JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fNrkcY-I0RA
youtube.com/watch?v=R90tM25RPZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I guess now... we have finally become Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

good. it's all his fucking fault

Was it Jenny McCarthy, was she killed by big vaccination and made to look like a suicide?

>The suit alleges that the Dumb & Dumber star used “his immense wealth and celebrity status” to obtain the prescription painkillers that White used to commit suicide by overdose last September and then tried to cover up “his complicity in her death” by sending a “bogus text message” to his already-deceased ex-girlfriend “pretending as though he had misplaced the drugs.”
Burton further accuses the Hollywood actor of backing out on a promise to pay for White’s funeral expenses after collecting positive media coverage of himself as a “grieving, good guy.”

Future generations will never know what it is to break up with someone but keep fucking them because they are desperate for you and you don't really have anything else going on.

Whoo boy.

JAJAJAJAJAJA EL JUSTO

What did he mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=fNrkcY-I0RA

Is he our guys?

Wow really?

>Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
What's that movie about? I have never watched it and should I?

I hope it isn't too depressing

PILLS ARE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

>after collecting positive media coverage of himself as a “grieving, good guy.

How so? I don't even remember him saying something about it

It's a movie that normies consider deeply affecting but in reality it's just an ok flick at most.

>Jim Carry was my childhood favorite actor.

I always knew he was a douche.

10/10

It's a great movie. Definitely worth watching but, yes, it is depressing at times...a very melancholy feel to it.

EL JUSTO Y NECESARIO

MY ULCER

Its solid cinema that goes over the head of ignorant plebs like

>an ok flick
It's a joint, or maybe a feature at best

KEK

>Jim "first cum inside then suicide" Carry
name me 2 good movies that he starred in

How did his ulcer kill him?

>Jackie Chan
>Jackie Chan

Nah, it's good. It's affecting for people who can identify with its sentiment. Of course shut ins who have no real human interaction won't appreciate it as much. That goes without saying.

Check please!

get that contrarian nigger dick out of your mouth faggot.

you know what I am talking about. faggot.

dont you want to be a normie, fatass?

No, I don't know what you're talking about. Is having dicks in your mouth just normal for you?

>People who disliked my meme movie just aren't people like I am, like they don't get it man

ahahaha

/tmz/ when?

mixture of legit great movies and comfy movies

Eternal Sunshine
Truman Show
Liar Liar
Mask
Bruce Almighty
Fun with Dick and Jane
Cable Guy

>If you don't like my flick you're overweight

Brilliant argument, fatass.

>It's a Truman Kills His Wife And Makes It Look Like A Suicide episode

>The funeral for the actors late girlfriend was somber. Reports claim that as the casket was lowered into the ground, Carrey, who was looking very distressed, whispered to himself "Alrighty then..."

How did he go from THIS: 3 major motion pictures with three IPs in one year..

>fun with dick and Jane
Patrician taste

I don't give a shit what you think about the movie. I liked it. A lot of people do. You're the one who identified yourself as a shut in by referring to "normies," faggot. "Not getting it" is symptomatic of your life, r9k-er.

Can you really be legally blamed for someone else eating your stash of prescriptions?

>Normie thinks that only a shut in would refer to people as normies

Very normie of you.

I'm sorry that your ass is so hurt about a bad movie dude. Get a life.

test disregard

how's yes man?

It's actually pretty uplifting compared to most Kaufman movies.

pleb

You forgot Ace Ventura you cocksucker

That's a rare feat though. Carrey was so based and had all the right shit lined up and he just pulled it off.

got me good you fucker

I hurt myself today

Face it (in adulthood you'll have to). You're normal too, fag. Just because you've fashioned yourself some "against the grain" persona, that doesn't make your mock elite discernment somehow unique. Grow the fuck up, maggot.

It's a story with which a lot of people identify. Just because you didn't like it, that doesn't somehow invalidate the feelings of others.

they are all shit tho maybe ace venture isn't that bad but holy shit the mask must be one of the worst movies of all time

>Watching problematic transphobic movies

Wow, just wow. I can't even.

>This mad because someone said they didn't like a Jim Carrey movie on the internet

Spottless mind confirmed for shit film for children

This is literal murder.

He didnu nufin.

Not like he forced her to pop pills until she died, may as well sue the guy that sold them as well.

*bends over*
*Smacks buttcheeks*
SO YOU BE SAYING IT WAS HER FAULT

>calls a film "for children"
>resorts to "lol, u mad?" argument

You are quite the squabbler, user. What's next, "kys, my man" memes?

why not?
did you mean to say that previous generations didn't know what that is?

It's a really good movie but very depressing. If you don't think you can handle too depressing at the moment then watch something else.

>If I pretend I am not mad he won't know that I am mad

It's ok, eventually this thread will die and you can forget the horror of people disliking your banal flick

This is kind creepy desu. Totally our guy

*sucks lips*
*gets jiggy with it*
HER FAULT FOR TAKING TOO MANY PILLS YEAH

>If I pretend he's mad, then he's mad.
Great logic.

>bothering to fake grieve.
Fucking canadians are so polite amirite?

what the FUCK? is this a joke? literally looking like a sad dog on camera, on youtube, saying he wants to have emma stones kids

WEIRD

Why do you think anyone is mad?

It's a movie, nothing more. Someone asked for an opinion on that movie. Instead of just offering an opinion, you made blanket assertions about the people who enjoy it. That dumb logic got turned back on you and you resorted to "lolumad" posting. Just say you didn't like it and move on with your life.

God he looks so old here, he doesn't look that old in OP's pic

Does this mean family members of deceased crackheads can now sue the drugdealers?

really makes you think

Lately there are actually lots of heroin dealers getting charged with murder for their customers overdosing.

Isn't selling heroin already a super heavy sentence anyway? btw how does it work since sentences are cumulative in the US, do they add prison years for every sale? are the sentences proportional to the quantity sold?

So, legalize it and regulate it. You'll see those lawsuit numbers plummet.... and get folded in to class action suits for dumbasses.

>mad

in civil court you can be legally blamed for anything

Whoa. You win.

saved! thanks user

Holy shit, underrated as fuck

>flick

youtube.com/watch?v=R90tM25RPZE

Man on the Moon
Eternal Sunshine
there's more but they're mostly based on nostalgia for me