Apparently there is a 4 hour cut of Batman V Superman before it was edited by Snyder into the 3 hour cut and then...

Apparently there is a 4 hour cut of Batman V Superman before it was edited by Snyder into the 3 hour cut and then forced to be 2 and a half hours for the theatrical release.

Will we ever see the 4 hour version?

No

Does it really take 4 HOURS to tell a story about how Batman and Superman punch each other?

user, I wanted to see more of Bruce and Alfred. The movie isn't just about Batman fighting Superman

That's the assembly cut. It's just used as the base before finer editing is done. It's not another version of the movie.

Don't worry user, they'll fix everything in Justice League

Batman V Superman is Cape and Martha Kino, featuring an autistic Lex Luthor. I would love to see a 4 hour version

Batman V Superman is Cape and Martha Kino featuring an autistic Lex Luthor. I would love to see a 4 hour version.

pretty much.

honestly I'd kill to see the 4h version, even the UE still needed more Supes scenes.

The 4 hour version would probably just have more flashbacks to shit that was shown less than an hour ago.

hm

It was the assembly cut you fucking moron
You never see the assembly cut of anything.

supposedly there is more of clark's daily life that didn't make it

even the prequel comics talked about the idea of how similar kryptonian physiology is to the human, and whether or not he can even be mentally or physically sick
supposedly clark has his own nightmares about black zero and even what we see in the movie implies such, with clark asking "did the nightmares ever stop"

also there is the confirmed moment of clark attempting to look for martha that was cut for 'being to dark' funnily enough

who knows

>Movie longer than 110 minutes

Then there will be rumors of a 5 hour cut,then 6, then 7, then you'll realize that no amount of cuts is going to save this piece of steel shit

>7 hour cut

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG *jizzes* AWWWWWWWWWW GOD YES THAT WOULD BE THE ULTIMATE KINO!

Can't even get the extra ten minute cut of man of steel

It was bloated even at 2.5 hours. Why the fuck would you want more of it?

Does this new cut include an entirely different third act? If not it's irrelevant.

Why do Snyder deniers ALWAYS reveal themselves to be newfags?

Why do Snyder fanboys always act like cult members, trying to spread the word of their religion and denying heretics as unworthy?

Because it's simply baffling that someone could watch BvS and come away thinking it was anything less than "pretty good".

I would like to see ALL the footage of BvS.
Literally the best movie I've ever seen. Can't get enough of it.

GO WATCH YOUR SHIT ON LOOP BUT STOP MAKING THESE FUCKING CAPESHIT THREADS

Being as generous as humanly possible, a 3/10 is the best I can give it.

Even if you want to argue that the first 90 minutes are some sort of incredible work of rich thematic text, the third act is such a complete and utter disaster on both a writing and direction level that it sinks the entire production.

I have no idea how people can defend this film on any level, whatever possibly interesting things Terrio might have wanted to say int he screenplay are so smothered by Snyder's belaboured film-school direction that they become irrelevant.

It was better then Suicide Squad, at least. It was an actual movie instead of nine music videos glued together, so I guess things can always be worse with WB.

ooof
shit taste pleb

taste your imagined high ground and get out of my sight

Nice trips

A 7 hour cut would fill the hole in my heart that every other film has failed to replace

Did we even watch the same kino?

>Movie is called Batman v Superman
>There's barely any build up to their conflict
>Batman dislikes Superman for obvious reasons, granted.
>Superman has a raging hateboner for Batman because the script said so.
>Any reason they ahd is meaningless because Lex suddenly kidnaps his mom and tells Superman to kill batman
>The entire fight lasts maybe 10 minutes
>Then we get to watch Wonder Woman checking her e-mail, taking about as much screentime as Batman and Superman's epic conflict
>She just watches youtube video clips while Gal Gadot pretends she can emote
>Then they fight a CGI monster, with enough laser beams and explosions to almost feel like a Micheal Bay movie, then the movie just kind of ends.

Definitely not the worst movie I've ever seen, but I saw the theater cut once, and I'm not gullible enough to get tricked into paying for the same movie twice, and I was really let down. The only thing I'm looking forward to in the DCCU at this point is Batman, because I actually legitimately enjoyed the warehouse fight scene.