I want to see the look on Kevin Smith's face when he finally...

I want to see the look on Kevin Smith's face when he finally, completely sobers up and he watches what he's directed since Red State.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XK6Gb8RY2NY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pic related

There's nothing worse than watching a fucking fat man weep.

Tusk was good

clit/brown/taint

God damn he's a fucking mess. What's he watching in that video?

OP here.

Sorry, I meant Chasing Amy

what was this about

It was enjoyable until the big reveal, it turned to utter dogshit from that point on

then take the mirrors out of your house

There was some legitimately great body horror in it, the bits between Justin Long and the old man are genuinely unsettling and tense and the beginning with the Not See Radio was great, but man...everything else is barely watchable.

Do you really want to know?

The season finale of The Flash.
Really.

Dexter

>what was this about

Watching the finale to a Flash episode.

Gat dayum homie

Holy shit. I've never cried like that at any movie or tv show. The closest I got to what Kevin's doing in that video is the purple tree scene in What Dreams May Come.

This implies Red State was good.

It was not.

If only he had gone with his original ending...

If only Smith had retired when he fucking said he was going to.

Feel free to explain, poser.

Too soon m8

>tfw you wish he stopped at clerks 1

he's a fucking manchild. The only time ever got close to crying with amovie was with The Big Fish, and didn't even got at that messy point.

He needs to stick to his podcasts and radio. He's good at interviewing other people when he doesn't get completely baked and starts talking over them. He always gets them to open up

His live chats are great, too. Dude's consistently funny and tells a story like no one else, but for some reason, it's like he has no idea what's worth filming and what isn't anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=XK6Gb8RY2NY

Nothing worse than seeing a fatfuck cry

Bravo! Bellissimo!

I feel like I am fairly to the point in that post, what is in further need of explanation?

Goddamnit....where's the fucking link to yoga hosers you fucking jew niggers....bullshit. I'd fuck both smith's daughter and depps daughter.

I'm ready to see this.

What are your expectations? Because whatever they are, you will be sorely disappointed.

The film can't be that awful....the Colleens have great chemistry together from the trailer I've seen. Much like Randal and Dante from smith's clerks. Thoughts?

Something wierd happens to some canadian 7/11 clerks. Bratwurst creatures.

I'd say let him go through to Clerks 2 just for the Rosario Dawson boob jiggling dance

he needs to go back to his Jersey, Viewaskew roots. marijuana and Canada fucking ruined him.

Post photos of Kevin's daughter
THICKKKK

He went to canada before he made Clerks. He dropped out of film school in Vancouver.

Saw Holidays last night, the segment he directed features his daughter as a slutty whore.
Saw some webms of Yoga Hosers today, lots of scenes focusing on his daughter's ass.

What's happening here?