twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Darth Bane?

I thought he was Palpatine??

a shit LORD?

AAAAAAAUUUURRRRRROOOOOUUUAAAAGGGHGHAHGHAHGHGHHGHHAAAA

That's a good trick.

That's a big jump

Not yet.

Obi Wan's ability is 'A Certain Point of View'. This allows him to interpret the high ground according to his own view of the situation: for example in the picture although he is below Darth Maul he can use 'A Certain Point of View' to actually be on the high ground in comparison to him. He uses this ability at multiple points in the series, including when Darth Vader strikes him down and he ascends to a higher plane of existence (Vader had thought to counter him by fighting on a flat, featureless floor but this backfired) granting him unimaginable power through 'A Certain Point of View'.

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Bane the big guy?

You're pretty good.

Vader's power is 'Spinning'. This is an extremely powerful ability as well and in some ways the perfect counter to 'A Certain Point of View'. By using 'Spinning', Vader changes the environment so that it's almost impossible for his opponent to determine the high ground, which is shifting constantly. Vader has experience with his own power and can choose to strike only when 'Spinning' gives him the high ground. Vader's use of this ability as a young boy is what marked him out as the Chosen One of the Force. In the fight where Obi Wan defeats Anakin, you can actually see Anakin beginning to spin as he makes the leap - it's just unfortunate that Obi Wan had experience fighting 'Spinning' through training with Anakin and, for instance, fighting General Grievous

Was that a weakness for Anakin/Vader then? He claims that the Jedi are evil from his point of view, but then Obi Wan defeats him using his high ground.

How do sheevspins fit into the high ground? Sheev was able to spin to get to the high ground, right? Why didn't he teach Vader this power?

Sheev's power is 'It's Treason Then', which allows him to shift the perception of situations towards the conclusion that the other party has betrayed him, which briefly gives him the moral High Ground. That's how Sheev was able to quickly dispose of three highly-skilled Jedi Masters and yet slowly lose the fight to Mace, because his High Ground bonus was only temporary. Compare that to his fight with Yoda, which was held within the Galactic Senate room, the spotlight of galactic politics, which made Yoda's treason clear and gave Sheev a High Ground advantage with essentially infinite duration. Sheev also spins, to great effect. Though, in his fight with Dindu and the other Jedi, Sheev "The Senate" Palpatine's focus was to use a mix of ancient and powerful Force techniques (spinning, the high ground) to confuse "Dindu" into revealing himself as the the notorious shapeshifter "Traitor". This is also the purpose of Sheev and "Dindu"'s exchange, where each is trying to prove to Anakin "Good Trick" Skywalker that the other is "the Traitor". Dindu/Traitor's line before the fight began (The Senate will decide your fate) was meant to fool the security footage into thinking that Sheev was not the real Sheev, and that the real Sheev (The Senate) would deal with this later. This is reinforced by the following exchange ("I AM THE SENATE" "NOT YET"), implying that he would die the Traitor unless he survived the battle.

>pic shows how "A certain point of view" works in relation to the high ground

Mace has 'This Party's Over', which allows him to temporarily reverse the possession of the High Ground, snatching a probable victory from the jaws of almost certain defeat. For example took the High Ground from the spectators of the Collosseum and gave it to the Jedi. However, as Dooku then called for backup, the high ground advantage was swiftly lost, resulting in what would have been a crushing defeat had the Clones not arrived.

Grievous had an ability named 'You Must Realise You Are Doomed' that he powered by using the residual force echoes contained in his trophy sabers as batteries, and allowed him to force his opponent to see themselves as having the low ground. This is why Obi-Wan was chosen to fight him, as 'From a Certain Point of View' would just allow him to switch his perception of the high ground again, thus nullifying Grievous' powers.

>Lincoln my allegiance is to Virginia, to the Confederacy!

You got the faces on the wrong bodies you ignorant shit

>getting this triggered my a meme and ruining the tempo of the thread with you autism

I bet youre fun at parties

What the fuck was the deal with his aide?

Isn't that the same species as the Aide for Jabba the Hut? Are they a whole species of brown nosers?

youtube.com/watch?v=zyH7P7j-9AQ

redditor detected

>This party is over

Fuck off Mace Dindu

i bet your fun at the senate

Memeing aside, what the fuck did he mean by this?

jedi detected

IAMTHESENATEYOUOLDFUCK