youtube.com/watch?v=1-juTQS_VfA&index=5&list=PLxUMzdvb2rT0peVc-YyV4YF3JwURUx7LH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rdhNkv4ryuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

prep that bull Cred Forums, and expect new movies to virtue signal even more

fucking ree

praise Kek

Thinly veiled Cred Forums thread.

The solution is to draw Hillary Pepe's. They'll go nuts.

Wow, leave it to the media to take 15 levels of shitposting irony as stone-cold fact

>thinly

Praise be upon him

So when is pepe getting a movie/show? I'm sure it'll be praised

>MSM is attacking a cartoon frog
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills

PEPE IS FOR ALL
PEPE IS FOR LIFE

>been posting pepe on jewbook for years
>mfw this segment makes it to mainstream

It's attacking and demonizing frog posters.

not Cred Forums related

>That's going to involve "dank memes."

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Is this faggot serious? We are living through the era of THE dumbest generation to ever inhabit this forsaken shithole. Someone is actually using "dank memes" in a serious speech.

Where is the fucking meteor? Time to start over.

>David Duke's twitter feed

AHAHAHAHAHAHA WHY WOULD YOU PUT THAT ON TV AND COMPLAIN ABOUT IT HOLY SHIT

It's basically what happens when memes reach mainstream normies and newfags.

"dumb frogposter"-posters getting BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
Frogposting confirmed for four more years.

>ids our meemees guise xDDD

Fuck off

I've seen other articles talk about how Pepe was briefly "mainstream" and how people like Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj would post it before it was "claimed" by Cred Forums types. Just say you were into it when he was just the Feels Good Man frog if you're actually worried.

Does that mean Pepe is dead now?

How are there not tons of smug pepes shitting and pissing on hillary wojaks yet.

never

Richard Spencer is one of the cringiest spergs on the alt-right spectrum, which is already a movement made up entirely of cringy spergs.

Pepe was dead for years but redditors never know what to let go of dead memes.

Man this segment was really food for thought

I hate to see pepe's good name dragged through the mud, but it's amusing to see how fucking dumb the media is. Anyone with the capability to google pepe the frog and read the knowyourmeme article should understand. Hilary's own campaign wrote about this on their official site, I should trust those morons with the fate of a country? This actually makes Trump look good.

whoever drew smug pepes eyes did such a great job on making just his eyes smug as fuck from just angling them slightly higher

Does anyone have that webm of meme investments?

Wow I can't believe how bad msnbc just got trolled. The funny thing is people will believe this.

youtube.com/watch?v=rdhNkv4ryuM

video instead

Ive often wondered who was the first to draw these memes

Sometimes I just sit by the fire and ponder

What the fuck? I have a whole folder full of dank Pepes. I'm not about to delete them because some asswipe, Neo-nazi exhorters are co-opting my shitposting. FUCK THEM.

Smug pepe has always been a shitty forced meme.

Fuck you

On the contrary. He's tainted in the eyes of normies, which means he's ours again. This is the most alive and well Pepe has been in ages.

>tfw you are now a white nationalist

What are you doing?

>JDL triggered by innocuous mention of gas chambers
>David Duke's Twitter
>Complete misunderstanding of basic, grade-school memeing

Is this newscast kiňo?

The left is so far gone right now, it's impossible to not to notice what an absurd witch hunt they've started, when you're genuinely claiming a cartoon frog is a dangerous symbol of white supremacy, words like grasping at straws and jumping at shadows come to mind.

anyone have that newest pic of hillary

>letting friends and family know you post on fucking Cred Forums

I sent her an email explaining how the Alt Right logo was the shape of the merchant in hopes she would put it up on cable tv, but she didn't :(

I explained it to my parents that before the internet got to it, it was a happy frog from a comic called Boys Club where they just hang out and eat pizza while playing video games.
Now they know who this Cred Forums frog is.

>top right

KEK

this is old news

Yeah no shit the white supremacist mascot is racist what else are you gonna act like is big news, that you fucked me mum last night? Whoop dee doo man let's all just state basic facts as if they're some mind blowing revelation.

for sure there's a PA on that show who browses Cred Forums and thought this would be funny

what a time to be alive