Oy vey! Let's make CW free so that white girls see supergirl with an old black man!

Oy vey! Let's make CW free so that white girls see supergirl with an old black man!

twitter.com/CW_TheFlash/status/777915346820882437/photo/1

This what happened when i clicked the link KEK

Everything is always about race with you people.

it was over the air already tho nazifrogger

Oh fugg
I might rewatch waifuZombie now

Because you're not American.

Their idea of "everywhere" is "anywhere within the US".

*Lower 48

FTFY

*Either Coast

FTFY

It's because they lost the deal with Hulu.

Have you forgotten white flash with a black girl?

Is America really so divided racially or is it just a media implication? Do Americans seriously not work with and have friends of all different backgrounds? How the fuck would anything get done? I refuse to believe people are so fucking racist in this day in age -- we're all just people in the same damn struggle.

America just discuss it more. In my experience Europeans are racist af and it just sort of gets swept under the rug there.

where im from i have never had a bad encounter with anyone of color but i wont ignore facts. in other countries things are much worse mostly due to poverty.

and in america's case race relations are worse than ever before mainly because of cop shootings, the media, terrorism and obama's racebaiting. everyone is on edge here

90% of people roll their eyes when someone brings up race and don't give a shit unless they play into negative stereotypes, like a black guy with saggy pants and a strong black accent will probably get some hate but a "normal" black guy is just a guy. Then theres 5% actual racists and 5% anti racists that both fight and restrict everyone elses rights for the sake of their cause

>Obama's racebaiting
Explain? Not being a dick but I don't think I've ever heard him bring up race.

you ever had trouble with cops? why do so many of you get shot?

he does it all the time if you watch his speeches or conferences. only the other day he did it again and went too far this time.
he said he would find it a personal insult to him if black people didn't vote hillary

still think we are all being blinded to the fragile as fuck house of cards we got with the classes.

feels like a big bubble will burst with automation

Cops have shockingly low job requirements so anyone willing to pass a nine month paid course gets a gun and the ability to make major decisions on whether or not to shoot or arrest someone, so naturally there a lot of undereducated assholes that like to use the job as an excuse to fuck with people. Also because literally everyone has a gun cops are scared of getting shot over some stupid bullshit and tend to be hyper aggressive, so when some dindu decides to start fucking with them they either go ape escape because they're an asshole or shoot him because they think they're going to get shot.

Also statistically there are so many guns and no real requirements to own them that poor uneducated people can get guns and kill each other over whatever easily. In bongland if I want to murder someone I have to plan it out and minimize evidence and then actually fight someone to the death or make a bomb or something, where in burgertown I just buy a gun from my drug dealer and ditch it after I shoot the guy

From my understanding Bongland also has CCTV pretty much everywhere in urban areas which the government can access at will without a warrant.

I mean, yes and no. Most places still aren't THAT urban.

when did Supergirl move to CW?

After CBS cancelled it at the end of last season.

>Listening to flo Rida

Fuck out here, pleb

he had 1 good track and thats it

spinning was a good track

we will never be able to achieve the star trek dream because of racist people.

No, he said he would find it an insult if they didn't go out and vote. He never mentioned Hillary.

It's both. Media play it up but there are definite racial tensions. It's obviously not as bad as it used to be.

This is true as well, and also Europeans pretend they're not racist because they only hate Gypsies and Muslims.

American schools are the most segregated they've been in 40 years. Nobody wants to live near black people.

Yeah I'm not talking about the black person you sat next to in college, I'm talking about what happens when any area is majority black.

People aren't racist arbitrarily. The Star Trek dream won't happen because certain races on this planet do nothing but hold humanity back.