JUMANJI!

JUMANJI!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wqNJp-S6gCA
youtube.com/watch?v=TwP4vSfjygY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What? That's not how Jumanji works. Stuff comes out of the board game, and a bunch of people presumably die off screen. If they go into the jungle then what's the point?

Did you ever watch the cartoon? They went inside the board

are dwayne the rock johnston and kanye west the new jackie chan and chris tucker?

>sassy black man #66471
>buff action man
>generic hot girl
>comedic relief fat guy

this the new 'Im a celebrity get me out of here'??

>Did you ever watch the cartoon?

Why would anyone purposely do that

is that the chick from doctor who

Robin Williams survived inside the board game for decades in the movie.

>Kevin Hart yelling and screaming the entire movie
>The Rock doing that stupid staring thing he does every movie he's in
>some nobody women with fat tits that will have her cleavage in every scene probably a water scene where we see down her shirt
>.....Jack Black

This is going to bomb

SEXY TUMMY YES THIS IS GOING TO BE A JERK OFF BONANZA!

Is that jack black?

There was already something like this.
Journey 2: The Mysterious Island (2012)

NOICE I can't wait to see Karen Gillan

holy shit it is

THE MADMAN

Do people not know who Karen Gillan is?

I'm going to watch it no matter how shit it is.
Also I wish they'd re-release Jumanji with updated CGI. Like, the exact same movie just replace the shit CGI models with new modern CGI models. Because they aged like milk and makes it hard to watch.

Karen why
you're a good actress

Believe it or not but Doctor Who isn't very popular. Then in Marvlel she's just some blue alien.

>Nick Jonas

That this man has a career is a fuckigg miracle. He must have the most talented reps in Hollywood. What a talentless rst-fsced piece of trash

Should people care who she is?

Kevin Hart reminds me of those legends in that jungle outfit

youtube.com/watch?v=wqNJp-S6gCA

>In August 2016, Johnson confirmed that the film would be a continuation of the 1995 film, not a reboot

>it's a Kevin hart/Rock movie

I'm not a Hart fan, nor do I hate him though he can be irritating, but I thought Central Intelligence was pretty decently funny desu

Hopefully.

...WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THAT NAME?!

>Karen Gillian in anything

YES PLEASE THANKYOU

>Dedicated to Robin Williams

MEMEBER JUMANJI?

>karen gillan
>fat tits
u wot

so, Journey 3?

fucking robin williams goes into the board in the movie for 30 years or whatever it is you stupid shits

Why does the rock always end up in the jungle??

looks like its going to be gar boggge

me on the right

who?

She was in mcu?

guardians

Listen, burgerman. I don't give two shits about your fucking country and their literally whose "actors"

Is it a sequel or a remake?

sequel

literally watched that like 5 days ago and didn't recognise her.

Im getting the land of the lost movie vibes.

The original movie, was like kind of Spielbergish, two kids getting sucked into some board game, robin williams was the comic relief but it also had a lot of adventure and fright ,

She's Scottish you retard.

central intelligence was actually bretty good

I feel like this is basically gonna be a parody of the original, and I'm kind of okay with that. Nothing can match the sheer terror of those murderous, awful CGI monkeys or that kid getting trampled by elephants and turning into a monkey or Robin Williams getting relentlessly hunted by a British man for decades. That was a stressful movie looking back. Rockino is always comfy, so it'll be a nice change of pace.

I remember Vanessa Hudgens' sexy ass teasing my dick.

kek

>tfw you like watching The Rock movies

I will watch this for The Rock, I will return to it so I can fap to the hot chick (and also the rock)

>No loli Dunst
My falcon and I will not be attending

How could they even do that? CGI?

Yes

i unironically liked both journey movies

JUMANJI

Is Jack black getting rounder everyday?

blue bald alien with black eyes

>tfw Brendan Fraser keeps getting replaced in sequels

yeah nebula, I had to look it up

>now he works in poo loo cinema

dollars to donuts the negro will be in drag by minute four

I want to approve of Karen Gillan being in this, but being that it's not a franchise where she can show her tits, I simply cannot.

My Bee Queen is in this? Excellent.

Billie Piper and Catherine Tate had names for themselves before Doctor Who and that's the reason they're the only non literally who companions.

No one's heard of either outside your muslim ran shithole of a kingdom. The only non-literally who is this dumb cunt who's getting roles in jumanji and comic quipfests.

there was a cartoon?

Billie Piper got her tits out as a prostitute in some show. No idea who Tate is.

diary of a call girl

>Martha

They had ok chemistry.

It's just retarded they turned Jumanji into a movie that's more about who's in it than what it's about.

I'm not from the UK you dumb faggot and people know Piper from Penny Dreadful.

This ginger cunt is an interchangeable pair of tits, even the people who know her from Who didn't recognise her in GOTG she's that kind of actress.

>unfunny niglet

DROPPED

>Why would anyone purposely do that
because you're waiting for the GOAT film turned cartoon to come on after
youtube.com/watch?v=TwP4vSfjygY

Lemme guess

The black guy hates bugs, is scared of everything, complains about the heat and yells and screams about it the entire time. Probably overpacked for the trip by taking things that you would never take on a jungle expedition.

Fat guy is a scientest type, wants to stop and study everything, puts the group in constant danger all the time because he wants to document some bug or plant. Him and the black guy have complete opposite personalities.

The rock is just playing the rock.

Girl is a no nonsense tough young women who dont need no man. Love interest is a nerdy kid. She has less charisma than the rock. She probably saves the rocks life on multiple occasions. Probably has a scene where the grouo doubt her abilities cos shes a girl so she throws a knife point blank at a bug and kills it. The group have blank expressions on their face and she says "lets keep moving". As they exit the frame the black guy is the last guy on the screen and he says something to the effect of "ayo did you see that"?

Does that cover it?

is she goign to get plowed by the rock?

I'd watch that.

The Rock is """""Black"""""

>kevin hart
>the rock

D R O P P E D

seriously, the rock is the most stock-standard, on-screen tough guy you can hire. just a big guy for you, doesnt actually come off as alpha at all

why has nobody posted selfie webms yet?

That cartoon was awesome honestly shame it had like 1 season

he didn't survive three ex wives

Fucking gay.

They could have shown the Asian kids who found it on the beach.

Or whomever buried it.

lol my nigga...

Wow you're good. You should consider sending out scripts to people in Hollywood

If I was an exec I'd hire you for safe and easy money

his outfit probably makes it looks worse than he is, but the other three actors are insanely fit.

Leaf here

I know Gillan from GotG
I know Piper from Penny Dreadful
I know Agyeeman from Sense 8
I know Tate from The Office USA

Just because you're a pleb doesn't mean they aren't all in widely watched shows

Congrats user.

Do you want a cookie?

Kinda...but no.

He's polynesian.

yeah well, a man can only take so much. lol

suck my dick, Canada

Remaking a Robin Williams movie that had heart, whats next, The Rock In What dreams may come the sequel?

The Rock as a lovable child like doctor?

What is Jack Black standing on to seem almost as tall as The Rock? His feet look like they were shooped in.

It's the tapas faggot! I always like seeing the tapas faggot in movies.

>The Rock as a lovable child like doctor?
could actually see this desu

Ironically, he's standing on a rock.

i chuckled

journey 2 was literally a 1/10 movie but yeah vanessa made me almost watch it until the ending