youtube.com/watch?v=BJqvT329_xE
youtube.com/watch?v=kSFgmSoGajk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

does this count?

all of them

DUDE

he sits down

>DLM is almost at 1000 episodes

When will he finally throw in the towel?

carlos mencia

Bo Burnham, Aziz Ansari, Kevin Hart,

this dumb whale

yes

robin williams

You can't even call bo burnham a stand up he was just the first YouTube star to make a career doing nothing of value

me

"Carlos" Mencias real name is Ned and he's half German and half Honduran
Also he no longer even has career

Weed ain't free BOI

I think Jena Friedman's material is okay, but I saw her live at Bumbershoot and she was definitely performing Hillary material at a Bernie crowd. She crashed and burned that afternoon

He should forget about the weed and instead try Subway's NEW Rotisserie-Style Chicken Sandwich which is made with tender, hand-pulled all white meat chicken, raised without antibiotics. Try it with crisp veggies on freshly baked bread.

Mitch Hedberg
>DUDE AWKWARD DELIVERY LMAOOOO

i hope it never ends

Bo Burnham has his own level or cringe

I listen to a lot of podcasts and all of them seem to be sponsored by the same 5 companies. Watching him half-ass Lootcrate and Me Undies after listening to Harmon and SBFC do it just shows how burned out he is by the whole affair.

>kevin hart
fucking kill yourself. there couldn't be a more unfunny black comedian since kat williams

>wow this guy is hilarious on Eric Andre, let's check out his stand-up

>DUDE IT'S LIKE BAD ON PURPOSE LMAO

Jackie was better.

neither of them are funny outside the show

Doug Benson's standup sucks, but his podcasts and movies are funny. He's a funny guy, he's just shit at writing jokes.

Fuck off pleb

Hannibal is pretty great at standup

>heresy

All overrated but none are shit (except maybe Kevin Hart)

not a fan of his stand up but he was miles above Jackie on Stern

>his podcasts and movies are funny

For every one good comedian there are like 99 awful ones.
Most of them are the popular ones too.

>this guy is Gregg Turkington

HOLY
FUCKING
S H I T
H
I
T

You're too white to understand that style of humor. Stick to South Park and Adventure Time.

misquote? i love greg and neil, i just never knew it was the same fucking person. my mind was blown.
but ya, maybe i'm too white to understand white people humour

epic

>Screaming and stomping around stage is humor

>Chris Rock
Porch monkey pandering.

So you've never listened to him lose his shit over audience members monging out?

Sorry Marc, I know you're OP. I still like your show and your podcast, but your stand-up is shit. But you know that, we all know you know that, and it's cool. You are more than your stand-up.

Yeah, he's also a cancelled Louie-knockoff TV show.

ITT: shit taste

Just his fucking picture makes me cringe.

>implying he even has a career anymore

saw him in LA

he wasn't nearly as funny as the comedians who opened for him. everyone was just kinda forcing themselves to laugh.

What does Cred Forums think of Jim Jeffries?

you mistook this thread for a god-tier comedian thread, mate.

How could you possibly forget Blue Apron?

They're sponsoring a shitload of youtube/podcast things relating to tech and movies now and they demand their ad spots last like 5 fucking minutes. It's so fucking obnoxious listening to every host talk about the meals they've been getting and how they don't send you the same meal twice and how each is meal properly portioned EVERY FUCKING TIME.

One of the better comedians out there today.

her stand up sucks, but i loved her show.

I'm strangely very attracted to her.

>DUDE FUNNY VOICES AND IMPRESSIONS OF MY MUM LMAO
She's legit one of the most overrated comedians out there.

>she was definitely performing Hillary material at a Bernie crowd

I wouldn't like you if we met

In Dead Author's Podcasts he's not as funny as his guests.

Aziz is complete trash but I didn't hate what I saw of Master of None.

never heard them, but he's constantly the best guest on comedy bang bang. he'll make an episode worth listening to.

the most unreasonable opinion i've ever seen posted here on Cred Forums dotcom

Try his interview with L Ron Hubbard.

he stands down

DUDE FOOD LMAO

one of the best comedians today honestly

kek

maron got cancelled? kek

>hot pocket jingle
>Kill yourself

> 80s movie reference
> George Bush
> Star Wars reference
> yay barrack Obama
> 80s hair band reference
> story from when he did comedy in the 90's
> some ranting nonsense involving demons and mauraders.

Thank you west coast town you've been great!

woah, someone agrees with my opinion on the 'chan

thank you mr.references.

Jen Kirkman

Thompkins is legit stand-upkino

Great when he's not talking about the United States of America

Get the fuck out of here. Some of it is a little hacky, but he's true kino.

top kek
I still enjoy him 2bh

God. This is the worst opinion.

this

we're social creatures and humour derives from interactions. a single man on a stage cannot be all that funny.

I know this is bait but you should seriously kill yourself.

He's playing the host/straight man on DAP, of course his guests are funnier.

That's like saying Scott Aukerman isn't as funny as the guests on Comedy Bang Bang.

Incorrect opinion is incorrect

>he's a comedian's comedian!

always a weird way to say "unfunny"

why does he looks like pepe here?

that one album beyond the pale is great but he's been riding the fat guy/high-pitch voice thing for far too long he should have just bagged it completely after that

That fat Mexican or Hawaiian or whatever who does voices.

Gabriel Iglesias

I agree with you. He's not that funny

Are you some sort of faggot?

He's one of the few that isnt shit

DUDE

WEED

LMAO

As much as i hate to say it she's one of the few female comedians that doesn't make me feel like slitting my wrist

His album Werewolves & Lollipops has a couple of absolutely golden bits on it honestly

Question, which Mr Show member isn't actually good at Stand Up

he's not totally unfunny, and he really loves his fans

he's a good writer but god that show was boring

ya

aziz is alright, or at least he was

eh

sometimes

lmao washington voted overwhelmingly for bernie, she should have done her research

nah he's good

not for everyone

yeesh

ya

he's aight

my friend has done a bunch of shit with dane cook and dane is a confirmed uncontrollable asshole

fuck you

fuck youuuuu

check out his early albums where he swears

patton is literally god tier but I wish he'd shut up about how brave and strong hillary is

her standup is fine but her politics are shit and her twitter is lmao

fuck you

eh

bob, although david does too much REPUBS LMAO stuff

not that I disagree but jeez, C- observations at best

All of them.

any american

>been doing comedy for like 20 years
>still awful

Andy Kindler fucking sucks

What, you don't like obnoxious yelling, 6th grade level sex jokes and "comedians" plainly stating their political opinions for applause?

yes

Yes he does.

ok nvm, found it fags, there you go:

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER
THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk [1] YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

>Dude Indian culture
>Dude silly Asian names
>Dude (Laughs at own jokes)

is that way, samefaggot

i hate aziz ansari but fuck his tv show is a guilty pleasure

DELET THIS
RIGHT NOW

Cuck

He had me at "Repeat Stuff" but lost me with "Straight White Man".

I think australia needs to keep their cancer on their shores and leave comedy to canada and the uk

Almost every post here is accurate.
All pictures (Excluding Hannibal) are spot on.

A formerly funny but now sjw footsoldier, he's practically Amy Schumer tier now. No wonder his shit show ended so quickly.

post Americanization

Goddamn Aziz is fucking terrible. Hopefully he can just coast off of parks and rec bucks until he dies and do as little as possible until then.

He was fantastic about a decade or so ago: genuinely funny nerdy niche comic.His last special, despite what Emmy voters might think, was barely mediocre and his Twitter feed is nothing more than the same SJW blabber he would have never engaged in during his prime.

It's a shame, as he's clearly an intelligent, thoughtful man but between his wife dying and Trump more likely than not being elected in November I'm actually worried about him. Picking a fight with James Rolfe is not exactly the sign of a guy with his shit together.

kek

He even sort of sucked on Parks and Rec.

no one asked for your opinion you fucking faggot

Kevin Hart has a lot of energy and is pretty fun to watch honestly.

Fuck you Jim I hope you get stabbed and/or raped. Bet those anti gun jokes will come in handy then

Anyone who can make a career in this day and age doing family friendly clean comedy immediately ascends to mega ultra tier. Making up crude and disgusting stories sprinkled with profanity is incredibly easy and done to death

NO fucking way that explains his salty ass towards Louis CK he kept shitting on Horace and Pete whenever he got a chance during the season. Shit was pathetic.

>its a Truman ruins a thread by replying to nearly everyone to give his garbage "opinion" that amounts to little more than "fuck you" and "nuh-uh" retorts episode

pft is a god among men. he goes beyond kino

This unoriginal fag.

this is all pretty reasonable

i wish everyone in this thread would try and do standup

Hannibal is hilarious, you probably hate him because you liked being naive about Bill Cosbys pussy wrangling techniques.

this was golden
good job user
rated perfect score 5/7
toppest kek

that man is hilarious, but you are correct

What's the point of same fagging when you could've just written that all in one post?

more like shit tier human beings

This dudes shit tier. Fucking never been loved in his entire life and has no love for nothing. He died unhappy.

Bill Hicks.

His new stand up special on Netflix was fucking awful

just saying cunt a lot isn't good comedy

Cant believe no one posted him yet
>DUDE SOCIAL ISSUES WITH WOMAN LMAO

it's a "i'm a bitter and depressed recovering drug addict" show. why on earth would anyone find that funny? it's like going to an AA meeting.

He use to be funny as fuck. He even apologizes for saying bitch now. What happened Cred Forums?

(you)

literally who?

Guy's a talentless prick

he became a hollywood cuck just like louie

you cant be a man and work in hollywood you gotta be a lil patton oswald

Aziz wasn't bad in Master of None but all his stand-up is fucking awful.

shes cute
CUTE

Strongly agree with these.

You deserve to be banned for posting this.

Bo and Aziz are fine. Kevin Hart sucks.

Don't forget blue apron, Casper mattresses, and audible.

tut tut tut

>anons who reply to everyone

youre fucking scum

MODS

Do you really need (You)s that desperately? Are you in trouble user?

t. Plebs

Aziz has improved greatly since he started out

youtube.com/watch?v=BJqvT329_xE

the worst

What do you call this kind of man? One that isn't naturally masculine, but supplements it with craft beer, "manly" facial hair, bow ties, etc.

The kind that says "vinyl records" and "m'lady" unironically.

This. Stand-up is literally (literally) the mcdonalds of comedy.

I'm sad so many people hate Aziz.
I've liked what I saw from him, but it's been a while.

doug benson could shoot up his audience then off himself on stage like gg allin and still nobody would like him

"dude I'm banality incarnate and I never smoked until I was like 30 but let me just step in and pretend I've been down with pot culture forever"

I love weed but it has no fucking place in comedy it's inherently unfunny boring and trite as a subject and I'm not a nigger so you cant ralphie may I WAS SOOO STONED me into applause

Eddie Murphy is God tier

hey, joe.

i actually think a lot of larry the cable guy's material is pretty funny, but his "act" got old very long ago

Some schmuck from Canada who had 15 minutes of fame in NYC, even got a "Christmas Special" for some fucking reason. He burned the candle at both ends and now he's dead. RIP.

Honestly the one stand-up I just can't stand. 0/10 incredibly awful

I love artie, but you're right. Stand up is not his strong point.

also he's like 52 yet acts like he's 25 which is fucking embarassing

You are just jealous of him if you were to open uour mond as i did and stop judgong people on your childish (pathetic) standards youd realiza that he' tracended beyond silly labels like comedian,entertainer and solidified as a pivotal figure on our society placon himself at the front of a movement that will historically seb as the progresive statement needed so mankind as a whole would reach new boundaries and status of harmony never seen before, i dont blame you for your ignorance kiddo i just condemn you for your resistance at seeing him as the self impised beacon of light hes turnes himself into and the lack of respect you present to that burden.

Think you mean all of them except Stewart Lee

I saw him do two hours live recently and it was Godtier

Great comedians subthread

Doug Stanhope's a goddamn national treasure.

DUDE IM A WOMAN LMAO

He's just a piece of shit drunk liberal who lived a shit life and thinks that gives him special wisdom

She's not on of those. She's pretty funny

not true, recent mmpc episode he basically called the entire listening audience a bunch of ungrateful cunts for whining about something that's free. I do hate it when Nia derails the podcast to sex and the city tier shit though.

Kevin Hart is very good, his stand up is nothing amazing but he's fun and obviously very talented

Boom.

fuck your opinion bud

not for everyone but better than most

Jeff Dunham

Did someone say god tier comedian? Bow down to the best

>le bad words man
Painfully unfunny
Only fedoras rate him

I had the pleasure of seeing him live. Truly a great comedian.

I went to a stand up show he did last year, was pretty great

His show was GOAT

fuggg

Agreed. His yearly stand-up to stand-ups or whatever is fucking terrible.

I don't know about her stand up but what I've seen of her show is awful.

Remember when Jim Carrey was a stand up comedian?

Was one of the best, but like every standup that knows he's starting to suck, starts getting too political.

i see this fag around town.

AND THEN SHE SUCKED MY COCK

AYYYYYYY

No he ended it, ifc wanted another season but he didn't think he could top season four and wanted to end on a high note

Inb4 hey marc

this guy looks fucking amazing for being in his 50s holy shit

why, bitch?

honestly she has no jokes and coasts off of the fact that she felt uncomfortable in high school. her show is absolute trash

THE LIVING LEGEND OF COMEDY

Look it's Andrew Hack Clay

my niggas

I remember when he was the token white guy in In Living Color

I've only ever heard her on Hollywood Handbook and she was one of only two guests out of over 100 to not get the joke

(the other was Pauly Shore)

I tried watching Nick Kroll's standup special and it was so bad I turned it off after about 10 minutes. Benefits of having a billionaire father I guess.

bumbershoot sucks

I like it, because I'm a drug addict.

Nah you're wrong

He shouldve played Negan

Get fucked. Old Billy ginger tits Burr over there is based as fuck.

>MUH VAGINA JOKES

so fuckin hot, but okay stand up

Never have i ever cringe so hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=kSFgmSoGajk

But she can write, sing and play the ukelele pretty well

>ctrl+f norm
>0 results
wtf

I loved all of his old specials but his new one was way too preachy and political for me, even tho I'm somewhat liberal

her voice is so annoying I just want joey diaz to stuff his balls in her mouth

she really is like a caricature of goofy californian girl who thinks she's interesting but really people just want to fuck her

DUDE MONKEYS LMAO

Haven't seen his stand up but his tv show definitely grew on me

Probably because I watched a lot of reality tv

He steals his jokes. In his netflix stand up he even says the same things as James Oliver, word for word.

we got a winner here. pft is dogshit. his standup is boring. his podcast is boring. his twitter is boring. his podcast apearances are boring. boring boring boring.

Take a hike, ya scoundrel

I like Doug Benson. Heinous Anus kills me every time.

I fucking hate that guy
+1

Please stop calling me a rapist