Was this kino?

Was this kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/879nSmmyElQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think battle of the gods was worse, but both movies are better than the corresponding arcs in Dragon Ball super. The Future Trunks arc is back to old dbz again and is way better than either movie

Nah.

The Janemba movie was pretty good. It's a shame Gogeta isn't canon.

Second Broly movie with Gohan was cool too

He could be depending on how things turn out in this arc.

I actually really liked it. Some of the CG is a bad looking (never thought I'd say that about a fucking cartoon, but if you saw it you know what I mean), but it was a lot of fun. I thought the fight choreography was a lot better than I remember from the series, it wasn't just "repeat blurred punch animation for 10 seconds" over and over again. I might be slightly misremembering it, but I liked that it wasn't your standard DBZ story where the z fighters are the underdogs, they pretty much had the situation under control the whole time, even after frieza went all gold.

This moment really made the Lord Slug movie. Liked it when caught Broly's push as well.

I love this movie. Its colorful like the Bojack movie.

Any post-frieza movies are good.

What the fuck was up with him anyways, he was a big guy for you who was innocent and playful but when he gets his assistant kicked he becomes Satan. And for some reason mean things hurt him. What

Pikon > Piccolo

They remade the original goku vs frieza into a special or a movie or something. It looks pretty dope desu

source?

Now you've done it

Bald Krillin and Fighting Roshi make it good

Roshi fighting is always great. And I liked the krillin reveal.

Papa Piccolo>>>>everyone

I wish that Super skipped remaking the two movies since its version is so much worse; sucks because the tournament and future trunks sagas are both fresh.

King Piccolo > Piccolo Jr

Agreed. The Future Trunks/Black Goku arc completely redeemed super. The first 20 or so episodes don't do it justice.

This is what I was talking about, you'll have to find a different source if you want it subbed

youtu.be/879nSmmyElQ