"that's funny, now it's time for my fantasy. Imagine your mother getting raped by a pack of niggers in an alley...

>"that's funny, now it's time for my fantasy. Imagine your mother getting raped by a pack of niggers in an alley. Wipe that fucking smile off your face and imagine it for a second. Imagine her face of hopelessness while those huge meaty warm cocks penetrate her pink french pussy."

That's how it's done

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wow an attractive woman poking fun at his ugliness really struck a cord with the autists, huh?

maybe you see a little of yourself in him?

holy cr*p, frogs on suicide watch

Jonah is such a pussy

Poor guy. It's unfortunate that someone would point out how ugly, fat, and disgusting he is. Luckily he's just a bit player in Judd Apatow bullshit and not a serious actor.

do you think after the show he went out and got himself several hot prostitutes and fucked them silly (probably as much as a fatty can)?
probably thinking all the time 'fuck you bitch! fuck you!' all the while imagining that host face on those girls (cause let's face it. he probably got them a bit on the under 20 age bracket)

He should forget about the frog lass, and instead try Subway's NEW Rotisserie-Style Chicken Sandwich which is made with tender, hand-pulled all white meat chicken, raised without antibiotics. Try it with crisp veggies on freshly baked bread.

he should of caved her head in desu senpai

>not hating your mother

damn that's fuckin badass!
Bitch shoulda known better than to mess with one of /ourguy/s.

whats your endgame?

someone pls post the rare jonah of him holding a gun and a subway bag in the other hand

>a at Jew is insulted
>Americans instinctively rush to his defense

Really makes you think

>"that's funny, now it's time for my fantasy. Imagine your mother getting raped by a pack of niggers in an alley. Wipe that fucking smile off your face and imagine it for a second. Imagine her face of hopelessness while those huge meaty warm cocks penetrate her pink french pussy."

>french
>not having incestual interracial gang rape fantasies
pick one

Replace prostitutes with subways.

What did she mean by this?

>Caspere knew this

>Press for “War Dogs” was reportedly canceled after the event and Fleury ended up apologizing to the actor.

>“The problem, Jonah, is that I’ve lived with you through your movies for 10 years,” she explained. “But what I did not think about on Friday, is that is not the case for you at all. In fact, Jonah, I had such a strong impression of knowing you that last Friday I thought I was speaking to a friend, but in reality we are not friends.”

He pulled out of doing media almost for the entire country and got the chick to publicly beg for his forgiveness. That was his comeback and it was pretty baller.

>"i dont think that could happen, i only make non whore women laugh, whore"

>act like that fat kid everyone knew in grade school
>his comeback

he looks like a huge cuck now

this is a great thing to happen to Cred Forums

no, he's too much of a crybaby to be a cuck. a cuck is someone who just takes abuse and more or less enjoys it
a crybaby is someone who throws a temper trantrum and expects everyone else to change behavior based off of that.
while not exactly alpha, it is very difficult to cuck a crybaby, do to female psychology

ok he looks like a "white male in 2016"

>we live in a world where being a crybaby puts you ahead of the game

what else are ya gonna do? just supplex a woman you don't even know in a country you dont even live in on live TV?
not everyone can be Brock Lesnar

it could have been a non-thing, he could have alpha'd her and been like, "Damn, I enjoy hearing about your sexual fantasies, perhaps you could treat me to an authentic french ménage à trois."

She would have slid straight out of the chair, instead he falls into the role of a rich crybaby

Let it go Jonah, shit. She apologized and everything.

>Oh, you want to go off with my friends? That's alright. I only eat fresh and you girl can't handle my footlong.

I love it

can someone explain the meme about Jonah Hill loving subway?

It's based on the rumor that he loves eating subway

No

fat talent-less one trick pony jew gets a real view of what the world really sees him as.
should apply to all of Hollywood since it became a total shlomofest 30 years ago.

>damn that's fuckin badass!
it was real only in his mind
except what actually happened is he caved like a little girl not invited to a doll tea party

>Wow you really are pretty, it's a shame that you'll probably end up with a guy that only has 1/20 of my net worth and end up irrelevant from your inevitable stretch marks and or cesarean scar

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

Here's the honest to goodness true story, unedited and in its entirety.

"I saw Jonah Hill at a Subway in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, 'Oh, like you’re doing now?'

I was taken aback, and all I could say was 'Huh?' but he kept cutting me off and going 'huh? huh? huh?' and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my order, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen footlong meatball subs in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like 'Sir, you need to pay for those first.' At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the footlongs and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each sandwich and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly."

I can't think of a time where hollywood hasn't been a heeb schmecklefest.

That's the cringiest meme I've seen in a while.

is the point of this meme to not actually show how it's done?

>american 4channers so butthurt about something that was said to some fat american overseas last week that they still start daily threads

Jesus you people are pathetic. America was a mistake and on top of that you suck at banter. So fucking fat while still thinskinned as fuck. Just pathetic.

>a time
like when they were making movies like Lawrence of Arabia, which the current crop of kike princes wouldn't even allow to be made.

Way to sound assblasted.

When burned, acknowledge the quality of the burn and contribute to the 'fun' of the whole thing.

>"my fantasy involves you leaving me to get plowed by your hot friends, ahahaha."
>3 months later
>"Oh shit, that hurts! But I guess so does knowing that you will never be sodomized by Brad Pitt."

what was his actual comeback? I'm deaf and cant hear the video

yes

Shhh, you'll wake the ghost of Peter O'Toole

>"please step on my balls"
Hehe fkn rekt her that time dudes

>"That's funny, because in my fantasy instead of getting cucked by a couple of my good looking friends I'm getting cucked by some random black men haha!"

>Gets circumcized
>SHARTS IN MART
>Bullies qts to appease his Jewish masters
>Gets diabetes and dies

Only decent ""comebacks"" I read so far:
And then you leave..
>"Well at least they would call ME back"
>"Why, you don't take credit cards?"
>"Oh, you don't want a piece of that?! (then roll around on the table taking sexy pauses)"

That's all this board can muster?

it's so transparent that this is what's going on, pretty sad t bh

>You know Pitt is married to a woman that would claw your eyes out, right?

There. Simple.

Does anyone have a link to the actual video of this?

I still don't know what it's all about.

POST THE FUCKING LINK JESUS CHRIST

youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4

That's not banter, that's straight up being a dick.

Hahahhahaha BTFO

Blimp got btfo