The British one is better

The British one is better

Wrong

Literally every British original is better than the American rip off

>britcucks

The reverse is also true

It lost me at the random quarantine episode

This. Time to stop being jealous that we've succeeded in every way that you've failed. We have your empire (and more) and your language is now known as American English.

It's the only adaptation where this frase is false.

>Finds man attracitvie when it's revealed he's a fucking criminal

I fucking hate women
fucking HATE women
FUCKING HATE WOMEN

Stay buttmad, faggo

more of the jew pls

i could only watch 2 seasons of this garbage. how are their so many seasons of this?

>2016
>not committing major crimes for the express purpose of impressing fresh hoodrat pussy

Who the fuck calls it American English outside of America? You retards can't even speak the language properly anyway regardless of what it's called.

Subhuman detected.

I'd post more, but I am walking out the door as we speak. If this thread gets enough shitposts to stay bumped I'll dump when I am back in an hour

Overweight, acne ridden virgin detected

Oh, look. The subhuman is lashing out wildly in the dark, hoping to strike one of his betters. :^)

nowhere close to being true. proof:

>The Night Of
>Shameless
>House of Cards
>The Office

The UK Office is far better than the American Office.
It also helps in favor of the UK version that the US version became shit after 3 seasons.

Season 2 of The Office USA blows the UK version the fuck out of the water. If you think otherwise you are delusional

>the office
ok
>house of card
if you only count s1

>The UK Office is far better than the American Office
Got to bed, Ricky. No one actually likes you.

uk shameless has some great milfs in it

uk office was funny. us office was just awkward.

I doubt it.

feh. brit shameless sex scenes are tame boring. prove me wrong post links of vid clips from brit shameless of hot gay sex.

When Jack/Jimmy/Steve left the show kind of went down hill. I've just got to the part where everyone found out Lip was banging the Prof and Lip is the only character I still like.

Wigger Carl, Knock me up Debbie, Niglet Liam, Kev/Vic shit, Faggot Ian (We get it your a fucking homo), I just can't stand them.

Frank is still ok. Fiona is not even the same person. She went retarded.

ricky pls go

What do you think her asshole tastes like?

faggot detected

Shit you fucking faggot.

I can't watch British tv, it's too depressing and feels 2real4me.

>>Argument to everyone: the UK version is GOOD and US version is BAD cause I said so!

>lel you mad I was just pretending to be a retarded faggot

K.

>thinks eating girl ass is gay and gets mad about it
>calls others retarded

K.

>Defends licking a butthole

K.

>watch american version
>they cast literal models

christ, what is the fucking point in even trying if you can't get the basic theme right

>sooo gay

you don't have to deny it in an user board nobody knows you, moron

>Poor people are never attractive

Okay

Anyone who knows anything about poverty would prefer the original.

Shameless UK went to utter shit after series 4. Eat shit, my friend.

>You have to be a bong poorfag to truly get how good this is

>You have to be a lumberjack serial killer to truly get how good the ending of Dexter is

As a British, I disagree.

The US one is better just because of the waifus

That's the hipster mind, user.

>The British one is better
Of course it is? Why the fuck would an American re-make of something which is tried and tested to be good, be bad?

You know the reason why these American studios re-make these are right? because they know their audience is too xenophobic to watch anything without America on it.

d-d-d-does milk clean your bong?

I've been using metho.

the first two seasons of the UK version are great, but i think the US version improves over time, whereas the UK version drops in quality.

bongmind.

this

Naw, I'm just saying I grew up poor white trash in the midwest and the british represented the reality in a way that makes it the more endearing of the two if you have actually experienced poverty.

who the hell cares if it's an accurate representation of poverty? it's a fucking comedy, mate. the show is tits and fucking giggles, just like Game of Thrones is tits and fucking dragons and that one just won the fucking emmy. don't confuse realistic portrayals in comedies for quality. that's dunce shit.

>The British one is better
>Emmy Rossum getting nude left right and center

Nah, not close... Her getting so willingly naked so often was completely out of nowhere... Plus, the story is pretty good.

US Being Human
US Wilfred

>US WIlfred

I wouldn't say it's better, kind of comparing apples and oranges. The Australian one is absolute comfycore.

emmy why

she stays loyal to the tribe

I didnt watch british one, but i seriously doubt it. US has so many gold moments. Like when they go to beat up a pedophile and itturns out to be hot teacher.