X-MEN: APOCALYPSE Bloopers

youtube.com/watch?v=6pu5gP_EosY

pretty funny

Other urls found in this thread:

lh3.googleusercontent.com/o_XYeuE2Q9DjGr5t2_88r_nWEf-dXM4nQtsZN0nWJImR3bODlpWoDTPEo9K8th2sRC2-kr9KoQ=m37
youtube.com/watch?v=pT9IOfmGq4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who is that Beast?
he had a nice... um pants

you already have this thread on Cred Forums go fuck off and die, nigger.

I was impressed as well

GOD

>JLaw won't shut up about food
you cant make this shit up

also what a cunt elbowing the guy for real

>"Oh you fucked Azazel too, great, okay brilliant"

Funnier than I expected, and at 7:24 holy shit those were real deer? Looked like crap CGI in the movie.

cringed

God the women in this look so friggin average, its total shite. Why would anyone watch to watch it.

>you're not kids anymore
>unfortunately *humps air*
what did they mean by this ?

Anyone have a good place to watch the full film online right now?

Fassbender being based as always

Storm is qt

>All those practical effects & makeup

Glad Fox learned from Wolverine:Origins. Too bad Marvel hasn't.

Powered by Google!
lh3.googleusercontent.com/o_XYeuE2Q9DjGr5t2_88r_nWEf-dXM4nQtsZN0nWJImR3bODlpWoDTPEo9K8th2sRC2-kr9KoQ=m37

It's CURRENT YEAR, user. Even when physical assets are used, they're slathered with CGI.

It's unfortunate you're not kids, because now i am going to fuck you.

>i g-gotta talk shit about jlaw

you neckbeard just HAVE to talk about this chick 24/7

movie was pretty ok. a perfectly fine popcorn flick.

why did it flop miserably?

wow the beginning is fucking ridiculous

no olivia munn bloopers. she must be a good actor

>When your outtakes and bloopers are more entertaining than your whole film

bloopers are nice and all, but desu fuck actors who willingly ruin takes. if the crew makes ONE tiny mistake and ruins a shot, they risk their fucking career, hwile actors think its fucking cute to cost production another hour and more money

Mystique is hot tbqh

So much this.

Kinda this. I don't know how Jlaw has the gall to moan about lunch for multiple takes on end. I'm pretty sure there are worse jobs.

>watching the Roseanne Barr

>hes my illegitimate son from azazal
>oh you fucked azazal too great

CONFIRMED

It's a very stressful job spending months to film a movie, so it makes sense some of them try to lighten up everyone's mood with jokes.

yeah man idk where the fuck this cunt got her sense of entitlement.

i work in the film industry now, and this shit is a walk in the fucking park, even as crew. its a bit stressful, but this pales in comparison to labor jobs. i had one of the worst on this earth, and this shit i can do all day while laughing my ass off.

either way jlaw is a total cunt so fuck her. some of the bloopers here with james seem to be done after the real takes were already done, whereas jlaw seems to not give a shit. i wish hollywood wouldn't hire based on who puts asses in the seats, but it is what it is.

what shes doing is causing more stress. she was complaining about lunc htoo, when it's fucking etiquette that crew ALWAYS eats first. she probably has her shit delivered to her trailer and doesn't even try to mingle with the other folks at craft services. absolute shit.

As an audio tech, I agree, it's easy (albeit sporadic) work. I find the entitlement is quite prevalent in actors and directors though. Working with people who act professionally is so refreshing.

Beast offering some good bantz, I see.

>implying there isn't 1000 times the pressure on the actor whos having millions of dollars risked on them than some replaceable idiot carrying some lights around (you)

lmfao shows you know fucking nothing about film productions you fucking faggot

actors are rarely hired due to talent you giant fucknut. they don't have the pressure on them to be fired BECAUSE they're hired due to their profitability (at least in these big productions).

whereas reducing a job to "carrying around some lights" makes it clear that you know nothing. the guys who carry the lights are part of the grip department, and yes the AGs are easily replaceable, but good fucking luck finding somebody know knows how to properly light a scene. if they arent in an union (which will cost the production a LOT), then it's even harder to get a proper lighting person.

either way it's bait so w/e senpai

>ITT: People who have never acted in anything

They're all unionized, so it's not like any of them have a terrible, backbreaking job but no one really gives a shit if you fuck up at rehearsals or filming. They over clock and over budget that shit anyway, so you can waste time and even money and it won't be a problem.

But it's still stressful, because if you're any kind of artist, you are your job and you do want to be as great as you can, if you have any respect for yourself or the project... but shit happens from both crew and cast.

I'm not sure if being paid millions over a relatively short period of time that is principal photography is a good excuse to throw takes while a huge crew is trying to actually work because you want lunch earlier.

>Beast fucks up a scene
>haha based!
>JLaw fucks up a scene
>fucking cunt!

so is she just naked under the paint or what

>2:24 assss
>4:33 titttts
>7:30 move
hnnnngh

do you guys think she ever had sex in full mystique make up ?

ask her on twitter

She dated Hoult while filming one of these movies so maybe they had some bluewomen and furry sex.

>She needs more comfortable shoes
Why is JLaw such a cunt? Like... she didn't say it in a light hearted way. She had a very authoritarian tone.
I was hoping the fappening would take her down a notch, but maybe it just hardened her resolve.

Probably.

Oscar does a pretty good Robot

NI-I-ICE PANTS!

There's a rather steamy scene from the Rogue Cut of Days where they go at it and Hoult gets a firm handfull of ass... so, it wouldn't surprise me.

youtube.com/watch?v=pT9IOfmGq4A

>>you're not kids anymore
>>unfortunately *humps air*
>what did they mean by this ?
bryan singer lobbied to put this in the movie

man if I was an actor I wouldn't do action/scifi/fantasy I think, it just seems like such a fucking chore with all the wires and stupid green screens, and I fucking love action/scifi/fantasy

Alternatively

>It's unfortunate you're not kids, cuz I woulda fucked you

The first 2 xmen i think she was naked under the make up.

Looks like so much fun.

I wanna make movies for a living :(

kek my same exact thought.

If you were a person getting paid more for a few months of "work" than even well-paid people make in a lifetime, you'd probably do anything.