Will Stranger Things sweep the Emmys next year? Will Finn be invited this time?

Will Stranger Things sweep the Emmys next year? Will Finn be invited this time?

No, it'll be forgotten by then. Public opinion will turn against it soon. Westworld will sweep the Emmys.

I think the shitty IT adaptation will make the internet worship ST even more fervently than it already does. Or maybe IT will somehow manage to top ST with their gang of kids against all odds. That'd be fucking funny.

Nah, it's an entertaining show but there is much better stuff out there.

Finn is making his own Kino.
Is that shit done yet? I want to see it.

I'm going to stop watching if we don't get some lewd nancy scenes. skelle is my fetish.

>Will Finn be invited this time?

He was probably invited, he's been involved in most Stranger Things promotions, but shooting schedules wait for no man.

Noah Schnapp, on the other hand, he might as well still be in the Upside Down.

I never really understood how Will got into the other dimension. Was it the GMen? or did they only try to cover up the death?

They were experimenting with the upside down, the Demogorgon got out of control, and it took Will to the upside down.

They finished shooting IT a few days ago. He'll probably have more time now.

No, BCS, Fargo, or The Leftovers will

Stranger Things is shit

oh i see. My question still stands tho. Hope season 2 does cool flash backs to when he was there, especially showing how/why the demogorgon didnt eat him on the spot

You seriously think the Leftovers has a chance when it wasn't nominated this year?

Fargo wouldn't compete against ST anyway, since it's considered a miniseries. It lost to the OJ simpson anthology series this year.

There literally nothing artistic or original about this show for it to be deserving of awards.

As others have said, finn is busy with IT but I think that should be done soon. I believe I heard they were already on an after wraps party for the production.

Noah I have no idea why he hasn't been doing as much. I've heard others say its because he's so young that he has to stay in school, but I would have thought his folks would have put him with a tutor like the others have. I think its more likely hes secretly auditioning for other stuff or hes sick. He's always looked like the kind of kid that gets sick easily.

BTW, the trio (gat, cal and mil) are all flying to london as we speak so maybe finn can join them if he wraps up soon for whatever promos they're doing over there. Millie could give them all a tour of the uk.

>implying award shows have ever been about artistic achievement

>he's so young that he has to stay in school

His parents may very well have chosen to keep him in school in lieu of doing promotional appearances, but there is no rule about such a thing in any official capacity. As long as the child is receiving some form of schooling, the union is fine with it. Jacob Tremblay is younger than Noah Schnapp and he does award show and public appearances constantly.

>Millie could give them all a tour of the uk.
She was born in Spain and lives in Orlando. I could probably give a better tour of the UK than her and I've never even been there. I've seen a lot of Guy Ritchie films though, so I think I've got the gist of it.

Oh I agree with you. I'm aware of the same rules you mentioned. That's why I said I was surprised his parents haven't paired him with aq traveling tutor or added him to one of the other kid's tutors. Hell, I think they can just do online classes now even.

This makes me think hes doing auditions or is sick. Or really into the football season.

wait, but obviously she must have been there long enough to acquire that extremely intense accent. That's not just a year or two accent thats a nearly lifelong speech pattern.

It is excellent fanfiction. Does a great job of combining all nostalgia for old films with an interesting scifi plot and had a good flow.

>comfy levels at maximum

Season 2 will be very interesting to see if these guys really are good writers and can keep it up or ruin a perfect one season show.

My parents are 55 and love this show.
>mom watches all the popgeneric shows
>dad sits with her and if he doesnt like whatevers on, hes slumped within minutes
>watch first episode of ST with them

he didnt even get up to get a snack

Eh, her parents probably have the same accent and she can obviously do an American accent perfectly well. I actually know a guy that lived lived in the UK until he was around Millie's age (maybe a year or two younger) and I would have never guessed it based on his accent. She can probably code switch at will.

What I'm trying to say is that she is a big fat phoney.

They start an award for "best rip-off of 80's movies to make millennials feel like they were born in the wrong generation"

> He's always looked like the kind of kid that gets sick easily.

Pretty sure he lives in NYC. We have strong immune systems round here what from all the international travelers and hobo semen.

If Leftovers wasn't nominated for any awards for what was one of the best seasons of television ever, what makes you think these faggots will nominate it next year?

GoT will win again next year despite how shit it is besides the battles.

hmmm. You possibly might be right. While I'm a fan in general of the show, I'm not hardcore enough to know how long she's lived in the uk, so I can't say how much is her just trying to sound classy and aristocratic. I know she is good at accents because I saw a couple days ago something on youtube or reddit for when she was giving an interview for a show she was on before ST. It was some bbc show. Anyways, she did american southern accent that was so good I wouldn't have know she wasnt from here and I live in the south. So she does have some talent in that area.

I didn't know hes from nyc. Hmm, well dam then I guess he has no excuse to not go to london with them since he already has the city immune system and he sonly like 6 hours from there.

> So she does have some talent in that area.
She certainly does, but you'd be surprised at how easy it is to learn dialects at that age. And you kind of have to develop the skillset early on. I learned IPA and speech training when I was a kid, and it was easy to pick up. When I got to drama school in my upper teens/twenties, I noticed that it was nearly impossible for the older students who had no prior training to acquire it, even over the course of several years.

Lucky girl then. I wish I had multiple country dialects or languages under my belt like her and you.
Do you know does she speak any spanish? If so then she can also make it big in that tv market as they get lots of ratings too.

My British accent is godlike.
I would jokingly do it in highschool all the time.

>Do you know does she speak any spanish?
No idea, but she was born in Spain and discovered in Florida, so it isn't a stretch.

kek I went into a British accent during French II. I'd try to sound like a Brit speaking frog all the time. In retrospect I should've put a lot more heart into that class. Shit was comfy, but it was just an elective so I never began to try.

STranger Things will be ignored by the Golden Globes

And the Golden Globes will continue to be ignored by everyone else.

yes, the gg are the trashiest of awards so only the trashiest will get them Weird hipster shows like ST can only really get recognition with the emmy's or smaller awards.

I just watched too many Brit shows and movies, haha.

haha

They'll get nominated in a fuckload of categories, but they likely won't win very much. The voting system is corrupt and broken and most everything goes to HBO these days because of it.

Wins - original score, set design, and maybe cinematography
Nominations - both Winnie and Millie, and if either of them win, the other will join them on stage and they'll laugh and cry and the world will be complete

>My question still stands tho
no it doesnt because it was answered, and if you had paid any attention to the first episode instead of playing on your phone like the millennial faggot that you are, you would have known what was happening, you doss cunt

In terms of shows nominated for Emmys, there really isn't.
They're still trying to make people think Empire is the hottest show on TV.

whoa there edgelord, but it does

i watched the show quite comfortably, but you dont actually see how the demagorgon snatches him up and takes him to the other side or how he escapes. Same with Barb

Now go chill out for a bit or be a pretentious cunt somewhere else

>Steve gets punched out by Jonathan, says he might have a concussion.

>Does a 180, completes a bunch of redeeming good deeds, including showing up at Jonathan's house to talk

>Gets attacked by monster is scared shitless of the situation

>Suddenly goes all Bruce Lee, going toe-to-toe with the monster dodging and hitting fancy moves (batterup.gif) like nothing

>Replaces Jonathan's camera and continues to bone Nancy. Jonathan goes back to being a social outcast.

Of course it's more realistic that Nancy stays with him. What, she ends up the the poor, misunderstood loser?

But the whole bully redemption thing and heroics was way too over the top, too fast, and really crammed in there. Maybe give him a hero's death by pushing Jonathan out of the way of the monster or something. But the way everything went down really left a bad taste in my mouth. Now we're suppose to like him?