He's living a 16 year old girls dream right now

he's living a 16 year old girls dream right now

I hate him so fucking much

Idiots, it's impossible to write a good script unless you're in a castle writing on a $10000 typewriter.

I wish that for once Tarantino would have something to say with his films. His films are somewhat entertaining, but they have almost nothing to offer other than entertainment.

Seriously dude? The entirety of Hateful Eight was an analogy for modern race relations in the US.

That's all they need to do. He's an entertainer, and a good one.

Seriously dude? The entirety of Inglorious Basterds was an analogy for the modern Zionist grip on history and culture.

Seriously dude? The whole movie of kill bill was a analogy of being kawaii and powerful Waifus

Seriously dude? Kill Proof was an analgoy of Kurt Russel's firm career

seriously dude? the entire message of pulp fiction was that violence is a bad way to solve problems and that you should work out your problems rather than use violence. ho did you not see this?

OH

Seriously dude? His Howard Stern interview from 2009 was all about the importance of having a father

I'd like you to sit down with Inglourious Basterds once more and really undertake a deep reading/viewing of the film because he's saying a hell of a lot.

Get out of Cred Forums's taint.

Seriously dude? His Tyra Banks Show appearance was all about uno farto @3:17.

Seriously dude? Reservoir Dogs wss about the greed of the white ravagers in the South African diamond industry? Did you even see the film?

Seriously dude? The entirety of From Dusk Till Dawn was an analogy for the projection of american fears on mexican immigrants

Is he farting profusely while writing?

Seriously dude? I can't come up with an actual funny joke but this is the meme of the thread.

Seriously dude? The entirety of Death Proof was an analogy for his insane revenge fantasies against and projects on some random guy who overtook him in traffic one time a decade ago.

What's wrong with entertaining movies?

Did you see Hateful Eight?

i wish i could get this many (you)s

(You)

are you ... i mean JJL in his next film ?

This

His movies are movies for the sake of movies

Which makes sense, he lives through movies, he views the world through movies, all he understands are movies

I'm feeling charitable tonight.

You

Seriously dude? The entirety of Pulp Fiction was an analogy for his failed dead nigger storage business.

for (You)

>mfw it's fucking Kill Bill 3 instead of that horror movie he wants to make

Casting isn't known yet. But JJL and him are good friends now.

tarantino movies are always funny as well, I don't see how this should work out for horror

Fuck Kill Bill 3, he needs to make a fucking horror movie.

Did you need to offload a ton of (You)s you've been accumulating? Well here's another one, sucker.

how the fuck does this loser not have hundreds of scripts stock piled at this point.

Apparently you can hear his sharts detonating through the walls of the chateau

I wouldn't say he understands all of it. Not pacing, anyway

>horror movie he wants to make
source?

I love you, Cred Forums. When life is rough it's retarded threads like these that make you laugh.

Seriously dude? The entirety of Jackie Brown was about the futility of endeavour to escape the restraints of human nature

tarantino talks about lots of shit he "wants" to make at some point

>writers for centuries have sought changes of scenery for inspiration, but an anonymous fuck posting on Cred Forums from his mothers basement thinks this behavior is silly
>meanwhile he can't figure out why his life and thought processes never change

TOM CRUISE HA HA HA

thats nice, reddit.

fag

Too patrician it's fucking ridiculous

>You will never be an automatically at this level

Seriously dude? The entirety of True Romance was an analogy for niggers raping Sicilia.

>>
>>You will never be an automatically at this level
HUH ??

>>You will never be an automatically at this level

Can he just make gangster movies again already?

"74515437"
is this how you do it

Wow, I used to think I could get inspiration by taking a walk through the woods. Thanks user, now I know I have to go to an expensive celebrity resort to get new ideas.

he will make the ultimate foot fetish film, and retire

Lel posting from mobile

Meant to say never be an artist at this level

>Meant to say never be an artist at this level

>>Meant to say never be an artist at this level
what the fuck are you doing

He has the mind of a 16 year old girl.

Too bad he's a fuck ugly weasel. I could carve a better looking face using a turnip and a butter knife and that's no exaggeration.

>it's 2:20 minutes of his own feet with original dr. dre and snoop songs rapping over it

Well yeah if you're into gay interracial oral sex you fucking faggot.

That would be true if he could create a story arc instead of a convoluted fucking mess.

Here senpai, Iktf when the red exclamation appears.

Then they spit roast him at the end over a coffee table.

Seriously dude?

uuuu

You're not?

i want him to do a film about the disenfranchisement of the white american male, and how in his impotent soul crushing lonesome rage he turns to anonymous forums like this to vent his rage. because he has no connection to the greater world.

Rob Schneider was a lonely basement dwelling neckbeard, till one day, he met a trap on a website, and his whole life changed.....

you're a fucking idiot if you truely believe that

take your meds you psycho

Seriously dude?

It's all about feet, niggers and ... yeah that's it.

>all about feet and niggers
So he is /our guy/?

Tarantino's best film is Jackie Brown. Prove me wrong.

Maybe for Cred Forums.

You guys are so obsessed with feet that it's fucking freaky.

Seriously dude?

>One of my American Western heroes is not John Ford, obviously. To say the least, I hate him. Forget about faceless Indians he killed like zombies. It really is people like that that kept alive this idea of Anglo-Saxon humanity compared to everybody else’s humanity—and the idea that that’s hogwash is a very new idea in relative terms. And you can see it in the cinema in the Thirties and Forties—it’s still there. And even in the Fifties. But the thing is, one of my Western heroes is a director named William Witney who started doing the serials. He did Zorro’s Fighting Legion, about 22 Roy Rogers movies; he did a whole bunch of Westerns . . . John Ford puts on a Klan uniform [in The Birth of a Nation], rides to black subjugation. William Witney ends a 50-year career directing the Dramatics doing “What You See Is What You Get” [in Darktown Strutters]. I know what side I’m on.

(Keeping in mind John Ford was from an Irish Gaelic speaking family from the west of Ireland)

Inglorious Basterds is the most influential and Zeitgeist-changing film about Nazis in the history of cinema.

I say that as a German.

>I say that as a German

Yeah I don't really care.

Uh what nationality did you say your post as user?

Seriously dude? "Uno Farto" (2012) was an introspective look into the shame one feels when flatulating in public

I don't see why that's relevant nor do I understand why you chose to do your "as a German" nonsense. Most anyone who can speak English knows the history of it and the inherent propaganda. Who's was right and who was wrong will always be disputed. What's important is that it happened.

I'm not him.

After a lengthy film discussion, Quentin suggests we head to bed, which is the point where I really start panicking. I have stalled for a good long time but the makeouts were really losing their appeal because you can only be sweated on so much, and we were getting closer to the moment of truth on whether I'd have to put out or not. The makeout continues for a while longer, and I'm really getting nervous about where the night may lead, kicking myself over not pretending to be more drunk and "passing out", and wishing he'd turn the damn lights off so that he won't notice that I'm wearing Hanes Her Way underwear the size of Canada that I bought at CVS that morning because my life is really just that pathetic. We make out some more, there's a little below the belt action that I try to avoid, as QT has the most unattractive penis I have ever seen (short. fat. nub-like. The chode of all chodes. Boys, those junior high pamphlets are lying when they say that all shapes and sizes are normal. Lying.) Just as I'm about to hyperventilate over the fact that he may try to put that horrific bodily implement anywhere near my Britney, he leans over and goes "Hey.."

I know this "Hey." This is the "Hey, should I get a condom?" hey that accompanies 20 minutes of ungratifying sex. As I'm trying to rapidly think of ways I can agent myself out of this deal, I hear what is without a doubt, the strangest question in the history of my life.

Quentin Tarantino asks, "Can I suck on your toes while I jerk off?"

Many of you may have seen this coming, as his foot fetish is WELL documented, but for some of us who spend more time watching Kate Hudson than we do Quentin Tarantino, this was a huge shock. On top of that, I don't even like weird sex habits! A saucy hookup for me is on the foot of the bed, instead of on a pillow. Someone tried to talk me into a threesome once and I cried for an hour. Having someone ask to fellate my feet while rubbing one out was a world I was not prepared for.

Oh and Fury was way, way better.

I bet its about old-time hollywood like based hail caesar except more diverse