What was Fallon thinking?

What was Fallon thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=19Wpp_HQ6Dg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I just want to touch that man's majestic mane

he was thinking of Making America Great Again obviously

Fallon just wants to get along with everyone. Why would you overanalyze it?

He was probably thinking this will bring viewers to his show.

He was doing what he always does: laughs incessantly and is as tame as humanly possible.

People got mad because they wanted him to shit on Trump but Fallon doesn't shit on anybody. That's not his thing. It's hilarious that people actually expected Fallon of all people on late night to trash him or grill him.

It's the only reason Trump probably agreed. Anyone else would have had him by the balls in an instant. Colbert's early interview with him went so well because he was seen as a joke candidate still.

He betrayed us

If he's not with us, then he's our enemy

That if Trump does win, he's gonna be getting way more material than even he could fuck up.

And if he loses, it was just ol wacky Jimmy.

>tfw even media is starting to abandon the hill

YEAH THESE BIGOTS JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND AND DESERVE TO BE FIRED AND THROWN IN JAIL

>Colbert's early interview with him went so well because he was seen as a joke candidate still

You mean how Colbert basically pussied out of asking him anything of substance? Because if so yeah I remember.

I don't get Fallon.
I watched his show the first time ever because Norm was on and the whole time he just repeated what Norm said with a big fake HA HA HA at the end of it.
How does he get more viewers than Conan?

Exactly. That was pretty early on. I don't think anybody could have dreamed he would have won Super Tuesday that that point.

Trying to be objective in a subjective wold.

On this Earth, every act is a political act

Old people like him because of how boring and inoffensive he is

Young people like him because of lots of references and skits involving social media and pop culture

What about farting? Farting's not a political act.

*prrrt*

Adds to greenhouse gases

a FUCKIGN NAZI

Why are Americans so retarded?

He would say the simplest, most pandering lines and the crowd erupts into uproarious applause.

I'm far from liberal but this guy doesn't fill me with any confidence at all, I really don't know what people are seeing in him.

woah there, take it easy Mrs.President

don't want a repeat of the memorial event

They get their political discourse from comedians

That's all that needs to be said

Oh Dahnald

What's your political stance on farting?

Tighten up, or let'er rip?

youtube.com/watch?v=19Wpp_HQ6Dg

>doesn't fill me

Oh I bet you want that no boi. Spread them so he can fill you.

People who hold their farts in are literally Hitler

*Ms.Rodham

Wouldn't want to be sexist now would we?

>implying Hitler wasn't pro-gassing

Unrelated to Trumpposting but
>Fallon has a bandage on his finger once again
>how will the studio executives cover up his blatant alchohol problem with 'oops he's so clumsy' this time

What if you put a whole bunch of people in a room and drop an industrial grade fart on them from above.

what does he keep cutting his fingers on? I drink a lot and usually ding up my legs

Suck my dick you fucking faggot

And that's the problem with you fucking liberal historical revisionists. Hitler was a vegetarian meaning that though his farts were plentiful- they were NON LETHAL.

I would kindly suggest you look in the direction of Winston Churchill whose "beef blasts" were known to decimate entire city blocks, and at times were used to drown out some of the larger bomb raids during the Blitzkrieg.

Franklin Roosevelt's flatulence was so potent that he wasn't allowed to even stand up in public, and for the safety of those around him was forced to perpetually drape a towel as a barrier over the lower half of his body.

What is fart rape?

I want Cred Forums to leave. Hiter's tofu farts killed 6 million innocent people that adhered to strict dietary laws.

What about the Emperor of Japan?

Surely all the cuttlefish and fatty whale meat helped in the attack on Pearl Harbor that claimed the lives and nostrils of thousand of brave Americans.