DUDE SIMMETRY LMAO

>DUDE SIMMETRY LMAO
is he autistic?

>simmetry

You can't spell, and people who type should be killed you worthless autistic faggot

>woah dude he is such a punk by doing exactly what you are not supposed to do and put symmetry in every second scene

yes, autism overload

Type like this

>what you are not supposed to do
You're a fucking pleb of the highest order. Literally a sheep.

>that suit
>that haircut

Why do you even have to ask, OP?

Stop being so mean, my fellow 4Channers.

Hello reddit

OFFICIAL RANKING

Rushmore = Darjeeling >>>>>>>>>>>> all

I feel like working on Fantastic Mr. Fox really helped his films, something about being so meticulous about every single shot made Moonrise Kingdom and GBH feel so much more precise and prefect.

>tfw you watch Moonrise Kingdom every single Valentines Day by yourself trying not to cry

>SIMMETRY
what did he mean by this?

Yes

Anyone else annoyed that the word "symmetry" is itself not a palindrome?

I'll honestly never understand why you kids like Shitmore. Is it the first one you saw? Is it because you identify with Jason Schwartzman's psychopathic outcast character?

good point, you really convinced me of your sophisticated knowledge of moviemaking there

only because it is so close to being one

>is concerned with what he's "supposed to do"
>claims he's in a position to decide who is and who isn't a sophisticate
Keep digging.

>I enjoy your films, Wes. Their contrived, artificial aesthetic gives me a respite from my more realistic one.

You are just shitposting without making any points. Please go to Cred Forums for that sort of thing

It's not my fault you grew up black and can't discern the rather obvious point I'm making.

>Mann
>realistic

you are not making one. You are just passive aggresive and cant even articulate why symmetry would be something good
fucking plebs

>I'm incapable of understanding your point, therefore you aren't making one
>confuses overt aggression with passive aggression
Go back to Cred Forums, Jamal. The rest of the boards are for whites.

>"they don't have enough cheesy synth musics"

>I made a point, I swear
(You)

Basically because I love Schwartzman and yeah i can identify with the main character.

I wonder tho, why the fuck Bill Murray always plays the same self-hating alcoholic angsty man on each Anderson movie?

>2016
>enjoying the films of Wes Anderson
literally kill yourself if you defend this hack.

no u

WHY DOES HE ALWAYS USE THE SAME FUCKING FRAMING?

wtf? JUST

Because it looks nice

Is this omega cuck haircut? I never seen a manly alpha or beta guy with it

>it's okay when Wes does it

>DUUUUUUDE RICH WHITE PEOPLE LIVING IN A FUCKING DOLLHOUSE WITH MINIMAL CONFLICT LMAAAAAOOOOO
How the fuck do you watch this garbage if you live in the real fucking world and you arent a trustfund baby?

Stop being so bitter. It's not his fault your parents were losers.

Cause they're like a children's storybook.

looks like she's wearing a diaper, fucking disgusting desu famila

>RICH WHITE PEOPLE
>rich white people
>rich

Not all of his movies senpai.

Just saw Rushmore two days ago, the only movies i haven't seen from him are Darjeeling Unlimited and Bottle Rocket.

He's a great filmmaker.

It's unfair to simplify his style down to symmetry, there's a manner in which he constructs his characters and evolving them and their conflicts that feels natural and separate from more constructed hollywood plotlines.

I think of the movies i've seen from him Life Aquatic is the one that breaks this the most and suffers for it, although I still enjoyed it.

>Any romantic feelings for a 12-year-old are like entering into a fantasy world.
What did he mean by this?

>hear "Needle in the Hay" on radio
>sudden urge to at least trim beard with scissors

>Not being a multimillionaire.
>Must be total loser scum
How's does it feel knowing rich daddy will pay for all your fuckups Chadwick?

Feels superior, brah.

You sound poor.

What have you got against rich white people? Are you some kind of poor brown person?

we're all autistic but he's able to make money off it

>rich white people

Ya man, we wanna see tha minorities strugggglin

Fuck off

(not even a fan of Wes, I hate him)

Poorfag who likes Wes here.

Every one of Wes Anderson's movies is the same so you might as well take the one with the least amount of wankery and the most amount of the Schwartz.

How is Rushmore the same as Darjeeling Limited?

>Every one of Wes Anderson's movies is the same
You are either completely ignorant or a complete ignoramus.

Quirky visuals with quirky characters surrounding one straight man and his serious problems. Almost all of his films follow this formula. The sooner you see it the less impressed you are by him.

Cute little panties :3

>poorfag lashing out at people even though it's not their fault
It's ok I don't want to live in this plane of existence anymore either

grand budapest hotel is 100 percent my favorite movie of all time, i like fantastic mr fox but everything else wes does is just meh.

i would rewatch life aquatic again though, the scene where they're all in the sub with the shark is literally the definition of kino. you cannot provide a better example of kino than that scene.

>grand budapest hotel is 100 percent my favorite movie of all time,

What do you like about it? I'm genuinely curious.

i liked the humor as well as the characters, the settings and colors are just really fun to look at. theres nothing i can point to in the movie and say that I didn't enjoy, it also kinda went against my expectations when i first saw it because youd think a movie called "the grand budapest hotel" would just take place and solely be about the hotel... but then it ends up taking you to lots of different places and thats cool. to me its just great all the way through.

You're right, Grand Budapest Hotel and Rushmore follow literally 100% the same formula.

>yrtemmys

He's got that gay pedophile John Maus look about him.

aw shit it's jeff magnum

I like how Wes Anderson dresses like his movies.

why did you post a picture of jeff mangum on Cred Forums?