/got/ general

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=amtakP1svhI&feature=youtu.be&t=1m38s
accesshollywood.com/videos/game-of-thrones-maisie-williams-previews-heartbreaking-exciting-season-7/
baltimorepostexaminer.com/george-martin-game-thrones-licensed-fan-fiction/2016/05/29
themarysue.com/grrm-on-game-of-thrones-character-most-changed/
grrm.livejournal.com/428790.html?thread=21723638#t21723638
youtu.be/hE-86aY_P-c?t=387
wikiofthrones.com/3980/matt-leblanc-made-inappropriate-comment-game-thrones-actress-emilia-clarke-emmys/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bran

Post your face when GoT gets destroyed by Twin Peaks at the Emmys next year

Pedos have returned.
At least we had the Emmy thread without them.

Yeah. Agreed. But then again I don't think any leads will win Emmy's from here on out.

Literally our ship

Literally the best political match taking into account fertility, succession and age.

Literally North and South.

Literally a figurative Ice and Fire.

Literally undeniable chemistry between Kit and Sophie

This

I was active in the Emmy thread, not all of us are autistic and can only focus on one thing at once like you

It doesnt qualify for next year's emmys

Robert cucky you're the one
You make prep time so much fun
Robert cucky I'm awfully fond of you

So now GoT has won the most Emmys of any tv show ever can we all agree that it is the best tv show of all time?

Threadly reminder that maisie and kit fags got btfo last night

Dramatically satisfying

Yes. Even the haters can't deny that it changed telekino forever.

LENA GOT ROBBED

Technically SNL has the most, GoT has the most for primetime scripted series.

They'll beat SNL so long as season 7 and 8 have top tier CG, choreography, makeup, costume design, etc.

I love Maisie but she didnt deserve to win

>implying you're not the same faggot who was insisting she was going to win less than 24 hours ago

Btfo

Wasnt me

Also I bet whoever was doing that was just shitposting

Did GOT win more emmys this year than the last?

How the fuck did this shit show win so many emmys?

Battle of the Bastards was one of the WORST fucking episodes.

Threadly reminder that D&D are award winning writers.

D&D got an award for being the best writers ever.

cute. CUTE

no it wasn't

>tfw Maisie ended up having the best career out of all of them

What career

Shit taste

Same amount

Cause it's a good show

kys

kill yourselves, showfags

Kill yourself niggerass fuckwad

So easy to trigger bookfags, lel

You mad faggot?

Best Drama, best writing, breaking records

Well obviously he is. Since you know the show is normie cancer.

I don't give a fuck so long as the shitty cast loses everything

>sister forces me to watch this show with her because I like fantasy stuff but could never be bothered
>mfw all the cheap nudity
>mfw the incest
>mfw CIA shows up and I can't control my autism enough to not ruin every scene he's in

>sister forces you to watch this show with her
>all the cheap nudity and incest

You know what this means, right?

A large role on a record-breaking HBO show.

pic of sis?

She would be the best person to pick nits out of his hair.

Daily reminder that Rhaegar was an insane autistic rapist.

Did you read the post I responded to, idiot?

You lack reading comprehension.

Knight of the laughing tree when

What time in our world does the weapon and armor tech level in asoiaf correlate to? I'd say transitional armor in the mid 14th century, because the rarity of plate, but on the other hand people seem to have proper gorgets which would indicate the early 15th century at the earliest.

Post pictures of your sis

Then make out with her and post pics of that too

TRIGGER WARNING:Bran.

Cast him.

Arya horse face

>low res

I don't get it. Why did he want to meet her?

He wanted another famous beard

Maisie isn't famous.

The show is, and to normies she is

No she isn't. Arya is famous though, probably.

>implying Sophie is anything other than a raging lesbian

What's wrong with low res?

You really just don't know fuck all about women do you

People may not recognize the name but they do recognize the face

>tfw i am a woman

I have a crush on pixelsoph. why cant real soph be pixelated

>Edric Dayne

Any grill Maisiefriends?

Smug Maisie >>>>>

Maisie faggotry should warrant a death sentence

>that eyeshadow

y tho

oh god I opened it up ad cringed

Why does she want to look more like an old woman than she already does?

>...reporting live, from Picus

God that haircut looks bad on her, and she already looks like an ugly goblin.

Having a "boipussy" doesn't count

remember when i called it that you were a hambeast social justice warrior tumblr fem defending the appearance of a butt ass ugly girl

>implying we didnt all already know that

no guy genuinely wants to fuck maisie unless theyre struggling coming to terms with their latent homosexuality (look at her pictures from the pre emmy party, she has the torso of a football jock) and are attracted to paper bags because i dont see how else you could get that close to her face without puking

Whatever you say, tranny. I'd say you have maybe 3 to 6 more years left of being a "girl" before you sperg out and hang yourself

Maisie is a loser!

how do i force myself to like dany or jon

i used to love this show but as the seasons go on i find myself hating both of those two more and more which makes the series less and less enjoyable as they start to take up all of the screen time and cannibalize the stories of other characters that i did like or were interested in. i dont want to stop watching but i also dont want to be angry every time i watch because i cant stand dabeeds two favorite characters

Perfection, perfectified.

the ugly insecure femanons are taking over this board apparently

Should've known.

You can hate Dany, just not Jon.

See Jon as the spiritual successor and hope for the future like the halfhand, Jeor, Robb, Mance, and Stannis did.

Recognize that even if D&D make him retarded for drama's sake, that he still has a lot of good and positives

I hate jon more now. Thanks.

damn negroes Brienne cleans up good

this

>he still has a lot of good and positives

the only interesting thing hes ever personally done is die. his storyline is only interesting because of the other characters involved in it. replace his POV with anyone else around him and it would be exactly the same.

Stay buttmad faggots

>it's a people are still asking Sophie about jonsa episode

youtube.com/watch?v=amtakP1svhI&feature=youtu.be&t=1m38s

Hey good lookin!

The most beautiful woman in the world.

meant for right?

meant for right?

Maisie says season 7 may be heartbreaking cause people die.

accesshollywood.com/videos/game-of-thrones-maisie-williams-previews-heartbreaking-exciting-season-7/

Sansa death fucking when?

All who oppose Jon deserve death

>bran
>woman

branfags are the worst

let me guess

"he's more beautiful than any woman"

kill yourself

you

I wonder how shit George feels.

The show is perverting his books and his characters, spoiling everything that he's spent 20 years building up to. And while he calls it approved fanfic cause he gets paid, he definitely has gripes with some of what the show has done and doesn't know what's going on there, see Littlefinger and Night King.

And yet the show is winning all these emmys for writing and overall drama even for what have to be some of their worst seasons that are the furthest from the books and basic logic and sense. Must make George feel out of touch that what looks like shit to his eyes, is seen as gold by others.

>Not unexpectedly, the talk turned to a possible prequel series after GoT’s run is over. Showrunner David Benioff says, “You might want to ask George [R.R. Martin] about that. He explains, “I’m sure there will be other series set in Westeros but for us, this is it, so that’s really a question for George.”

Will he even approve a prequel series knowing how writers he thought he could trust after years of others approaching him, fucked over his books?

>Must make George feel out of touch that what looks like shit to his eyes, is seen as gold by others.
He's not alone.

There a sauce on any of that? Not that I don't believe you, just interested in seeing the interviews and differences between books/show/vision/etc.

Winterfell was ruined already because it didn't have a moon door.

Ramsey was pretty much shit in a one on one fight, he's nothing without his dogs or a bow and arrows. He didn't even try to fight back

>There a sauce on any of that?

For George calling it fanfic.

> “I continue to be opposed to fan fiction because it’s copyright infringement. HBO, of course, gets around this by paying me large dump trucks full of money. So, if you would like to arrive in front of my house with a large dump truck full of money, I may consider allowing you to do some fan fiction. But I won’t consider it fan fiction then. I would consider it a sub-license. I make many sub-licenses to people who do games and card games and coins, etcetera.

from: baltimorepostexaminer.com/george-martin-game-thrones-licensed-fan-fiction/2016/05/29

For changes to Littlefinger

themarysue.com/grrm-on-game-of-thrones-character-most-changed/

For Night King change

grrm.livejournal.com/428790.html?thread=21723638#t21723638

For "that's really a question for George

youtu.be/hE-86aY_P-c?t=387

Thanks!

And yet he was utterly unafraid in the Ironborn fight in season 4. (Or 3? I don't remember)

Calling it.

Arya kills Sansa in Jon's defense after she plots against him.

Sansa's, who's so adept at sewing, gets done in by a needle.

Pure poetry

no arya is heading south to get revenge on jaime for.... something. did they ever even interact? who cares that doesnt matter. then she'll use jaimes face to kill cersei. reddit will love their little meme psychopath doing more meme psycho killing while smugfacing. Emmy guaranteed.

>then she'll use jaimes face to kill cersei
>mfw I predicted this months ago

congratulations literally every aryafag has predicted this

why would anyone NOT want to meet her?
she's literal perfection

Pic related for best actor

>arya is still alive

>arya gets to take jaime out
>not bran

would be pretty retarded desu but thats never stopped the Ds before

inb4 i alert the azor jaime icedragon autist

The important thing it I came up with it first.

July 7th

is he right, /got/?

Gwen a cute fambino.

>thinking Cersei will ever die by anyone else's hand other than onegoldhandman.

>>thinking Cersei will ever die by anyone else's hand other than onegoldhandman.

But Arya will be in the guise of Jaime (the little brother) by wearing his face. Real Jaime can't wrap his hands around her neck, but fJaime can.

>But Arya will be in the guise of Jaime
Putting on a face mask doesn't grow you by four feet.

of all the things to gloat about, taking credit for coming up with a popular normie theory? you can keep it

no offense but who the fuck is lann the clever

Faces change height.

Look at Waif turning into Jaqen in the season 5 finale

Why do pap reporters always seem like they have autism?

>Look at Waif
Stopped reading right there. It's not happening famstermatic,

If there's one change from the books to TV that I really don't understand, it's the changing of the Night's King's name. "The Night King" sounds like he is the night, whereas the other has a possessive, making it clear that he's a king OF the night.

The fact that they thought that was a necessary change literally blows my mind.

you are projecting

TOP KEK
Why yes I am someone who enjoys both the books and the show
/got/ I love you never change

>reminder that arya survived this and does parcour the next day.

Well yeah. Getting stabbed doesn't kill you right away user. Loras was stabbing Renly for years

roose literally dies in seconds to a gut stab

Go to sleep, Preston.

Post beautiful poetic moments

SHE DRANK FROM THE WATER
SHE DRANK FROM THE WATER
SHE DRANK FROM THE WATER
SHE DRANK FROM THE WATER
SHE DRANK FROM THE WATER

>and here I stand

The more she drank, the more she shat

Was she wasted again?

No, she got wasted after.

Even joked about how she was underage so all she'd be having were carbonated beverages

This is where I leave you

>Undying, we Autists light the path for wayward sons of man. Oft did we pass judgment on them so that threads might endure. Eternal, we are /got/'s stewards, to set the course and keep it true.

Pic related

>filename kek

>again
she's young and silly. Drugs aren't needed for that.

No idea. Never seen him in the show.

That was bad.

I also wish you go to see some of the fight too.

The whole fight in darkness was cool idea but they didn't show it.

They could have still had the stupid scene with Jesus.

After seeing Arya get her ass kicked by the Waif they don't even show some of the fight?

Fuck Bravos.

>Destroy one boat in like 3 mins
>"Oh shit better give up"

Essos has been nothing but garbage after Khal Drogo died.

oh shit the dragon is just hovering on the spot...lets not fucking shoot it

amen

You two might like Generation Kill.
>combat discipline

I dunno. I skip Dany scenes for the most part because of the cringefest, but have tried to stay at least up to date with the storyline.

Most of the time if I think too hard about this show my brain hurts, but especially the Dany stuff.

lann the clever is the founder of house lannister so he'd be a few thousand years old i think

I know, right? Dany's supporting cast are so fucking boring. Viserys was at least fun to watch and Drogo was amazing as well, but it all went downhill from there when everyone started kissing Dany's boots and any characters that created some kind of drama/conflict get lit up by her dragons after 5 minutes of screentime after defying her.

>Drogo was amazing as well

shoo shoo hambeast

Kek. Not even a grill or homo, so if you're implying I enjoyed Drogo's scenes for the eye candy (I guess?) or the romantic plot you're mistaken. I just thought he was a badass and actually engaging to watch, similarly Viserys and his mischief/arrogance and the subtle humanity he brought to the role at times added something to Dany's storyline that was similar to the Lannisters or even Theon/Alfie for the Stark stories and those plots would similarly be fucked with that. It's a damn shame it all fell off a cliff after Season 1.

Will it be time for /doomsans/ in S7?

>he was a badass and actually engaging to watch

He was one dimensional as fuck, had no character other than le badass barbarian chief, and his scenes all had that tacky, predictable writing. One of the worst """""characters"""" in the show. Only hambeasts like him because they like to fantasize about getting raped.

If you mean that she'll die like the dumbass she is in season 7, then yes.

Even if she did doe it would be pretty dramatic, no? I am more convinced that she'll finally marry her prince and be Queen.

Fuck. If she knocked on my front door (or back door) looking like that

fuuuaaaarrrrrk

Let's see if we can get real discussion going.

What's one question you have about something that confuses you about the series? Either prophecy-wise, legality or lines of succession, or just plain war tactics?

>What's one question you have about something that confuses you about the series?
Why is it still going?

Westeros has been medieval for longer than humans have lived in Europe

The only prince of any kind left is Jon or Bran

Why didn't Rickon run serpentine?

>Literally Plebbit: The Reply

Why didn't Benjen reveal himself to Night's Watch during the great ranging? He must've know NW is on a move, if he was able to locate Bran. And as a former first ranger, he must've known that the information he possesses if fucking vital to NW.

Money my dear friend.

I think I've read somewhere that Westeros actively supresses it's scientific progress due to the Maesters. I don't have a source on it though.

Otherwise it's just because every other place except maybe Asshai just doesn't want to progress. I mean the Dothraki seem stuck in their ways, and there are even essential "Neanderthals" that are north of the largest continent (I forget their names). However this shows that some "species" of humans may not be finished developing as well. They trade with these people, but they mostly just raid and keep to themselves due to inability to progress.

Also maybe it's just that the modern times romanticize the past as if they were feudalistic times, even though it might have been the equivalent to our Bronze Age? It would fit their narrative of who succeeds who and what "honor" is.

>I think I've read somewhere that Westeros actively supresses it's scientific progress due to the Maesters
This. Saw many texts about it too

Because DnD were in charge of the plot and couldn't find another way to kill Rickon

Well, it's not like he'd know it, but they did have their first encounters with the White Walkers at that point. Maybe he figured they'd kill him?

Or maybe he was just stuck further north. He may not have been turned yet, might be that he was getting stalked by them. We already saw it was possible to escape like the man in the beginning of the first episode.

Also at that point, they know the same things. They know that the White Walkers will be marching south, because that's even what Sam says in season 1 after Othor comes back.

Benjen just kind of exists at that point.

Actually he was a true knight but melicolly because of the whole summerhall thing

The answer is hack writing.

Fantasyland writers and writers in general love to do that, keeps the story in a time period and world the author is familiar with and likes writing. See Avatar the Last Airbender, 9000+years of stagnation

Of course you're eventually going to reach something that is just shit writing. Their writing a complex series of storylines that all need to culminate in the same place while showing you as much of the world as possible. Sometimes you'll reach on of those knots that gets made when tying the narrative together. The problem is to try and understand what is bad writing (Rickon getting killed at an impossible range by a magical arrow), and what is a story that may not be culminated (Westeros being actively suppressed by Maesters to not progress).

While GRRM fucks up every once in a while, I'd say most plot holes come from DnD

>I'd say most plot holes come from DnD
I'd say their writing is one big plot hole filled with shit

I'm talking specifically about why Westeros has been stuck in the Middle Age s for so long. It's cause George is a hack.

He even said you can't find the ingredients for gunpowder in his world which is insane retardation

You do realize it's pure luck that we have the elements we do on this earth for life right?

All it takes is one element that just doesn't occur in their nature and suddenly they can't make gunpowder.

Not to mention, even if it did exist it was experimentation and pure luck that made it. But they have wildfire so why would they? They still don't understand the physics of pressure to make bullets or cannons.

>All it takes is one element that just doesn't occur in their nature and suddenly they can't make gunpowder.

The ingredients to make it are ridiculously common and you know they exist cause other things involving them exist. He's just a hack

>dubs of truth

Still, it's a fantasy world. We're already expected to have suspension of disbelief when their are dragons who can breath fire, zombies who are reanimated, and reviving of different heros, but gods forbid that they can't make gunpowder.

Homo sapiens existed at earliest 60,000 years ago (but I'll use 40,000 years just for you bud).

Even then, the sword took thousands of years to develop around 3000BC, the same time that the pyramids were being built. Even still weapons existed beforehand.

Now the wall was built at around 8000 years before the current day in GoT. Remember when Samuel found the daggers of Dragonglass? Well, turns out daggers were actually what was made before swords. So that's a 4000-5000 year time period from daggers to gunpowder. Not to mention we're the only "scale" for the progression of technology. 1000-2000 years of leeway means nothing in the scale of human development. It's really not that far of a stretch they haven't discovered it yet.

Besides we have no proof that 8000 years ago was medieval like the current age. We only have the romantic writings of what they think life was like back then, and even then most of the stuff they do know is passed down by oral tradition, y'know, the "MOST ACCURATE" form of storytelling.

Having an autistic rage over gunpowder is dumb.

George internet defense force, please kill yourself and end your sperging

Make a narrative for something that is actually dumb rather than cherry picking one thing that "you don't like".

Also you're in a fucking /got/ thread, what did you expect? It's like a retard who goes into a jungle and complains about the humidity.

I was giving just an example of how George doesn't rock the boat to keep the world like he wants and likes writing you autist

She'll plot, make a mistake and die

>I never asked to play. The game was too dangerous. One slip and I am dead

he knows the nights watch is useless so whats the point of bothering to tell them information they have no way of doing anything with

Not that user, but would've been useful to know the Walkers are back, wights are real, there's a huge army of them, and so they need to out aside differences with the Free Folk and let them through so they can work together

work together to do what exactly

>"Are you afraid? Good. You're in the great game now - and the great game is terrifying."

This was a good line.

tfw you realize rickon's absolutely moronic death was the result of a domino effect started by D&D's hatred for stannis

>stannis gets btfo by ramsays twenty goodmen > davos is never sent to earn support for stannis by locating rickon > where the fuck is rickon > lets give him to ramsay instead

Fight the Walkers when they march on the South.

Benjen could've also given more obsidian so they know and have for a fact what can kill them

fight the white walkers. and their army of wights. sure. that sounds like a good plan thats not 100% doomed to fail.

It's better than letting all 100,000 Wildlings, Giants and Mammoths die North of the Wall and immediately making any fight that much more difficult

What would your weapon of choice be if you lived in Westeros?

I wanna say short sword and a dagger, but I have zero experience with weapons.

my wits

tips fedora

valyrian steel rapier

My brain, i'd become a Maester, but a bad one who still fucks chicks and has kids

I would dual wield daggers like a fookin legend.

A fucking kilij. Some dude on Deadliest Warrior cut a pig in half with one swing from this bitch.

Bump

I'm reading the books for the first time, and goddamn everything goes to shit in Dance With Dragons. I know Jon gets shanked at the end, but I'm still dreading it.

According to Emmy interviews with Sophie and Emilia, they're all flying back to Belfast today and filming tomorrow.

Red hair Sophie when?

Where is everyone?

Still butthurt D&D got those Emmys?

gendry is the one true king

Personally I'm sick of Maisiefags and Soapyfags shitting up the threads with their ugly waifus and dumb memes.

Ignore them like we used to ignore jonautist and Marcus

Did DnD earn it /got/

No

Nah m8, rickon has always been doomed. The narrative tension over who will get Winterfell wasn't as strong with him alive.

>still watching Game of Reddit
>2016

I can't recall seeing a show drop so hard in quality in a long time

Our Jon is the one true king and valar dohaeris

>low res

What the fuck are you doing?

This thread sucks. Let's get it over as fast as possible.

Trying to piss of the low res autist

Looks like it worked

>i was being retarded on purpose.jpeg

inb4 "I was trying to piss off the retarded on purpose autist"

>20 hour thread
>still not at 200 replies

The Emmys giveth and the Emmys taketh away

Because the watch would really let all the wildling and giants etc past the wall on Benjens word alone? Sure m8. Or maybe theyd just assassinate him ike jon. The watch was a lost cause and baiting them into a fight with the Walkers would only get all of them killed and give more dead men to their army.

Benjen would be an undead fucking zombie and their First Ranger warning them of shit, Jeor would believe him

You really think a zombie telling them this would go over well. Please

Add text fag/got/s

Wiping his Emmy-less micro dick all over Dinklages jacket out of jealousy. I bet Dinklage is bigger.

The Door should have won for writing over BOTB

Who /mad mouse/ here?

>that mouth and tongue

I want her to vore me.

Who doesn't

Matt Confirmed for /ourguy/

wikiofthrones.com/3980/matt-leblanc-made-inappropriate-comment-game-thrones-actress-emilia-clarke-emmys/

>you just know

Maise looks so sad.

Nah Sophies the biggest slut ever. Masie seems really creeped sometimes.

This just like Jon lost the battle of the bastards because of budget reasons. This show can he so stupid of you look for logic in it. And people praised BOTBS. so you already know what Dabids gonna write

He can't be upset. It's his fault for not finishing his books. I don't even read tge, but you can't feel bad for a guy he never really cared he just pocketed the cash and fucked off. He has know right to complain because the end result is his fault.

>Nah Sophies the biggest slut ever.

Not ever dude, don't exaggerate.

She's a slut, but a medium size one.

Probably before they start filming. It would be kinda weird if Sansa was suddenly blonde on the show.

Wait did she....never lose her milk teeth?

Source: your assholes

Sophie pls leave.

Erryone knows. It's your life, do what your want with your ass.

Yep their hatred for stannis fucked over the following characters:
Theon
Sansa
LF
Y.Royce
Roose
Umber
Glover
Asha
The real Mormonts
Manderly
Osha
Shaggydog
Mel
Davos
Brienne
Rickon
Cerwyn
Mance
Jon

Yes but he doesnt get shanked for being perfecrmt cliche boy. Keep reading and you'll see.

>tfw no slag buttslut gf

I thought salsa was buttslut?

Maisie was.

how fucking new

Both are, but Maisie was the original buttslut.

why has the buttslut meme died?

I kinda want sophie in my asshole desu

If there's a look that says "I'm gonna be an emma watson/ellen page feminist lesbian merge within 5 years" more than this one, I do not know it.

This was actually Jaqen testing the Waif. This is the only possible theory that makes show writers not look like complete fuckwits who ruined entire Arya's character in a single scene.

but there's very close to exactly 0% chance this is right.

If they had done something like that they would'Ve revealed it in S6. It would've been retarded exposition as always but it'd be even worse in S7.

We need to stop trying to excuse shit they do by saying "Well maybe next season...?". It doesn'T happen.

Stannis didn't come back in the story, LSH has been waited on for like 4 seasons...

What you see is what it is. There's zero depth or tweests in GoT.

Arya just survived becasue why not! Miraculous surgeon friend! And that's about it.

maisiefag was sent into exile to cripplechan

>page 9

Kit and Sophie are back in Belfast you fucks.

They were spotted at LAX

Nah, the book has people in plate out the wazoo. The show just has shit for costumes.

And that has what to do with /got/?

/got/ isn't really Cred Forums

get rekt cunts

the description fits /got/ specifically a lot better than Cred Forums as a whole actually

Bumps aren't common.

lewdshit isn't common

shitposting isn't even common

maisiefags and sophiefags arguing is more recent but died down already thanks to getting BTFO by the Emmys

And people don't reference /got/ culture often

>better than tv as whole
Top fucking kek m8
This board has become littered with waifu posts, porn threads and meme fagottry

This

Why wouldn't Jeor listen to a Benjen telling him not to let Walkers kill and turn Mance's army into an army of the dead?

Why would a zombie opposed to Jeor tell him to do that?

Google and Wikipedia have delisted Eddard/Wylla and now list Rhaegar Targaryen as Jon Snow's father in ASOIAF even though it still hasn't been revealed in the books. GRRM and Linda/Elio on suicide watch.

I think you mean Preston.

But preston told me George could always change his mind and make it N+A=J and that D&D going for R+L=J was their own choice cause they didn't introduce Ashara and not a reflection of what's gonna happen in the books

>GRRM's "Sand Kings"
>Some pets of the owner kill an entire town and build statues of him, and all turn into creatures that resemble him

what if the white walkers are just trying to show their appreciation for the race of men

Why no coldhands murder of ravens?

Merrill?

It drove me nuts that they seemed to be setting this up, then boom - it's fucking nothing.

Jaqen specifically said "don't let her suffer", and they put that exact line in the 'previously on.' Then they specifically showed her twisting the knife in Arya's gut. It was all set up perfectly, it was RIGHT THERE, but they tripped right at the finish line and a bunch of retarded autists on /got/ somehow came up with a better theory than what we actually got.

Why no coldhands' elk?

To keep myself sane, I like to think Waif not following that was extra motive for Jaqen to be okay with Arya killing Waif and giving the Faceless Men her life for Arya's own.

Just got up to date on GOT
So, its universally agreed that season 1 and 2 are the real game of thrones core and the rest just turns into Tru Blood fantasy and faction bullshit right?

>immigration is a great thing, america was built on immigration

Anti-Dany fags btfo. We know how ASOIAF is gonna end and its going to be with the toxic white male deposed by Dany the rightful heir.

1 and 2 are Elder God-tier, 3 and 4 make understandable changes to the story, but the seasons are still great. 5 is pretty unbearable, and I'm torn on 6.

It had good moments - hold the door, return of Benjen and the Hound, battle of the bastards (fuck the haters, it was spectacular), most of episode 10 - but it's strayed so far from the books at that point, that I'm not sure what to think of it. Individual moments and scenes are great, but you have to ignore characters doing really out of character shit, and some stuff that's just straight up dumb.

why did stannis go north, fckin idiot

he cant go beyond the wall

Other than the 2 minutes of the hound, which was ok but ultimately a bit of a waste of time, the only consistently good & entertaining part of season 6 was the beyond the wall shenanigans. The rest of it was mind numbingly boring up until the last two episodes (if it ever stopped being boring at all) and/or so badly written it was unwatchable.

Why did Roose bother to bring raise Ramsay after Domeric died?

He knew Ramsay was a kinslayer, and he's a bastard so he had little chance to inherit unless Roose magically happened to get a chance to suck off the king or his family enough to get Ramsay legitimized.

Should've just sent Ramsay to the Watch, married quickly and knocked up a new wife

so the whole cast must be in belfast now... hopefully we get some good leaks so this general stops being the most boring sad thread on Cred Forums

They start filming tomorrow, but yeah they're all in Belfast.

Kit, Sophie and Emilia definitely took flights from LAX the morning after the Emmys, Kit even met and took pics with Jason Mamoa there.

don't think we'll get leaks anytime soon though.

Gonna be indoor scenes most likely and outdoor scenes not for a couple months.

this tbqhwy my family

Drunk Cersei is best prove me wrong fgts

you can't

Haven't seen many cerseifag posts lately, what happened?

>the only consistently good & entertaining part of season 6 was the beyond the wall shenanigans.

its true brans storyline carried season 6 and is the only thing really worth looking forward to in season 7 desu. unless youre a danyfag

It wasn't Bran that made it good, it was that cutie Leaf and NK

KL plot was kino

maybe you need to rewatch it. half of it was literally the exact same scene with the high sparrow over and over and over again. People were complaining all season about how terrible it was. It only got good right after Tommen btfo cleganebowl.

no it was the flashback scenes, the hodor twist, benhands, and breera

not a boring scene all season

>congress does not require desire on the woman's part

BASED

t. High Sparrow

Neither deserved a writing win because thrones is fucking trash. but if they had to win then yes it should have been 6x05.

>Best death setup and payoff in GoT history lost a writing win to an episode where over half of it had no dialogue

miguel deserved it for directing, dabeed did not deserve it for writing

I'm 90% sure she's on something in that pic

Will they end up doing a prequel series on Robert's rebellion. I really want that. Why do past events in fantasy stories always sound more interesting than what is happening now?

You'd have to ask George about that.

And it probably seems more interesting cause you hate the characters in the current storyline but like the more major ones in Robert's Rebellion and it's not as tedious and meandering

>sophie cried when she read the scripts for season 7. she said something horrible will happen to a character and its very sad!

well, /got/?

It's because they're taking a cue from theater, meaning whatever you're visualising inside your head will usually if not always be more exciting than what they can show you because of medial and financial constraints
Rest assured that, if they were ever to make a prequel, it would be even shittier than GoT

>THANK THE GODS FOR BESSIE
>AND HER TITS
Why was Bobby B such a good character?

Littlefinger dies.

>goes from being a Stark bastard
>to Lord Commander
>to King in the North
>lol, our mistake, you're actually a Targ bastard
>loses all that other shit

Why George? Why D&D?

you've got nerve accusing others of autism, user

This is where I leave you.

fugg when

pic related will never be mentioned again

Post more slutty Sophies!

Sophie only cares about her own character. Which means Salsa finally dies.

Or he married Lyanna, and is the fucking true king to all the shit.

>possible to escape
pretty sure they just let him go for the fuck of it

Ellaria WHY

getting a Watamote vibe from Maisie here

also this is a pic left to right of most based characters to most meme tier

>bumping a page 10 thread

kys

fund it

the fuck is Watamote

they were such a nice couple too
and Doran was pretty much the only sensible ruler in westeros

u dumb or somthin

the mark will render the magic in the wall useless

Agent Benjen's mission is complete

>reminder that the long farewell responds to sexual arousal
>reminder that it only kicked in with Myrcella as she was hugging Jaime
She really is her mother's daughter.

I loved Season 1.

I even read the books, but I got 3 episodes into the newest season and got bored out of my skull, should I binge watch the rest of the season this evening?

I'm a straight man, and even I might feel aroused if NCW hugged me. He's pretty much the most handsome fucker I've ever seen.

It's worth it to see what Cersei does in the finally alone. Not even a fan of her character and I loved it.
Also when Davos says TELL HIM is the best acting in the whole series.

That part was shit overacting

No it wasn't you BBC creampie cuck

It was great acting m8, both from Liam and Carice. But the whole confrontation happened 10 episodes too late, which diminished it significantly.
>hurr durr I loved Shireen so much, but I forgot to ask about her for months because I was too busy sucking off Jon Snow, enabling blood magic, and giving my enemy pep talks

True I guess when you're an nigh-omniscient ice zombie, shit gets boring.

Hound/Beric/Thoros is so much better than Stoneheart.

He fooled House Casterly out of Casterly rock somehow. Lannisters descend from him.

I think pretty well of Ser Shadrich and would prefer he survive, although I don't believe he will.

>polygamy
>accepted in Westeros or eyes of the Old Gods or Faith

Unless Rhaegar had secret dragons he didn't tell anyone about, no

no shit

Works better for the banter, but Stoneheart works better for the angst and drama.
>Brotherhood falling from grace
>Lem taking on the Hound's helmet
>Revenge overriding the need to protect
>Cat has no rest
>Brienne faces duty vs moral righteousness just as Jaime has all those years ago
>Jaime gets hunted down by a horror for his past crimes just as he on the road for redemption
>Frey's probably get red wedding'd and it will probably feel like shit and not triumphant at all

>Lady Stoneheart lowered her hood and unwound the grey wool scarf from her face. Her hair was dry and brittle, white as bone. Her brow was mottled green and grey, spotted with the brown blooms of decay. The flesh of her face clung in ragged strips from her eyes down to her jaw. Some of the rips were crusted with dried blood, but others gaped open to reveal the skull beneath.

>Her face, Brienne thought. Her face was so strong and handsome, her skin so smooth and soft. "Lady Catelyn?" Tears filled her eyes. "They said . . . they said that you were dead."

>"She is," said Thoros of Myr. "The Freys slashed her throat from ear to ear. When we found her by the river she was three days dead. Harwin begged me to give her the kiss of life, but it had been too long. I would not do it, so Lord Beric put his lips to hers instead, and the flame of life passed from him to her. And . . . she rose. May the Lord of Light protect us. She rose."

>tfw GRRM won't finish ASOIAF in my lifetime

what the fuck is that haircut?

NEW THREAD

A bun with bangs

His visage gave my teenage nephew gender identity confusion. We're all 'ben's not gay, not that there's anything wrong with that but he never came across as gay. Where's this coming from?' Couple months pass, notice how much he constantly watches show/makes certain fangirl comments about jaime...... 'Wait a minute....'