>that chart
Entry level as fuck desu

Yay ! I'm the batman

>INTJ
>Not I Stand Alone

How is Drive ESFJ?

>A New Hope
Not my favorite, but cool.

HOW IS THAT "MOVIE" REPRESENTATIVE OF "INTJ", ACCORDING TO YOU?

>INFJ
>shawshank redemption

should be beyond the black rainbow

>ENTJ suppose to be super rare
>it's a Star Wars movie

The fuck

>INTJ
>Favorite director is Stanley Kubrick.

hmmmm.

I hate being ENTP

how do I upgrade, man

I'm an ENTJ too, but they probably tell everyone that their personality type is super rare. My roommate took the test and was told that he was an INTJ and "super rare".

Who gives a shit bitch, I ain't no fucking Star wars movie! FUCK RYE

Stop being such a faggot. Rey isn't even in that movie.

>MBTI
>The final sign a board is completely worthless and absolutely beyond saving

I'm INTJ, 2001 was okay but I forgot about it immediately after watching it. People who love it are not people I want to be associated with and I don't see how it relates to the personality type.

Also this personality letter shit is too widespread now, it's dumb. Reminds me of reading women's magazines when I was a kid because my mother left them around.

>My capricorn bf totally doesn't understand me

Sorry I don't trust a guy who defends her

I always get INFJ and Shawshank Redemption might literally be my least favorite movie of that entire chart.

Briggs Meyer personality test has substantially more backing it up than fucking Astrology

>there are people ITT who've memorized all these shitty acronyms

Its worse than that.

There are people who've taken the test, then actively tried to better fit their acronym.

But taxi driver was shit

no shit dummy. Its from the official Cred Forums fav movie list

"MBTI is like astrology" is by far one of the most tiring, predictable opinions to have right now. And it's funny, because people who express it always act like they were the first ones to think about it.

Don't get all high and mighty because you believe in pseudo-science, lads. This shit absolutely deserves to get made fun of and I don't see you any differently than some bitch who listens to psychics.

Why is INFP Fight Club? I mean I like the movie don't get me wrong I just don't see the connection

op here. I didnt even think about the peronalities and just put the movies everywhere randomly hahahahahahahhaha. all you losers fell for it

I was thinking the same thing after taking that shitty test

INTJ should be Silence of the
Lambs. Both main characters are INTJs

ENTP is great what're you talking about?

Natural charisma is a total plus, I rarely even socialize but when I do everyone thinks I'm sharp as a tack and pays attention to whatever dumb shit I say.

Plus good leadership skills to boot.

>infp
>fight club
????

It really doesn't.

Astrology was exploiting the cultural ideal that if the universe had meaning, a person's place in the universe had meaning.

MBTI is exploiting the cultural idea that "if tested, results correct."

They're both loads of shit.

I actually think there's something to it desu. Not a be all, end all. But a start to understanding personalities.

>ENTP
Huh, I just did one of those gay personality tests and I too am an ENTP. You just described how I see myself. I am not really a social person, but when I do socialize it is very easy for me and people listen to what I say. I am good at making things happen too.

Maybe there's something to these Myers-Briggs tests after all.

>favourite movie is the direct opposite

I'm ISTJ

How does this make me like the godfather though? Am I like him or Michael

KOZ what personality type are you? I think you're an extrovert right?