Worst season yet

>worst season yet
>wins the most awards
ahh yes, the emmies.

meanwhile the leftovers got fuck all

It was the best season yet, dumb christfag.

stop

HAHAHA MANLETS BTFO

I learned to stop taking award shows seriously a long long time ago

Nothing is worse than the trash that was 5.

>worst season yet

In what universe.

Did you even finish it?

S6 was much, much worse.

The writing went into a bottomless pit in E1 and never came out

Didn't it only win like three?
It only won outstanding drama, outstanding writing for drama and outstanding directing for drama.

I can understand it winning directing. No excuse for it to win drama. Given that t he academy doesn't watch all the shows, generally best drama is a popularity contest, and got is undeniably popular.

You only say that to fit in with your internet friends. Go ahead and provide your reasoning, you sheep.

is that boy george?
She's looking good

Women who do this shit pisses me off. Men don't go around pointing out the fact they're taller than most of the woman next to them, so why do some taller women consider it fine to ridicule men who aren't taller than them?

She's just touching his head, manlet.

>worst season yet

Did yous even watch the season? It was awful. It only had 2 decent episodes. The rest was trash.

Because making fun of short men is socially acceptable, just look at this website

Meanwhile you can't make fun of a woman for having a flat chest, that's sexist

t. manlet

1>>>6>>>>>>>>>>>>

This hurts the most because the meme is actually true

i wanna fuck that pit

Why? Why does she need to touch the top his head for the photo?
No one should be making fun of anyone for their physical appearance or anything else they're born with for that matter. There is no justification for that type of ridicule, it's just cruel.

Fuck, I dk how Kit controlled himself and didnt start sniffing and licking her armoits right then and there. I couldnt have fought the urge

>No one should be making fun of anyone for their physical appearance or anything else they're born with for that matter. There is no justification for that type of ridicule, it's just cruel.
I don't disagree but what I said is still true

I disagree. They were almost all good episodes with a lot less filler now that they've surpassed the books.

Kys

I wonder what her armpit taste like

I really recommend you watch the season again, pay attention this time and realze how shit the writing actually is.

The leftovers is fucking underrated. I never saw a show that good. Everyone should watch it. It' a masterpiece. I can't wait for season 3.

Kill yourself, book autist.

HOW THE HELL DID BATTLE OF THE BASTARDS WIN BEST WRITING???

She's morphing into the stark bitch

>hehe i can just say it has shit writing without elaborating, no one will call me on it

I haven't read the books. I know you want to cling on to the idea that this show is still good, but let's be fucking honest.

>I haven't read the books
Kill yourself, showpleb.

Watch any episode written by D&D, especially any scene with Sansa, Dany or Tyrion.

Six is a lot better than five m8. Not even comparable. Six isn't close to being good. But 5 is shit.

S5 at least felt like Game of Thrones, with actually relatively competent writing, despite the plots being shit.

Whereas S6 was fucking awful writing with plots that had been built up to since S1 that should have been great, but not only was the payoff fucking shit, there was no cohesion or reason to care.

S3 > S4 > S1 = S6 > S2 > S5

S1 is overrated as fuck.

Not him but, you have sandsneks killing Doran and Trystane with ZERO repercussions, Ramsay killing Roose with ZERO repercussions. Tyrion, Grey Worm and Missandei drinking scenes, Sansa and Jon both being a complete fucking retards. I can go on if you would like....