Just found out a out this movie

Just found out a out this movie.

Please, someone just tell me, why?

I need closure.

It was to communicate with god.

Why what

same reason as the book

also, what the fuck captcha?

I haven't seen this yet. But it's martyrs, then?

>pretentious arthouse faggot wants to make a violent, degrading movie
>well i guess marquis de sade is high culture
>gotta include nazis to give it a message

there ya go

you went in wearing your jackbooted strut

and came out in ballet slippers whimpering

problem is obvious

Dude look this shit up, this has fucked with me.

Its been a while since a movie has fucked with me, I forgot how tio deal with it

If one does what God does enough times, one will become as God is.

2edgy4u

i got so fucking sick of these bullshit captchas that i changed my settings to go back to the words and numbers. "choose the store fronts" are the worst ones.

fucking Italians...

Manhunter is such a good fucking movie.

i must have missed the coprophagia in the bible

*record scratch*

Yeah, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got in this situation!

The plot of the movie is a alchemical ritual to bring forth the tetragrammaton.
In order to do so the four noblemen tries to go through the magnum opus, starting with a blood bond of marrying each others daughters.

The circle of mania is the nigredo.
The circle of shit is the albedo.
The circle of blood is the rubedo, and where they have gone wrong skipping over one important process of the magnum opus. Which instead ends in a complete massacre and the end.

De Sades book was never finished either so its a nice nod.

>It's a "God makes a girl eat nails" verse

I've seen it, I was wondering what you meant by why so I could answer it. Why did those guys do those things? Cause they were sick and insane and their regime was coming to an end. Why would someone want to make this movie? To be an edgelord, why else

Xenosaga was a fun series

It's a gay's interpretation of God.

Thank you friend, I've seen some edgy and fucked up shit but that was pretty bad.

Since we're on the subject, whats some fucked up movies that were trying to be serious or edgy?

It's about power, control, and seeing how far one can go.

Psalm 107:9

For He has satisfied the thirsty soul, And the hungry soul He has filled with what is good.

What is good is delicious steaming logs of shit.

Street signs and storefronts drive me insane.

My favorite is when a sign takes up half the god damned blocks, and then it just decides not to count it since you clicked too many of them.

Wait, no. It's the one where house numbers never stop popping up.

I like to believe they're intentionally idiotic to frustrate phoneposters.

I always think its tricking me when that happens, "select street signs" when half the thing is one big sign. Doing three of them works, so whatever

because they're street signs and storefronts i think that it's google collecting data for self driving cars.

>Implying it isn't easy as fuck to bypass the captcha on my iphone

All I had to do was give this Chinaman $20 and I never saw another captcha ever again.

Literally why do some of you autists think it's weird or bad to post from your phone?

They're mad at anyone that leaves the house. Le normies are evil hissing frog image etc.

postin from your phone =/= leaving the house

It as a "fuck you" to the Italian political and cultural establishment.

Pasolini intended to make a movie that is abhorrent on every level just to fuck shit up.

Get on my mpaa level

>trying
human centipede
a serbian film
august underground

>actually fucked up
men behind the sun
philosophy of a knife

>men behind the sun

Never again

Also Salo is fucked and any arthouse hipster faggot that hold its up as high art needs to be laid out with a left hook. Its just edgy filth, even the director all but admitted he made it just be a disgusting troll

You've seen these films before, haven't you my man.

Why the fuck don't you use Legacy Captcha if it's that annoying to you? It's ten times easier and doesn't 'expire' like those new ones

The Marquis de Sade was making a radical critique of the liberalism embodied by the French Revolution. Basically he was denying every point of liberal philosophy by saying that humans are not inherently good, not everyone is equal, and the universe is not a good place. His protagonists were pillars of the community, being representative of respected social institutions such as the courts and the church. Fascism later rejected liberalism in much the same way as de Sade did, and in fact sadism in many ways anticipated the horrors of the 20th century. However, by recasting the protagonists as fascists rather than liberals and thus holding the values that the story attacks at arm's length, this film misses de Sade's original point, that liberalism and thus our own society was corrupted from the beginning, which is far more disturbing than yet another denunciation of fascism.

Boring.

It's a failed piece of shit movie, nothing to get or understand about it. What do you expect from a retarded leftist homosexual anyway?
>original work of de Sade from the French Revolution, libertarian, anit-religious, anti-estabilisment, anti-conservate
>haha, now I paint it as fascist, take this, bigotts!
it doesn't make any sense

MANGIA

I tried watching one of those two actually fucked movies you mentioned and I found it boring as fuck, can't remember which one, they both seem very similar

A Serbian Film got to me, but mainly because the filmmakers tried to pass off their sleazy, nasty little exploitation flick as some kind of political allegory. I genuinely found that more offensive than any of the rape

>anti-conservative
nigga u juh went full pleb

What kind of super autist would you even need to be to want to use Cred Forums outside of your home though

>pretentious arthouse faggot
I know this is bait but it still triggers me so hard, to think that there is even one person out there who considers pasolini this is just too depressing.

As a film, it doesn't work because there's no characters so there's no reason to care what's happening on screen.

>That's the point!

Well, okay, it's still boring.

It was a comedy, right? How do you cast this guy and not have it be a comedy?

Irreversible?

>it doesn't work because there's no characters so there's no reason to care what's happening on screen.

just like the source "novel" by de sade. can't blame passolini for adapting it correctly.

Why is OP such a pussy?

SALĂ’ MASTERPIECE!!

Love this moviee I have the criterion too