Rate a series

Rate a series

Dirty Harry>Magnum Force=The Enforcer>>>Sudden Impact>The Dead Pool

Fury Road = Road Warrior > Mad Max > Thunderdome

> Dirty Harry = Magnum Force = The Dead Pool > Sudden Impact >>> The Enforcer...

> TDK > MOS > Batman Begins = BVS (uc) > TDKR > BVS (theaters) >>>> Green Lantern = Superman Returns > Batman Forever > Superman 2 > Superman The Movie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Batman & Robin

Road Warrior > Fury Road > Mad Max >>>>>> Beyond Thunderdome

> JP = JP3 = TLW-JP (haven't seen world)

> Pred = Pred2 = Preds

Oh... Batman returns would be equal with GL & Superman Returns

Ocean's 11>Ocean's 13>>>>>>Ocean's 11

HALLOWEEN
> H1 > H2 = H4 > H3 > H6 (pc) > H5 > H20 > H07 = H2 09 > H6 (theaters) >>> HR

FRIDAY THE 13TH
> 6 > 5 > Hell > 2 = 3 = 4 = 7 = 09 > FvsJ > X >>> 8

NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET
> 1 = 3 > New > FvsJ > 2 = 4 = Dead = 10 >>> 5

>Batman returns would be equal with GL & Superman Returns

Fuck you, they are so far below Batman Returns that they hit bedrock.

Again, FUCK YOU!

>Superman: The Movie that low
>MOS way above it

Shit taste famalam

100% agree with this one

This desu

Spiderman 2>1>3
Hot Fuzz>Shaun of the Dead>End of the World

Haven't seen it in ages.
I dislike campy silly crap. Mos is 90% everything I ever dreamed for in a Superman adaption.

Fellowship of the Ring>Return of the King>Two Towers

> Spider-Man = SM2 = SM3
All good not great.

The Godfather Part II > The Godfather Part I > The Godfather Part III

>It's another "guy is so used to grimdark that he thinks anything lighter is campy" episode

You want campy, watch the 50's tv show or the 60's batman show. That's actual camp. 78 Superman is famous for being the first comic book movie ever that took the shit seriously.

Mission Impossible;

1>3>2>5>4

Come at me bro

Nothing in Mos or Bvs is Grimdark except maybe the protesters burning a Superman doll.

Superman 78 (& 2) had the worst most hysterical annoying whiny Lois ever. Horrible Lex & even worse comedy relief sidekicks.
The way they altered the Nuke codes is straight out of a fucking parody.

> 4 = 3 > 1 > 2

At least the acting in the Donner films is good. The plot may be crap but that's the only problem. In MOS literally everything BUT the plot is garbage tier.

1=5 >4 > 3 > 2

Not one single bad performance in Mos, the tone is incredible. The action is incredible, the world building is incredible. Kiss my ass.

Dollars
Good, Bad, Ugly > Fistful > Few More

Three Colors
Blue > Red > White

Bourne
Identity > Supremacy > Ultimatum
Ultimatum might have even been the top if the dialogue wasn't so autistic

Bonds
Dalton > Connery > Brosnan > Moore > Lazenby > Craig
top 3 are goldfinger, goldeneye, and living daylights

Mad Max
2 > 1 > Irredeemable shit > 3 > 4

>Ranking Thunderdome above Fury Road

Why?

Because Fury Road is trash. I don't even think it's nostalgia because I watched the series for the first time just like 4 years ago. I can not understand why people think Fury Road is good. It's an even less realistic scenario than Thunderdome and arguably than the civilization of children. It wasn't fun to watch and it wasn't pretty to look at

I completely disagree. People thought Superman Returns was boring because it didn't have enough boom booms and punches. Then MOS came along. The tone in MOS is grey and bleak.

Starwars: 5 > 2 > 3 > 6 > 4 > 1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ZIGGY PLAYED GUITAIR WITH WEIDO AND GHILLI>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AND THE SPIDERS FROM MARS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What did you think was unrealistic about Fury Road?

Why isn't this a meme?

Isn't what a meme, MasterBlaster?

Nice dubs btw

>The tone in MOS is grey and bleak.
Which is a good thing in my book.
Also wonderous in a subtle manner, mythic & powerful.

I really don't get it. The ideas are great but the execution is terrible. I meant it when I said literally everything but the plot in MOS is bad.

Not a single thing wrong with any part of the execution except the tornado scene & not adressing the destruction before the drone scene.

Again I have to disagree. When I think of Superman I don't get depressed. MOS is a depressing movie. I'm glad the studio listened to the complaints and are taking action to make these movies less dreadful.

rush hour 2>rush hour 1>>>shit>>>rush hour 3

Yeah. He can even fit perfectly into Baneposting, and yet it's rarely used employed.