JUST WALK AWAY

JUST WALK AWAY

always wondered why they couldn't make a deal with him, they pump enough gas for their journey and he can then take control of the pump and have what is left. surely there was more gas than they pumped out, right?

Because its a lie
He wouldn't have let them go.

Hey faggot. I was the one that started JUST/Humongous posting, you stop doing this right now or I'll take you to meme court

>implying
Humungus was an honorable person, he would have stuck to his word.

Didn't TWD rip this off?

>the ayatollah of rock and rolla

He was a big guy

yeah i honestly believe he would have let them go because it would mean he wouldn't have to fight and have a bunch of his guys killed and their cars wrecked.

he was a humungus guy.

>JUST WALK AWAY
Hugh, me?

>making deals with psychopaths

Why does he wear the mask?!

Bullshit. He's a reasonable man

JUST..WALK..AWAY..MOTHER

>Max's car gets destroyed in this movie
>It's somehow still fine in Fury Road

Humungus wot?

I'm playing the Mad Max game. God damn it's fucking tedious. Why couldn't they give me a hard mode. At least it doesn't pretend to have a story so I can mute it.

>Humungus: We do it my way. Fear is our ally. The gasoline will be ours. Then you shall have your revenge.

Humungus was going to slaughter them either way.

Mad Max lore is inconsistent as fuck, user.
They're basically all intended to be fables that people tell around the campfire in the wasteland. Fables of the legendary savior, Max Rockatansky.

Definitely would have let them walk away. Hugh Mungus is nothing if not a man of his word.

WHEN YOU WALK AWAAAY

>mfw faggots near me would just trust anybody in the post-apocalypse

Hugh Mungus What?

What's his name again?

>thought the smegma crazies and gayboy berserkers were named so because the wasteland twisted everyone and made them crazy
>they're actually just the name of the local rugby teams irl

Max was a car guy, loved the interceptor and knew that car inside-out. In the between time from BtTD and FR(which was a decent amount), he had rebuilt it close enough to the original that he could.

i wouldn't trust everybody, just humungus

If the interceptor keeps getting rekt and Max replaces pieces until none of the original are left, is it still the interceptor?

Really made me think

>yfw the first Mad Max movie was the only one where the Interceptor was treated as the bad ass speed machine that it is
Sucks honestly because the car action only got better with each sequel; yet the Interceptor got less and less screen time.

The engine and frame make it the interceptor, well that and the Arcadipane front end.

The original blew up near the end of RW. Like, every single piece of it blew up. Max is known for his car skills/car lovin. When you have nothing to do for about 10 years besides wander around in the big nothing, you probably try to rebuild your car too out of sheer boredom.

He spent alot of time rebuilding it. Even went to Gastown and participated in a Thunderdome to win a V8 engine.

Might be he salvaged the chassis

>the wasteland twisted them and made them crazy
Well yeah user, they're australian

>rebuilt it
>after it fucking exploded

>Gets stolen at the beginning of Fury Road
>Gets smashed in the final car chase and never mentioned again

Why can't Miller just let Max keep the interceptor? It's the GOAT movie car.

what song am i thinking of?

it goes like this:

JUST

JUST

JUST WALK AWAY

sung by a lady

>Fury Road clearly set 40+ years after the apocalypse
>Max was a cop before the end
>Somehow he's played by Tom Hardy instead of a really old guy

The continuity in these movies makes no sense desu

time travel caused the apocalypse, he's a time cop

Just walk away... walkawaywakkawaywakkawey.....

dumb frogposter

Obviously the nuclear fallout has mutated his genes such that his lifespan is infinitely expanded and his healing factor greatly amped.

It was the only xavier related picture I had saved on my tablet, fucking excuse me princess.

>Oil and water are extremely scarce
>Joe administers water to his slaves in the least efficient way possible
>Everyone wastes tons of water from the tanker truck
>Joe has a giant truck blasting music from a guy with a flaming guitar, wasting tons of gasoline

Most reasonable man in the Wasteland.

Max is wasteland Jesus Christ. Get your head together.

Well yeah, I mean if you've got access to ridiculous wealth and you're as self-aggrandizing as Joe and his fellow leaders, it naturally follows that you'd show it off as much as possible. Especially if you're trying to convince people you're divine.

Backstory sources indicate that he might actually be able to afford wasting all that water in such a way, though.

How? He has an underground spring?

Kingdom hearts

An aquifer with "20,000 cubic kilometers of water". Somebody mentioned that's like several billion Olympic Swimming Pools worth.

Huh. Well I fucking guess he could afford to

>have defeated men tied to the front of their vehicles
>but they're good people that stick to their word!

Is the video game canon?

Everything Mad Max is canon

Semi-canon, I guess.

I'd say Hope and Glory and their deaths can be taken as completely canon, by their most basic facts. Scabrous Scrotus also exists. Other than that it's all up in the air.

>the continuity in these movies makes no sense
You're right, Fury Road's chronology is bullshit, but just so you know, every movie is its own self-contained continuity.

When the movie was first announced FR was supposed to take place between 1 and 2 with the sequel set between 2 and 3 and then the final one after beyond
then he said it the continuation doesn't actually matter as its just stories about the the road rarrior by other wastelanders

>>Joe administers water to his slaves in the last efficient way possible
That's all intentional. It's deliberate on Joe's part - make a big show of it, make people think you're their savior and giving away tons of water, but you're actually barely giving them anyway because you need them to be dehydrated so they depend on you, a dependence further nurtured by the big show of the waterfall.