Look at the new Poison Ivy just busting out of her pants
and so am I.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/UCQai
imgur.com/a/1V1ES
imgur.com/gallery/mwcYe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My body is ready

Who is this slut wearing cunnyfu's clothes?

butte

She got replaced.

*upgraded

Is Barbara still crazy?

>Does he always walk like that?
>Yeah, he's quite the penguin

This show is so fucking bad

Is there some kind of timeskip or something

i don't think you want the spoiler

She got drugged so now she's a 15 year old in an adult body all nice and LEGAL

6 month time skip yea.

They replaced her with a 28 year old. That's funny. They should have just gotten a sexy 18 year old or something. She's way too old.

Has bruce been in it?

Just so you know, this show is shit, and you should be ashamed for giving it any attention.

t. got fan
:^)

downgrade

why does bruce have long hair now
i dont remember shit from the finale other than there being two jim gordons now

In the most pretentious of ways. And she's back with Theo's sister.

Yep. Both real Bruce and a clone Hugo Strange made.

It's a clone. And the second Jim is dead.

there is a clone of bruce that got released from the bus along with the other "monsters", that's right, twice the amount of shit acting but one of them is EVIL

>decide to give the show a shot in season 1
>ends up ditching the idea of a Gotham set procedural cop drama and Gordon dealing with corruption to go full on cameos and proto-villains
>drop it after the midseason break
>friend recently tells me to give it another chance, 2nd season is so much better, and not to take the show seriously
>didn't take it seriously to begin with, but ok
>pick up where I left off
>watch through the 2nd season
>watch is a loose use of a word to mean "had it playing off to one side while I did work on the other"
>ends up being more villain cameos and proto-villains
>plot jumps the shark, then jumps the guy jumping the shark multiple times
>only decent plot threads were the Cranes and some Hugo stuff
>decide I'm done this time

Any reason to watch season 3's premiere?

They just didn't know how to write a Poison Ivy who wasn't a sexpot, so rather than work with what they had, they fired the first girl they'd hired two years ago and replaced her with someone twice her age. It doesn't sit right with me.

it sits all right with me
mm mm mmmm

It wasn't nearly as good as the general quality of the Galavan/Azrael episodes.

I blame Fish. More money going to Jada Smith equals less being given to the writers equals less interesting plotlines.

Why did they bring her back?
Literally the worst part of Season 1, and now they decided to just write her back in through contrived bullshit.

S1 was GOAT if you just skipped Fish's scenes because they were completely irrelevant to the plot.

you won't be able to do that in S3 really

Tasha Yar effect, maybe?
Except this time the suits caved

Only S1 stuff that was GOAT was anything involving Falcone.
What kept me on after the season premiere was the end scene between him and Gordon.
Serious kino right there.

Shame the writing, pacing, or tone couldn't be that perfect all the time.

>Only S1 stuff that was GOAT was anything involving Falcone.
Penguin's rise was fucking great, the riddler was great, selina was great, bruce/alfred stuff was great.

>The Riddler was great
Oh that crazy Nigma, he sure loves his riddles!

He got better in S2, but S1 he wasn't that interesting and was fucking annoying and on the nose.

Bruce/Alfred was a hit/miss

Agree on the Selina stuff though.

Penguin's rise was kind of interesting.

>but S1 he wasn't that interesting and was fucking annoying and on the nose.
I thought his autism was endearing, and his gradual sanity loss and all the camp was pretty good.

oh wait the episode has already aired? im not american

;_;

Why the fuck did they do that user? t,t she was perfect

casting couch

>Fish Mooney
fuck this character

Bruce in the back being a huge Dork with Batman logos everywhere

What does Deus Ex have to do with this?

Is that Deus Ex?

that looks nothing like David, get your eyes checked

She was too flat chested!

I didn't mind when she was a stylish, snappy and competent black gangster woman, but then she turned all freaky at the end of season 1.

top kek

>What does Deus Ex have to do with this?
I feel Lucius DeBeers' face in this still could be construed to express emotions that are pertinent.

someone post selina butt in tights

>trying to get my gf into Gotham
>fucking stegosaurus man shows up 1 minute in

god i want to cum in barbara, lee, and selena

gallons and gallons

>barbara, lee, and selena

One of these things is not like the others

selena has got a nicer butt this season and definitely is ready to take a big cock

caps

what does a big butt have to do with the elasticity of the anus to accommodate large insertion?

She's hot

mmmm perfect tight little booty i need it in my mouth

don't you guys watch movies/shows for plot? Jesus

lol she's still taking care of Bridgette's fucking pigeons?

Episode was kinda a letdown desu, im tired of Bruce being a damsel in distress. I was hoping he'd come up right behind that nigga attacking alfred and slice his neck. Then, Alfred wakes up and is shocked to see what happened

Also cat cunny still cant act, jada smith still cant act and riddler/penguin save the day again

she is her only friend

How does she eat Selina out with that mask on?

>stegosaurus
wasn't that supposed to be killer croc?

she is a big girl, she probably takes it off on special occasions

Gosh Gotham is filled with erotic women

wait, I thought it was already out? did I confuse the dates?

could you stop with your concealed bragging?

i thought the big masked girl was tabitha, but it seems to be someone different

first episode aired today/yesterday

stop making me hard

>does she always suck cock that good?
>yes, she's quite the wonder woman

Did Bruce's actor have a growth spurt? He seemed to tower over Selina

He was taller than jim last season

So yeah, he's gonna be a tall fucker

maybe just tall

I see him going the Wolfhard way

so excited to see the new ivy next episode

the camren catwoman is growing...

the cat camcam

her friend ivy will have grown as well next episode

seriously this show looks amazing, i feel like it's almost wasted on the average capeshit watcher

Who said Clone Bruce was evil?

Seems to me like he is just confused and scared and what's to know why someone else looks just like him.

lewd

anybody have that webcam where she and her friend pulls down that fat kids underwear and laughs at his dick?

He's probably going to fall into the wrong hands of some villain and end up 'evil'.
Is doppelganger Bruce canon even?

>Does he always post that?
>Yes he's quite the memer

There's nothin wrong with a little foreshadowing

>they're not really on a rooftop
wtf

show is aesthetic as fuck. whoever is in charge of lighting deserves a blowjob.

thanks for reminding me that this is tonight

we get to watch new episodes of gotham for the next 22 weeks

how nice!

agreed

dont forget the 2 month break

i remember earlier this year when i first started to binge the first two seasons

i thought it was going to be another really bad capeshit show like agents of shield and the flash and arrow but damn i was fucking wrong

batman has always been my favorite ever since i was a kid with TAS and i dont know if im biased but damn this show is actually good
its fun as fuck

god damn it i hate this new mid season break meme

i think it was The Walking Dead started this shit
right? (does anyone actually know what show started this trend?)
now every show is doing two half seasons instead of just one

this meme needs to die

more victor zsazs scenes when

>Two dudes sitting in a room
>hurr 10/10 absolute kino

make me... a grilleT...cheeessa.. Sandwichhhhhh
My name is fishhhhhhhhh.....Moooooooooney.

Will Smith's mattress can'T act. she is literally the only thing i absolutely hate about Gotham.

A lot of shows did it involuntarily because of the writers strike, I dunno why it caught on after that because it is fucking pointless and just an excsue for a shit cliffhanger

i mean sure this effected a lot of shows but the fact that they intentionally do this for midseason cliff hangers for a mid season ratings spike is a relatively new thing

im pretty sure it was either the walking dead that started this trend but i could be wrong

i agree

also its obvious that they got married to hide the fact that they are both homosexuals

>JUST
Wow was just about to watch this show based on OP

Why must the nordic shitflix only have the first season still, why the fuck is it impossible to show season 2?!

thats the new one

>this nigger pays netflixs when everything he wants is on the internet FOR FREE

lol cuck

>Is doppelganger Bruce canon even?
Yes, he's created by the court of owls.

Unexpected!

I do, what's up.

My Lord.

What are they feeding these girls these days?

court of owls is pretty new so plebs dont know about them

it hasnt been in cartoons and this is the first time theyve been on any sort of media other than the comics

i actually really liked the court of owls arch

heres the full story arch for you guys if your interested in reading it

imgur.com/gallery/UCQai
imgur.com/a/1V1ES
imgur.com/gallery/mwcYe

OK I know answers are going to be pretty biased ITT, but is this show worth following?
Only other capeseries I've seen was agents of shield S3 and I think that was pretty good

its good fun

thats the best way i can explain it

just a fun show to watch

it doesnt take itself too seriously like agents and arrow and isnt all around just crap like supergirl and the flash

its probably the only good capeshit show

but to be honest its campy like the old adam west batman show in the 60s just modern and darker

Personally I'd recommend it to anyone. It's my favorite capeseries.
People on Cred Forums either seem to love it or hate it though; I'd say go check out the first couple of episodes and see if you like it.

Is there an in-universe reason why Iy has been aged up?

I don't think so.

something to do with chemicals or indian hill

we'll find out eventually

Dude thanks for the post

I'm gunna read all this

From what I can tell so far: There is a guy, escaped from Indian Hill along with Fish Mooney, who can rapidly age people by touching them, he's killed 2 people so far by touching them until they die of "aging"
He's also touched Ivy before she fell down the sewer canal but only very briefly, so she's aged and her body has grown, but only a few years.

Didn't you watch the ep?

im actually watching it right this very second

i just watched the penguin and the riddler scene
and now im watching the dude who ages people just by touching them

fucking redit doesnt know how to spoilertag
eat shit and die

just finished the new ep

i liked it.

shame about Gordon getting cucked

>thread about todays episode
>shit asshole no spoilers wtf

You fucked yourself. How about first watch the episode then go on the thread?

no prob bro

glad someone is

That was a dream. Watch it again. Gordon saw himself with Lee.

i hadnt realized it was out

and its been less than 24 hrs you retarded faggot

learn to use spoilertags or go back to facebook.0

thats not the spoiler they are arguing about

nigger you cant read

wtf that went past me

>implying she didnt go off with someone else anyway

Clayface

>That was a dream.
Huh I didn't notice that, but you may be right

i knew at the beginning of the episode that it was the back of gordons head we were watching

i actually had a thought about how they used the same actor and how weird that was for a second then i realized what was the case, i was not shocked but still satisfied

he's never seen onscreen again after Barbara slapped him upside the face.

also, was the vampire motherfucker in this episode Man-Bat?

i thought it was man-bat too

Pancakes

How is Alfred so based

that fucker is pretty cool, huh

>does he always post like that?
>yes, he's quite the redditor

well i know what im having for breakfast now

She fell in a water drain system.

who are these guys supposed to be?

does any of us have any good guesses?

Fembane is so sexy

Pretty bad scene

ok fag thanks for your opinion

salty

>Only S1 stuff that was GOAT was anything involving Falcone.
>What kept me on after the season premiere was the end scene between him and Gordon.
completely agree, that scene was literally the only reason I kept watching it was so fucking good.

niggery

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

i have no clue about the first two in that .webm but i think that one dude is supposed to be manbat and killer croc was in the beginning

Wow, she's back? Lol, fuck that, i'm done with this show. Don't think i can take that ammount of bad acting

this fucker is ruthless

>i want an army LIKE ME!

so like a bunch of nigger transvestite hookers?
damn that is pretty scary

Penguin is cute! CUTE!

daredevil is pretty damn good too though

>it's a barbara feet episode

>it's a Barbara thinks she the Jokar episode

>It's a Barbara think she's Harley Quinn episode

>it's a Jerome thinks he's Jack Nicholson and Heath Ledger episode

>it's a Lori Petty thinks she's the Joker episode

>it's a Theo thinks he's Ra's Al Ghul and kills Jerome who thinks he's Jack Nicholson and Heath Ledger who is working with Barbara who thinks she's the Joker and Harley Quinn rolled into one

It's called working out, and being 17

i hope we'll get to see more of fembane

It's puberty

>athletic as fuck
>still has tits like that

who knows...

havent' seen the premire yet, but i like gotham as much as i hate it. fish can go screw off. penguin used to be cool but he gets nowhere and the actor's portray is cool but the writing is crappy. bugging riddler about the food in the fridge was uuugh. so so many uuuugh moments in the show, but i'll keep watching.

camren bicondova

Any webms of Penguin and Nygma in the asylum?

Fuck nooooooooo im gonna miss her

The premier episode was such a mess not even the cliffhanger was good. Also idk why but it cringed me so hard when that reporter ordered a coffee and just left before its even ready.

>Fish "Can't act but still get" Money is back
>literally almost killed the show for me

Holy fucking shit, S2 was such a step up from S1 thanks to this ugly shitty actress not being in it, what the fuck were they thinking ?

the super strong independent negro woman with her plot armor is back, I can't believe this shit

did she notice there is a phone on the ground ?

Cant believe they brought her back, was so relieved when she died but now we are back to square one. Heck she even gets more screentime now.

Maybe Penguin will kill her off for good this time around.

Are these shopped?

All AMC shows did it. I think Madguys and Breaking Bogus did it before the Walking Dunstons

it came out of her vagina

why did her clothes get bigger?

I doubt I'll even bother, I'll probably watch it if someone does a recut of each episodes to erase her

no. go to her instagram man

Came here specifically to ask if anyone had made these.

Though I wish she kept the straight hair from last season

Soaked, woollen, thick knit jumper will do that

Will this be the new butt show now that Scream has finished airing?

I liked it, but I sort of wish we had a chance to settle back into a Season 1 style status quo before mixing everything up again. Let's have an episode or two of characters hanging out for a bit. Season 1 had a good mix of action and building suspense.

I still love the show but after a season of breakneck pace I feel like we need a bit of a lull to get our bearings.

I wish they had a better show to go with this nice set design and photography. I enjoy the show but it's just camp nonsense.

They wanted to do Silver's arc with Ivy but didn't feel comfortable sexualizing a toddler.

Still wish she'd been a plant splicing gone wrong instead of just getting aged up, though.

I fucking hate Kelly Osbourne. What a bitch!

What did you talk about in your daily life before you learned the word "meme"?

I hope so and it wouldnt take long, its suffering to have to go through her scenes every time. Of all the freaks from Hugos lab they could push for a new villain they had to reuse this shitty character and actress again, it really puzzles me

They did one of the DC animated films about them but that's it so far.

It's bad, but good bad. It's really camp and over the top so it's entertaining even if the plot and most of the characters are a mess.

curly selina is best selina

i miss a bit the comfy atmosphere from season 1. maroni and don falcone were great characters.

>>it doesnt take itself too seriously
that's a problem with the show, though, it does take itself too seriously, but only in half the show

the other half is all wacky Penguin hijinks, but the first half is really dour not very exciting Gordon cop show

it doesn't seem to know what it wants to be

She was grabbed by the dude who makes you age... Hence she's a lil older now

First season is almost ruined by Smith, second season has based Baccarin.

The Strain of cop show/10

I fuckin hope not, cos that would be a lame rendition.

>cast a 29 year old actress
>a lil older

More than twice as old

Was that fucking Malfoy?

Don't agree

I don't understand the Ivy change. The whole point of her on the show was to be the future Poison Ivy, as a kid. Like she'll be Poison Ivy a few years after Bruce eventually becomes Batman.

But now she's going to be an adult already, like a decade before Batman?

You know nothing, Jon Snow.

Yes.

Same. Season 1 was more about power plays, backdoor deals. and building connections. After that things get a lot more exciting but you do lose that "comfiness."

It knows exactly what it wants to be- it's a show in the vein of Batman '89/Batman Returns. It's got the same sort of fantastic realism with an edge.

You mean second season has BaseD Wong
His Strange was hilarious.

Maybe her plant power thing will make her looks remain youthful

>It's got the same sort of fantastic realism with an edge.
But it's not really that. It's just like two different shows spliced together. The dour procedural scenes just contrast entirely with the crazy, wacky Penguin or Riddler scenes.

jesus you're a creep

that was their initial belief, hence the young Penguin, young Catwoman, young Ivy, etc at the start of season 1

but then they realised doing a Batman show without Batman is hard so they are just doing all the Batman era stuff now, like Mr. Freeze's whole origin story adapted already, Penguin already a top crime boss, Ed already the Riddler, etc.

Most of Batman's rouges don't have their origins directly tied to him, so they're free to move them around as they see fit. Ivy, for instance, isn't even really human at all by the time Batman fights her. She's a plant mutant.

How is The Strain? I saw a commercial and thought it looked cool.

That's a lot of arm hair

bait

>>Most of Batman's rouges don't have their origins directly tied to him
It's not about that, it's that seemingly 90% of Batman's rogues gallery will already be running around years and years before he becomes Batman, it's just kind of weird. Everyone is going to be way older than him, except for Catwoman.

SHIELD is back tomorrow, bro, and a later timeslot.

Penguin rising to power was never an element of Batman's story though. His character is always "crime boss with his beak in every criminal enterprise." Same as Freeze- nothing about Freeze's backstory requires Batman to be there. Nor Ed, either- he just takes to Batman because he's the first to offer him a challenge.

Really the only guys that need Batman are like, Killer Moth and Hush. Arguably Man-Bat, as well.

I can't stand Gotham.
It's such a goddamn constantly mediocre show.
I watched all of season one and just was baffled by how poor the entire thing is, and how shit every actor is.
Reminds me of Arrow, that other DC TV show I just can't stand.
This show is the ultimate meh show.

That's fine but I'm not too happy about every villain other than Penguin/Riddler being a product of Indian Hill and Strange. It's kinda lazy.

Well yeah, Penguin was always older than him (or at least looked it.) Freeze too, and his age difference with Eddie and Harv are only about 10 years.

The big deal with Gotham is that it's setting up the denizens of Gotham, and establishing why the city needs Batman.

I didn't mean Penguin couldn't rise to power, I meant it would be a little slower. He was basically already king of Gotham by the end of season 1. I know he lost a lot of it in season 2 but I expected him to be a slow climb up the ranks across like 3 seasons. Why else make him so young as a character at first?

The show is really rushing through stuff.

it's the Gotham of vampire shows

You're dumb.

though of course a normal aspect of Batman stories is that most of the costumed supervillains start showing up after Batman and the question is whether his appearance and career as a superhero is causing them

You'll never know when it's going to be cancelled, though, that's probably the issue and why they're rushing things.
Although capeshit shows rarely do get canceled. How are the ratings for this show?

>penguin
>young

Robin Lord Taylor is 38....

Has Bruce become Batman yet?

oh baby

Far from it. It could be interesting how they will handle it though, if this show does go on for a couple more seasons.

>having your drama revolve around Bruce being threatened AGAIN

Literally the single safest character on the show, safer than Gordon himself, stop doing this, showrunners.

I know he is, his character was portrayed as young (as in 20s), and he doesn't look all that old. You think of crime bosses rising from door man or whatever it was he was in the pilot over like 10 years.

Fuck yeah.

It's arguable that they're caused by the nature of the city itself. Remember how the Goat foreshadowed the problems with entrenched wealth and the populous? The Owls directly have their hands in Arkham and the Indian Hill facility, and they are the wealthy of the city. Their corruption directly or indirectly leads to Venom, Freeze, Penguin, Eddie, and Strange. The whole city is an extension of the Asylum.

No. Alan Scott and his rouges were active in Gotham when he was a child. Green Lantern was one of Bruce's inspirations.

I mean the Batman costumed villains.
They're bringing in full Poison Ivy and Mad Hatter this season (and just showed Man-Bat this episode).

It seems like the only Batman villain who won't be around til Batman is the Joker and I guess maybe Two-Face though I don't put it past them to just have him go splitsies early.

The premier ratings aren't out yet, but they were dropping by the end of last season. The show runners have said that whenever they add comic book things to the show, they take a hit to the ratings.

You can't apply that to all canons.

slo-mo please

i WANNA POLLINATE HER PETAAAAAAALS AAAAAAAGH

fuckkkk she looks so much sexier than she does in her celeb photos. i'm on board with this new casting.

i was masterbating to the selena bird feeding scenee with bruce but this is gonna be so hot too

you can't complain about the waifu density of this show

ivy, fembane, all great new additions

How old are you? Just curious. :)

spoilers

i dont know how to do the black out text so i'm not gonna try

Spoilers

one of the goons from hugo stranges experiments has the ability to suck the life force out of you by effectively draining your youth. a fountain of aging if you will. fish thought ivy was a spy so he told her to drain her. he only managed to touch her for a second before she fell down a water pipe

When is Bruce going to plow Selina already?

that's not how it works. that's not how any of this works

feminism

When Gotham is ashes.

she was actually growing up sexier than i thought she would

That's odd.

god her body looked good. she lost a lot of weight

ew she looked terrible with straight hair

no she didn't

Captain Barnes is Clayface

Ha!

guys imagine when she gets into a catsuit

The FAS is strong in this one.

Stop memeing for five minutes of your life.

still?
always

it would be extremely painful

Stop it Alan you're ded

Not to start company wars but you know Gotham has about 3 of her level of hotness babes?

I mainly watch this show for the women, because they are hot and deadly, the photography, and some of the performances, when Alfred goes badass, Robin Lord, every guest starring character and the grisly murders by caped freaks.

I'd only put Tabitha at Chloe's level of hotness and she's barely in the show.

So does that mean more of this or what?

Lost started it. people got really mad at rerun weeks

they are doing it because people dont watch tv on christmas and stuff so lower ratings. i hate it because as a lonely person the holidays are when i NEED it the most

it felt like a dream because of the cinematography. like they blurred the edges to indicate dreaming.

i didn't notice it was him in there though

does she browse Cred Forums?

legit can't tell if the speedster is a girl or boy.

on a side note fuck Valerie Vale bullshit

looks like Draco Malfoy

penguin comes off really good in the season premiere i'll say that. and i'm not a fan of this penguin at all

Fuck I love this show. Disagree with the user above who wanted a couple of slow episodes going into it, after last season's finale and the summer break I'm ready for the shit to hit the fan. Just about every storyline this episode had me invested, can't wait to see what happens next.

Two Bruces :3

dude stfu with your bullshit. season premieres suck because they always set shit up rather than going full tilt. fuck this stupid season premiere need to be setup bullshit. i waited 6 months for an episode and you want me to wait til episode 2 to start seeing shit. fucking execute yourself you little shit. i hate you. i hatttttte you

she's 19 in the show

i don't know shit about this show but thats a thicc lass right there m8s

>season premieres suck because
lots of premieres are good

THIS

im 19. how old are you? probably 50 without a sex drive. speak to your doctor about testosterone supplements you fucking beta asexual tumblr SJW. i don't have to explain myself to a cuck.

trying to make me feel guilty for having a sex drive is the reason this show is going full SJW feminism and genderbending characters and shit. seriously fuck off. god you just pissed me off cause you're ruining comic book sexuality and all the male feminists like you can kill yourselves. not memeing. literally take a knife to your belly and kill yourself

what is dead may never die

Oh I don't like her or her acting, but I thought the character and her role was interesting enough for the whole package to not be so bad. Not like main antagonist or anything, but a nice add along to the overall cast.

When she turned into unhinged violent punk negress though is when it fell through, now it's even worse.

i wish i was cool and alpha like u :(

>TRIGGERED

>ASEXUAL TUMBLR SJW

>KEK

>FEMINIST!

It's a Leafy fan discovers Cred Forums episode

>getting this triggered

I meant "Cuck" instead of "Kek". I hate autocorrect.

must be hard growing up with pedo uuuhrges

Sure you did bro.

Seek help.

you probably loved the walking dead season 4 premiere too with farmer rick and everyone happy at the prison. you're a idiot

this is the same guy as isn't it? arguing with imaginary people

go serve a mistress you slaveboy feminist

>meme frog
>green texting
>lel autocorrect

it's a bitch argues on the internet episode

shut up

must be hard being so gay you think 17 year olds cant be hot. maybe you are fighting those urges and need to be castrated like in Hard Candy

fuck off

yes it is. that dipshit pissed me off when he said i couldn't think of selena sexually. he can fuck off. I'm in no mood for hypocrites or virgins

Ignore the troll. Discuss the show.

Words to live by

Fish Mooney has a bad actress. She can't pull off that "crazy camp hammy" thing so many others like Penguin, Hugo Strange, Barbara etc go for.

was she cast because she literally looks like a cat, facially?

i miss this selena. the one who uses sex to her advantage

Alright so i watched the first season of this show and literally the only reason i watch is for bruce and selena cutness because everything else is meodicre or shit. What eps should i watch for them?

>her eyes are too far apart
>his are too close together
If they mated they would make a normal looking person.

All of season 2.

sorry you have shit taste

nothing happens really in season 2 execept for adding Silver St Cloud the mix those scenes are great and the Silver Selena scenes are ripe with sexual tension

not understanding dominant and recessive genes

learn basic biology

So hot it hurts

post straight hair Selena from season 2

She looks like Michelle Pfeiffer's daughter maybe that's why

there aren't really whole episodes devoted to those two together, usually just one scene an episode, sometimes more, sometimes there's not any

I think it was more because she did gymnastics and all that so she could be super athletic as Catwoman is supposed to be. She had never even acted before Gotham.

The entire show.

My question was where did she get her hair styled and straightened while living on the streets?

I suppose she does kinda look like her.
Well there you have it, poster, your answer is
>Gymnastics background
>Kinda looks like Pfeiffer

Luckily she's ok at acting despite zero experience

a girl's got her ways

She's homeless and living in a derelict building but always has perfect hair and makeup, and well kept stylish clothes.

It's a comic book show, there's your break from reality. This isn't The Wire.

>It seems like the only Batman villain who won't be around til Batman is the Joker
Have you not been paying attention?

is this body age appropriate?

she was on americas best dance crew she was in battlefield america and she was on a horror movie girls house as a southern girl who asks to see some fat kids dick then laughs at it's size

>age appropriate

learn how puberty works

Never watched this show, but I picked up from these threads that the Goldbergs girl was in it last season. That still a thing?

What?

it is, she's even a bit late

Jerome

Is dead.

you haven't paid attention at all
he was in a water tank at indian hills, and you can hear his laugh in the finale last season

Jerome was a red hood herring. They said they won't have the Joker on the show, but would tease multiple possible origins.
They've teased three of them now, he was just one of them.

hell they almost explicitly stated he will inspire the future Joker

he'll be in season 4. already said

Still won't be the Joker

i dont like arguing semantics when we talk about future characters. he's already the joker just not the full package yet

I think he said he's 28 last season?

...no he isn't.

yeah he is

>I think he said he's 28 last season?

He's like 32 in the show. When he meets his dad he gets asked his age and he says 31, which the dad says that fits to having a relationship with his mother roughly 30 years ago.