Who killed her?

Who killed her?

Patsy because Jon was a chronic bed wetter.

after all, it was you and me.

the brother

Someone the family knew so they felt the need to cover it up. The brother is not a terrible candidate.

Upboat

It was suicide. Dubs confirm.

Kevin

It was the mom. She died of ovarian cancer. JonBenet was haunting her where she came from.

parents, one of them

occams

Someone in the family, likely the brother
The real question is why

All these shows are garbage. Each one of them are the same fucking gimmick: start of by saying the mystery will be revealed. Interview "scientist" not involved in the case to look at thing that had no bearing on the case in the beginning , make up some random thing and talk about that for 20 minutes, end with "we may never know who killed JonBenet..."

Every fucking time.

Check em

the mother was jealous of the girl's "fame."

it was the mother. can we put it to bed now?

JUST CALL ME LUCIFER

ya, the fact that no one raped the corpse(or at all, live or dead) points to the family. I think most people that snatch kids have ficki in mind.

and the ransom story is stupid as fuck. just for starters why would you immediately kill the person you are trying to ransom. not like a little girl would be that hard to keep in line until you get the cash

Jews.

Me desu

me

If it was the brother that makes it easy, he was just jealous of the attention she got and/or it was rough play (or something along the lines of molestation) that went wrong. Some sources seem to indicate that it was a hard hit to the head that killed her, the strangulation just helped, and a hit to the head is pretty easy to come by for kids roughing around.

Pedos aren't necessary necrophiles and criminals have done that before, see the Lindburgh baby.

It's always the close family

Who cares? Why has this little girls murder been talked about for 20 years?

There was DNA evidence in her underwear that wasn't from a family member.

My own personal theory is it was one of the judges for one of the pageants. The parents basically let him have some alone time with Jonbenet in exchange for her winning, things get out of hand and he kills her then they all have to cover it up.

right but they didn't take the booty while she was alive either. so, you are eliminating(or making it highly unlikely) it was a sexual thing. and not saying it's not possible someone was an idiot and killed her before getting the ransom, just that it's not likely. So it probably wasn't a pedo, and it probably wasn't a kidnapping. Which leaves the parents imo(or some family member). Anythings possible but looking at the facts it looks like family

100% the parents did it

Do your friends call you "Lou"?

Something sexual did happen, so unless the brother was being weird and molesting his sister, there was a pedo involved.

It might also be that someone left the ransom note and then tried to drag her out and she might have died by accident. According to some reports (some of the information they leak out seems sort of muddled but I guess they don't want too many details out) seemed to indicate that her death might have been an accident.

several reasons
1. young attractive white girl
2. VERY suspicious circumstances
3. fucked investigation
4. unsolved murders generate more interest over time especially when big thing made during the beginning

And aside from being attractive, she was also very rich and the pageant stuff added to the entire thing.