>best film of all time
>has practically no women in it
Coincidence?

>best film of all time

Wrong movie, but right idea.

I don't understand.

go back to your robot containment board

I sense a pattern

The best films are ones that the public and the critic love, and earn shocking amounts of money and awards.

Not saying pic related is the best movie ever, but it's a contender.

>I sense a pattern
Butt rape?

It's not even the best film of 1994

pretty gay user

>practically no women

Step it up

but that's a teleplay

It's not gay to want to watch manly men doing manly things to each other without satan's vagina interfering.

What about this then?

Prove me wrong.

fellowship maybe

This movie is the #1 biggest box office success ever when you adjust for inflation. It was shown in theaters every couple of years for several decades after it was released. Also, some will criticize that it makes the South the good guys (perish the thought, right?), but it was the first time an African American actor won an Oscar (the Mammy).

love that film, book is better tho

written by a women. try again

Ehhhhhh......
Fellowship was alright, but it did not have enough emphasis on the human characters.

Today's misogynist is tomorrow's closet homo, bud.

I would love to see an all female remake of this tbqhwy

>I would love to see an all female remake of this tbqhwy

The remake they're planning to do would only be interesting if it's still a young man on trial and accused of rape.

Or are they just cashing in and making a scene by scene remake?

name 5 novels written by literary geniuses that happen to be women. go ahead. i'll wait

The only great female writers I've read have been Willa Cather and Sor Juana Ines de la Cruz. Flannerry O'Connor is held in really high esteem too but I've only read like one short story by her.

Good female writers are out there but you got to remember that writing in general was dominated by men until like the 50s so there's not going to be as many of them. And personally I don't read much fiction from past the Beat Generation so I don't know too many modern writers

>Good female writers are out there but you got to remember that writing in general was dominated by men until like the 50s so there's not going to be as many of them.

its 2016