Snowden

He's an American hero, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iPbMkWV1xYs
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/20/40-of-millennials-ok-with-limiting-speech-offensive-to-minorities/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I sorta liked him, but then I found out Trump hates him, so now I hate him too

Yes and so is Manning. Inb4 people who pretend to like freedom condemn them both.

>OLIVER STONE
Get this hothead out of here!

He started going off on Twitter about how minorities are under more surveillance (as they should be) like it was bad.

I heard a rumor he aligned with Hillary and Soros but I never saw any evidence.

As much as I like the guy, those are going to put him on the bad list for me. I don't want him extradited and executed, but I think he needs to stay his ass in Russia.

*Russian

If Trump and Putin warm up, could it be possible that Putin would send Snowden back to the USA to get executed?

Noam Chomsky also supports what he did

He's a russian spy and he deserves to die

How does the movie end? t's not over irl yet, is it?

Julian Assange is better

No he is an American traitor and will need be in the states again legally. Really wouldn't be surprised if he ate radon potatoes in a couple years either.

In the end he accomplished absolutely nothing.

>literally handing all of our enemies a shit load of intel and putting american lives at risk
>hero

He compromised American intelligence and thus is a traitor and should be tarred and feathered in the streets of DC

No, just an emo faggot wannabe hero who turned out to be a coward hypocrite.

he did give it to the enemy by giving it to everybody fucking stupid ass Ron Paul just die already old fuck.

I don't care about my government spying on me because I have nothing to hide. Snowdens a fucking snitch nerd

Wow how 4chans opinion on ron paul has changed.

>ywn see Snowden hung from the Great Wall of Trump™

it isn't that we have nothing to hide it is more along the lines as humans should be working together and hiding anything is fucking retarded.

But this only works in a perfect world which it is fare from due to a bunch of people who are not open minded.

Reddit Paul was never a Cred Forums man unironically.

>stupid ass
wow you sure rekt him xD
stay mad statist

Who gives a fuck about Chomsky.

he was not figuratively reddit

not really, Cred Forumscucks just posted memes of him cause he was a harbinger of doom, never for his ideology

Ron Paul is some nobody who is doing nothing right now, the people you hate are running for prez.

Why would I be mad?

Is he still even living in russia?

The Turner Diaries is a great book, I can bench 230 and will beat your skinnyfat liberal ass if you disagree

He would never get executed just imprisoned and he would be assisted in his suicide.

Are you newfriends or why are you spouting blatant lies? He was pol's canditate at the last election, like trump is now. With people seriously going on infinitely how he could be taken as a serious canditate.

exactly it would be just like that reddit guy.

trump is an ironic candidate like ron paul is you fuck, pol is all parody.

because everybody hates them and are starting to realize the system you've fed them all their lives is broken. Gary (closet liberal) Johnson gained plenty of traction this year because this has been one of the most negative elections in decades with both candidates polling unfavorably all across the board, it's a total "vote for [] so that [] doesn't win. With this new understanding of the failing state being slowly drawn into the mainstream, you cucks start losing power, and liberty gains ground.

>liberal
nice meme

if you're saying that the same people who seriously wanted Paul want Trump now then you have no idea what Paul believes or what he stood for

A small minority of internet hipsters aren't nearly the majority or growing fast. You guys are fucked eternally.

The current failing state is because of liberal policies, and liberal cash grabbers like the clintons. 40% of her campaign is funded by corporations praying that she wins so they can line their pockets and maybe start another war to profit from. Trump is 98% self funded/citizen donations, a total wild card the corporate elite didn't expect. The media tries day and night to shit on him and shill hill but the people want Don. Move to Canada if you don't like it you fucking faggot. MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=iPbMkWV1xYs

you wish bootlicker

the current failing state is because republicrats give morons like you this illusion of choice between two ideologically interchangeable morons who trick you into maintaining this status quo that keeps the money in the hands of the ruling class. Both candidates are morons, Clinton is a lying sack of shit and Trump is a nationalist trope who makes idiots mistake his being mean to spics and sand goblins as some kind of positive change towards a better tomorrow. Both are going to fail and the cycle will continue in another four years. The leftists were just like you MAGA pussies 8 years ago with the who hope and change thing, and now everything's not only the same but maybe even worse. Spouting slogans and praising a rich dude for not spending money on ads when the pundits make them for him and they do it for free. I wan the country back to the way it was, not marching towards a fascist shithole so I'm not going anywhere.

>we need guns to fight against our government when they try to take away our rights!

>lmao snowden is a spy cunt, lol the government dindu nuffins they are not breaching our privacy or freedom or anything

Does he talk like Mr. Plinkett in real life too?

You are literaly what is wrong with america you fucking faggot.

KYS

If by hero you mean traitorous cuck, yes

Literally how
How is reducing government influence in any way wrong? How is eliminating your military cash cow and welfare state in any way destructive?

>Opposing something that controls you is cuckoldry now
God Cred Forums is a confusing place

Post your address, phone number, credit card number, and all your passwords.

>Manning
The guy was just a nut who simply leaked what he could find with no purpose or understanding what he actually had. He's just an idiot.

Snowden regardlessof whether or not you agree with him knew what he was doing.

The guns at this point are basically just a safety blanket. They keep the masses quiet thinking their AR15 and flag can overcome satellites, the most robust intelligence apparatuses on the planet, enormous propaganda capabilities, and infinite resources. Add to that that most Americans these days are undereducated cowards too afraid to throw the first rock to actually topple the system they hate so much, and you have yourselves an ironclad status quo. America sold its freedoms a long, long time ago.

Just be happy you have enough food to never go hungry and clean water to drink at this point.

>Gary "UNDOCUMENTED NOT ILLEGAL REEEE" Johnson
>Gary "What is Aleppo" Johnson
>Gary "I'm glad nobody was hurt in the NYC bombings" Johnson

What kind of closet liberal would support private prisons anyway?

vote for Trump just to see this fuck hanged

He's a hero and he's American, but he's not an American hero.

>I wan the country back to the way it was

When was that exactly? America has been a fraud for decades.

>I wan the country back to the way it was
'member when we could lynch niggers and fags, Skeeter? 'member when no wommynz could give you lip and you could beat yer wife when she got out the kitchen?

Literally better than now

I meant afraid of the state enough to keep it in check, or maybe even finally have the balls to eliminate it

Remember when Teddy Roosevelt said that if he had the power to do it, he would have every wife beater flogged publicly?

Oh sorry, that doesn't fit "muh chattel wives" story peddled by white people.

Not an argument.

This triggers the sissy-liberals and goypulicans

Neither is calling someone a cuck moron, if you didn't offer one then why should I?

this post made me think

also, you're right

Noam Chomsky is a cultural marxist cuck

why don't you go ahead and rationalize how it's ok to let sandnigger terrorists do whatever the fuck they want here you dumb cuck

>Calls me a cuck again
Nice crutch

Also I hate them probably more than you do pal, Islam is anti liberty in principal. I don't know why Cred Forums hates it so much though, you guys seem like you would love Sheria law.

Welfare state is needed for the better of the people. Don't get your autism simplifying things in the way, without wellfare the poor and those in need of help wouldn't just die off, they would create bands and terrorize others in order to fight for their own survival. Humans evolved into societies where people help each other, sometimes with threat of violence, because sometimes people don't know what is best of them, but can still be made to do the right thing with threat of violence. In other words we evolved into beings who need sometimes others to forcefully guide them, not into these super sovereing beings you libertarian autists seem to simplify humans as.

He is.
But he should reveal more important stuff. Like 9/11.

as much as I would vote for Trump, I really don't see Trump winning this election. They will move heaven and hell to make sure Trump will lose. I believe that the poll just shows Hillary and Trump as neck and neck whereas it should +10% for Trump so to not get questioned when Trump loses come November.

Trump has to win big and via a landslide to ensure he won't get rigged this november

because where not shitskin muzzies retard

You aren't the government hot stuff.

Great argument

"Nothing to hide, nothing to fear", remember, brah?

Nope. Giving the entire world a foil, beyond what america had been, to the point where shitty nations like russia think they've some moral equivalency is bad business. Leaking info for a multinational corporation is different from leaking information dealing with your own country and snowden leaked shit beyond the scope of his awareness regarding their consequences.

On the one hand, I admire what he did, and he did bring to light quite a few things that shouldn't have happened and shouldn't have been kept secret.

On the other hand, he leaked a lot of stuff that should have remained secret: the names of operators and various Federal employees and a few national secrets that really do make us more vulnerable.

That's the problem with whistle-blowing I guess.

>cultural marxist

yeah i too believe the earth is flat, my dude

is that supposed to be snowden LMAO

what happened to davey?

This user gets it. These policies are simply cheaper and better than the alternative.

I know some unrealistic libertarian dreamer will object and say that "well it shouldn't be that way" but if everything worked the way it "should" then communism or completely unregulated food markets would actually work in real life. But they don't.

Name literally one.

Chumpsky has been irrelevant for like 15 years now

He did nothing wrong.

>be le change man
>keep Bush's police state completely intact
>Hillary and Trump would both keep it going too

Like people know where Utah is?
He told that NSA spies after everyone on the net.

Coward who was to much of a pussy to stand trial

Any trial would have been a complete farce.

>he exposes that Americans are being watched by their government
>naive american public and manipulative media make him a hero
>"FOR SHAME BIG GUBMENT FOR SHAME BOO"
>current year
>being so naive as to think that every single first world nation ISN'T surveying their citizens
>not accepting that these programs were put in place to actually protect citizens by finding terrorists and separatists
>not realizing that Snowden has probably through his leaks allowed murders and terrorists actions that would have been caught prior to his leaks to occur
>not doing a biopic about how this man became a radicalized anti-government "patriot" and how the media has painted him a hero because of the trendy anti-american sentiment since the Bush administration
>wasting Oliver Stone's decent to great direction on a boring "le stand up for your rights" hero jerkoff story

Well if other countries do it I guess it's okay.

He didn't do that though. He handed his info to journalists who have been very rigorous in redacting and releasing it so as to not compromise ongoing American operations. Snowden did everything right as far as whistleblowing goes, as opposed to Assange who has no problems releasing unredacted documents that could realistically endanger American lives if the baddies read through his leaks quick enough. Snowden is a true patriot, Assange is a shit stirrer, which is also something I can respect but he fills a different role and Snowden has much more moral leverage to argue against his detractors. He didn't endanger anyone.

>blowing the lid off of massive illegal spying by the government is accomplishing nothing
Wew

if ron paul was president, a lot of Cred Forums would be happy.

>I'm glad nobody was hurt
And that's a bad thing now? Should he be rooting for more numerous and severe attacks like Cred Forums does just so they can make "HAPPENING" threads and increase the chances of a meme president being elected?

Sadly, this will be the thing that explains this dude to me. All I know is he leaked some NSA shit and nobody in America even cared about their privacy. #All4Nothing amirite?

You have plenty to hide. We all do. Stop using this bullshit line. You wanna be Russia?

are you sure about that?

the election is about to be won by an anti-politician.

Most people actually have nothing to say, so it's very easy for them to firmly believe that stupid mantra "I got nothing to hide lol xd"

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/20/40-of-millennials-ok-with-limiting-speech-offensive-to-minorities/

Well look at that.

Snowden's hack led to something like 500 american agends getting found and executed in countries around the world.

He gave it to China, though.

REAL HUMAN BEAN

How about something with value?

[citation needed]

Watch the new Jason Bourne movie.

the liberal media thinks he should be pardoned, so I'm inclined to think he's evil

we went apeshit before this was made public, we didn't wanted to be spied on, once this leak became public and we noticed that the NSA wasn't going to stop, and they will just blatantly go ahead with the survelliance, everyone went full 1984 and accepted their doomed fates.

back then people in here wanted a third party option and was afraid of what the future may bring.

Now they are openly advocating for the republican candidate, that is a reality tv star billionaire, and they ignore the new regulations coming to the internet.

You longer for your freedoms and just slowly accept your fate, as openly spied citizens, of a world without borders for survelliance.

Only thing Snowden did was changing the way they do it, before they do it covertly, now they do it openly.

Those are facts, feel free to refute me, if you can.

What about Julien Assange? That guy has been stuck in the Haitian embassy for something like 6 years now.

The liberal media thinks drinking water is healthy, so we, smart gentlemen, should stop drinking it

They think drinking tap water loaded with sperm count reducing estrogen is healthy, yes. Drink up, small balls.

Yep. Or something really GIANT happens, or that's is the fate of the world, to be ever more 'in control'

FROG KILLER

Trump nerds out in full force today, huh.

>I've got nothign to hide
>20 years later
>Get blackmailed because of it

NOTHING TO HIDE

I literally don't know anymore what side this comment is supposed to be deriding

It's funny because there are people who think like this unironically

None. I just think it's hilarious how Trump supporters constantly yell for freedom except when it endangers their shite capitalistic worldview. Same with liberals.

Me either.

You know, I support them because I talk to them in here constanly and it's their election and their candidate, and hillary it's everything wrong about american politics for the last 20 years.

But I don't think that supporting Trump means that I will stop to be spied by american agencies.

Don't you have presumption of innocence?

You don't you have a right to a private life, or reality tv and facebook brainwashed you, to the point that you believe that is ok to be exposed 24/7?

the whole, "I got nothing to hide" argument is very weak, humans aren't perfect, some day you will do something bad, but instead of regreting it and move on with your life, you will be held accountable for eternity.

No rest for the wicked in the new world.

>have a comfy job in good pay
>do right thing and leak shit out of goverment
,>muh traitor muh faggit
you keks cant even talk to a girl next to you let alone have courage to do this.

i bet Cred Forums likes him cause they arent retarded as pol or tv

It probably doesn't matter. According to Kasich’s Trump wants to let his VP do most of the work anyway. It doesn't really matter what Trump believe. It matters what his VP believes.

Nobody gives a shit about what he did, he just brought attention to something that was already a matter of public record. But he achieved his goal in raising awareness. Will probably be pardoned by Obama on his final day, if I were President I would probably do the same. Would leave Manning in his/her cell.