, the subreddit gained about 3,000 subscribers. seems like nothing but it is something.

honestly, it airs at 12:15, it's experimental, and it's somewhat "alt-right" (which doesn't gel with the far-left's supposed monopoly on surreal comedy), it's expected it won't be "huge". wait a few seasons. Tim and Eric and Eric Andre weren't popular at all till a few years after their debuts.

that's why you hate it (also, you hate yourself)

yeah, I don't get why anyone would care. it's specifically designed not get big. I don't know why people who follow an underground movement would still be in this materialist/capitalist (no, i'm not a libcuck) mindset of getting famous by any means necessary

People just aren't (((Woke))) enough to appreciate this gem.

I miss those days

youtu.be/Q-0yNvIJy2Q?t=5m14s

Been doing Kenpo for six years and still can't fucking kick through a fucking armoire

Too avande garde and controversial for the audience that says they're avande garde and controversial

Also hit and miss with original fanbase

>wait a few seasons

its too much for normies right now

need to wait a few years so their little peabrains can catch up to the humor and intelligence level of sam hyde

Is Sam Hyde the only man to have regrown his hairline?

>Andrew Ruse
>Charls Caroll
>Sometimes Sam when he feels like not being a gross fuck

Why are they so handsome?

google.com/trends/explore?q=million dollar extreme

what are you talking about

google.com/trends/explore?q=sam hyde

>twice as many australians are into Sam than Americans

this desu

This show is Dadaist as fuck, very groundbreaking and a direction Adult Swim should take

My dream co owners and managers of Adult Swim by 2020 are DJ Douggpound, Sam Hyde, and Tim&Gregg

You have to be an asshole to get it.

>Spike at Nov 28 2015
>Planet Parenthood shooting - Nov 27
My sides

>People with different political views to mine are assholes

So tolerant and understanding.

I should be tolerant of assholes as much as I am of serial killers, that being, not at all.

YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK WHEN I PULL OVER 2 SWEET PEACHES LIKE YOU

W
O
O

W
O
O

ITS GONNA BE A BUMPY RIDE

this thread everyday

The show is shit.

Are gays really more likely to be pedophiles? Why does Sam think this?

I blame Sam's weak chin.

he has retard eyes

he should of used some good jazz fusion as intro music from stuff like weather report, sets a nice bob ross tone...

youtube.com/watch?v=sMQUFvv0WRY

look at this gay for pay over here

youtu.be/5g-nniO1WN4?t=708

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNYUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
NIIIIIIIIIGERRRRRRRRRRRRSAHHAHAHAHHA

They mostly use free music from unknown artists. Can't even watch your video in my country because of music rights.

>subreddit

Found the mode target audience. Go back to trumps subreddit

Yeah, makes me wonder where did they get Maus

>Rather than see the irony of my stance, I'll compare people with different political views to serial killers.

I love that fucking sketch
>I'm always the guy always doing coke and stuff and I'm always gonna be that guy dude. Like she cant take that away from me dude.

The problem is he could rip you in two like Pyramid Head in one of the Silent Hill movies. Can't remember which one.

sure buddy.

>can't see how dangerous it is to liken people with different views to serial killers
>le im an intellectual

Re-read my post, you illiterate fuck.

I think the rule is you can use less than 30 seconds of a song, after that you have to pay money for copyright fees.

meant for

yeah right I beat up guys half your size

episode 6 is PURE KINO

prove me wrong

protip: you cant/

you guys realized they broke a mil again. nothing went "wrong"/ Show was great

aww yiss season 2 imminent

>Tim and Eric
pleb
>its funny because its not funny
>its meta comedy, you probably dont get the complexity
>im very smart
go eat shit all you fake ass cultural connoisseurs

Honestly I think a big reason it's not more popular is because it broadcasts on fucking Friday nights. I'm sure if they moved it to thursday or sunday they still do the sunday block right they'd get more views

edgy right wingers are not funny.

pseudo intellectual leftist Cred Forums posters are not funny

I'm funny

lhaha hitler genocide lmao

a highly underrated joke. i knew a guy like that. fucking piece of shit

he's funny^

hahahaha i want my wifes colon filled to the brim with somalian refugee cock lmao

the cryogenics skit was obvious with its shit, but damn if it isnt a good skit. its hilarious and what i want. fuck this cuck culture forming in america. get some fucking american pride you pussies. have some dignity you sjw pussy fucks

hahah black people are inferior look at my cherrypicked stats

Kraics dont run
*walks off*

nothing went wrong

you're so dead kid

>cherrypicked
show me a single study suggesting blacks are anything but the dumbest race.

You cant.

why did the wife look like that brown dude from The Last Starfighter at the end

Tim and Eric is funny...

The show's hardly right wing

>barely any new fans

It's not a show. It's a social experiment. It's not funny, but people are laughing here. Crazy stuff.

>cherrypicked

lol

he cant

very smart man you are very smart

the whole thing is the wife wants some alpha dick sperm in her and her husband isnt enough, because shes a selfish bitch. the turnout is the result of her being a greedy slut
tim and eric is shit.
>this is what i do, i sit on you
>its funny because its not funny
there is nothing in their comedy. its just "lol so randum" shit. stop being a fucking AS sheep

are you sure she isn't shilling that other MDE?

he's fucking based. fuck off kike.

>Trump 2016
>hardly right wing

that's why all the fucking nazis of this site cream their fucking skinny jeans when he speaks.

get bent m8

mde got big money to throw around

This is OC my man

>liking a painfully unfunny cunt because he says nigger and faggot sometimes

Cred Forums is braindead.

pol don't actually have principled beliefs bro, they got with the tide. Trump is a centerist

>>Trump 2016

what? I'll admit that the show steers toward traditionalism perhaps somewhat(there's a reason it's exploding on pol), but if anything it's decidedly centrist.

wow thats it
im a #meatlogforhilldog

>What went wrong?
it is a piece of shit and they're a bunch of talentless cunts you dumb fucking niggers. stop trying to rationalize their failure with whatever dumb fucking excuse you redditors can muster.
it-is-shit.

>subreddit
see, that's their audience.

damn man I need some salt for this BURN

not the fag you replied to, but at the end of the teacher skit during the music which is a fucking sick song they blurred out charle's hat that says trump 2016 on it or some shit, and he mouths "vote trump" a few times before the skit ends

oh well you never win if you don't play I guess

>sick song

are you 12 ?

are you 50?

SNAKE EYES!

Dear sir/madam/xir,

I am a dedicated and frequent poster to internet forums and would like to apply for the esteemed position of Internet Shill.

For your information, I have amassed more than 1000 upvotes on Reddit, created entertaining viral rage comics, have 5000 likes for my Facebook memes and even appeared on TV as an Anonymous hacktivist.

I would be very grateful if you could give my application your kind consideration.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,

Anand Prakash
Mumbai

tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2016/09/19/friday-cable-ratings-september-16-2016/

It's a good song son. Their other stuff isn't that great but Really Bees is a pretty sick song. Sorry you hate fun.

this meme never gets old.

"Sams just pretending guys, he's mocking Cred Forums he's not one of them!"

How about even looking at the youtube video posted in this very thread.

The entire thing is a textbook (((liberal))) take on police authority

just sample some jaco bass riffs for a few seconds for christs sake, the dude died by being beaten to death by bouncers at a santana show.

you can lean right and still hate cops you dumb butt

He's mocking how blacks see the police you retard. He says blacklivematter woke him up to the white nationalist movement so I doubt he agrees with them.

this lol

Sam is a nazi piece of dog shit and his show doesn't deserve to be on air.

spotted the paki

N A Z I
A
Z
I

I LITERALLY WATCH EVERY EPISODE THAT COMES OUT AND LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT

for the first time in years and that goes for any show. except maybe breaking bad

Who else would you vote for? Hillary won't even be alive by then.

>Tim and Eric, Check it Out!, The Eric Andre Show, loved it all.
There's your problem, you're a half wit.

Fuck off retard.

? I wasn't condemning trump user. He asked and I told him the reference

>no u

>Not liking shitty music=hating fun

their fan boys gargle it up and literally no one else, its garbage.

So ratings aren't an issue if its posting similar numbers to Eric Andre in its first season?

>people who say words are the same as people who kill people

you're the problem. what's funny is you don't see it.

>that's their audience

everything has a subreddit you fucking faggot

shut up you hipster idiot

>men who order people to kill aren't using words to kill
Really makes you think.

y u mad tho

Not really a big fan. It has a few select moments. Chances are if the people who do enjoy it are anything like me, very neutral (>inb4 numale), they don't care to subscribe to jack shit, which is why we're creeping around as anons.

If they stepped their game up hardcore they could do some really good stuff.

Also spamming that shit 24/7 didn't help

Nick dropping character to call the girl a bitch wasn't as funny as it was in the wall show or moms. Why is that?

Retard.

the ball bud sketch was the only really great sketch. The toss it one was ok.

it's not terrible, he's pretty obnoxious with his political views though.

I'm considering making a jewtube account just to subscribe to MDE Tbh

Wow, worst one yet.

So many of their sketches don't go anywhere. And when they try their hand at commentary, it lacks depth in every aspect.
It's the show most of us would have made as teenagers: Immature and badly written. With the added bonus of 90s visuals.

>dove
What do they mean by this?

He's a degenerate

High testosterone.

Nothing went wrong

They established an audience with their personality
Made some kino tier skits
Kept their ratings up (congrats on season 2 by breaking a million finale)
and kept a low budget while delivering the message they wanted

Honestly for amateurs sam and his friends not only surpassed my expectations but they made professionals who've been at adult swim for years look like absolute trash

I didn't mind eric andre, in fact I loved some of his skits
But now that I see him on the same network as something as kino tier as MDE I can't help but hate him

>degeneracy of the right
>the left's delight

quite jelly desu
also that tranny types like a fucking retard

That's exactly how I feel about Eric Andre.

When it was S1, 2 & 3 it was my favorite show. Genuinely laughed hard at almost every skit.

Since MDE came on and also since S4 is the weakest for Eric, I haven't looked back tbqh.

>You got a five and a one
>Hell yeah!

>1 million viewers

they're definitely getting renewed

I liked the show a lot, but their YouTube channel is a mess. They need to separate their actual comedy from the videos where Sam yells at his cell phone camera and the videos where they play video games in a depressing manner, etc. I enjoyed youtu.be/pVDDnDzpoHM but MDE is an acquired taste. If I didn't know anything about the group and saw that or youtu.be/LEgxS_vzQjU , I'd assume it was amateur hour and move on. In fact, that's pretty much what happened to me. It wasn't until I saw World Peace and realized MDE could make some good stuff that I gave the channel a second shot.
So basically they need to put their best stuff with mass appeal on one channel, and their other stuff on a different one.

wasn't a fan until I watched this skit a few times. Pulled a fast one on the censors

>Big dumpy legs, big milky tits, lots of acne, and for some reason I was walking down this corridor at The Howard Johnson and my dick was just rock hard, like iron bar hard
What did samuel mean by this?

What am I looking for?

9/11 references.

Enlighten me, Rainman.

Watch the skit again again. This time, look at the candles behind Sam. Look at the pattern of her pants. Listen to the explosion sound playing (and watch some 9/11 videos of the explosion). She literally crashes through glass. Big brother is denying he did it.

Was fun to dissect - I'm sure I'm missing something

>a show that does the le random or le awkward situation flops

Couldn't be happier to be honest family.

They didn't try hard enough to make their really edgy stuff "go viral".

Most people only tuned in because it was near Eric Andre's timeslot.

what was this supposed to say

CUM

yea a brain

I left my goat brain in your mom's gaping asshole. Thanks for reminding me

because it wasn't as clever as the wall show one

How was the new episode? Someone give me a youtube link.

Butthurt bluepilled liberal normie faggots detected

Please go back to r.e.d.d.i.t.

Thanks

but it didn't so you are happy for nothing

>this thing used to be a man

shit is nauseating

What the fuck is a "Horse chugger"?

It means horse fucker.

I DIDN'T TRIP YOU, YOU FELL!

>Used to be

Not how it works, no matter what tumblr tells you.

They didn't bring Kourosh along with them.

You lost me when you went into Cred Forums memes and I'm the kind of person who watches Hitler speeches on youtube.

>But now that I see him on the same network as something as kino tier as MDE I can't help but hate him

it really does feel like sam almost ran in and said the emperor has no clothes. Erics show isnt interesting or engaging at all and is basically just "lol random" fodder for potheads

>And when they try their hand at commentary, it lacks depth in every aspect.

pretty much this. the bullying sketch, the male hookers, the wall show, were particularly obnoxious and ham handed.

Kino just means cinema in German you fucking idiot. stop saying it like it actually means anything in "artistic" value.

>its a "typical normie with his generic cookie cutter center left world view is pissed that the show actively shits on his misplaced opinions" post

Kino means film in Russian you stupid fuck

oh but they did. he was in the baseball skit but you just couldnt see him.

Sam is desperate to become famous its pretty obvious

Ah jesus it's like he's Mussolini or something.

It was pure kinography

>Tim and Eric, Check it Out!, The Eric Andre Show... the list goes on

Pretty sure that video is from before BLM.

It seems like everyone forgot that as soon as BLM came around.

they regularly break character in some videos to just talk about their actual political views.

it was pretty funny seeing liberals trying to say they were really one of them hiding behind several layers of "muh irony" though

I had no idea who they were before World Peace but now Ive seen tons of MDE material. Still, I dont want to call myself a fan because of everything associated with that

>also that tranny types like a fucking retard
Yes I agree, he does quite a good impression of a womeme

>sam fucked a tranny
Another sign that he's probably a lefty just appealing to alt righters I guess.

All alt right manbabies are secret faggots. That shit is known.

Anyone else notice that Charls' hair seems to change per skit depending on how "redpilled" his character is? I'll go through a list of his characters in the episodes to try to prove my point:
Episode 1
Bulgy-eyed fitness dude
The football player/male prostitute (blonde wig)
Episode 2
Charlise (orange female wig)
Episode 3 * Himself (beanie, bald underneath)
Bitchy motorcycle boyfriend (curly wig)
Himself again, mouthing "Vote Trump!" (Trump beanie, bald underneath)
Episode 4 * Shitty single mom
50s gambler father ("can't win if you don't play;" connection to prison Charls, also in a 50s-esque setting?)
Episode 5
Normie with the black Australian girlfriend (brown wig)
Zuckerberg killer (bald)
Prisoner (goes in with hair, is in denial the whole time he has hair, but finally realizes his situation when we see him lifting weights and getting stabbed, which is also when we first see him bald in this segment)
Episode 6
Left musician (faggy Marylin Manson hair)
Hyper GenX clerk
Has anyone else found any other consistencies with characters? One I've found is that Eric (Richard Spencer haircut dude) always plays the soul-crushed modern man, including the Wall Show bachelor, the Dytch-digger[sic] at the end of Ep. 2, Sam's cuck husband in the Hyper GenX skit, the cop in episode 1 (I'M THINKIN' SEVEN THOUSAND YEARS), and the cocaine party dude with Nick in episode 6.

associated with what?

>altright

thank you for correcting the record

they peaked at moms and officer maggot

watch to catch a predator sometime dude

>If you don't like Conservacuck alt right fatass neckbeard pussies you're a Shillary supporter

Not how it works, crying manchild. I'd tell you to go suck a dick but I'm afraid you would enjoy it too much.

Peace

>all those buzzwords

>getting this triggered at a meme

lol stop pretending youre anything other than some anal retentive virgin nerd from reddit

>Le reddit meme and asshurt by buzzwords

Thanks for correcting the record.

>HEY BROS
>WHAT IF
>WHAT IF
>HEAR ME OUT BROS
>WHAT IF
>WE MAKE A SKETCH SHOW
>AND
>AND MAKE EACH SKETCH TWICE AS LONG

It clearly got butchered in editing but knowing Sam I don't know whether it was purely for censorship or if the unaired segments were just that bad. Supposedly there was an overarching continuity to the sketches going into it which is why a lot of the leaked stuff doesn't correlate to what was shown on television, but I guess they had to scrap that at some point during production.

>being so butthurt and so stupid all you can do is repeat the same meme that triggered you in the first place

lol best part is that you think you are intelligent for having a basic bitch paint by numbers liberal political opinion. Youre a "that kid" that actually believed the teacher when she said you were special

Take the poll, MDE Boys

>Do you jerk off to traps?

strawpoll.me/11247098

it's only funny to r9k cringe shitties no offense

Then double it again to get Key and Peele

Hey user.

Thanks for correcting the record. ;^)

MDE are the best youtube comedians around, unfortunately their show wasn't great.

If it was all bits like the the angry guy who works for ditch digging, the teach skit, and the prison skit it could have been a really great show though.

Because 17 year old reruns of Home Movies at 4 AM on fucking Wednesday do better in the ratings than new episodes of World Peace at midnight on Fridays

I love the show fwiw

Erick plays assholes well, though he does show that he's got some range (CEO was quiet desperation rage expressed through trashing shit, asshole cop was basically Officer Maggot on steroids).

CHHHHHHHHHHHNIGGERS

Bro, leave reddit posts on reddit.

>knowing that's a reddit post
:^)

Ive only liked his youtube movies and standup. Show is just dull and skits never get me. If they do make a second season I hope they put more work into it.

fpbp