Rachel Maddow: "Pepe The Frog Is Racist" on MSNBC

Rachel Maddow: "Pepe The Frog Is Racist" on MSNBC

youtube.com/watch?v=1-juTQS_VfA&index=5&list=PLxUMzdvb2rT0peVc-YyV4YF3JwURUx7LH

Clinton has a page for him as well

hillaryclinton.com/post/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1474196599206.jpg/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lel do you think germany will ban pepe now?

Look at how far you let this go, you fucking idiots

The media is so desperate to smear Trump they're literally making up quotes and attributing them to him now.

>banned in Germany

Stop shilling your channel

>Why is there a frog standing directly behind Trump?
>>That’s Pepe. He’s a symbol associated with white supremacy.
>Wait. Really? White supremacy?
>>That’s right.

news is old as fuck

So Cred Forums has officially topped "Big Guy" and dethroned us as king of Memes now?

What exactly did he mean by this?
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1474196599206.jpg/

Didn't it occur to anyone that these super-racist PePe drawings are a psyop to smear a recognizable misfit icon?

Pepe becoming a neo-Nazi in mass media is the best thing to come out of this shithole since Eggman's picture was on the news as a mass shooter.

american """politics"""

>American presidential race literally is using memes for promotion and slandering

I remember when Pepe was just a stoner meme, and then a feels-like meme.

he didn't say that?

goddamn, i love it that in their attempt to make things racist, they're bringing in perfectly reasonable ideas from outside the overton window. Yeah Israel does it and their security and cultural identity is going pretty well

Same as Clinton mentioning white genocide as a bad thing to believe while Biden says it's a good thing

>germans will be banned from Cred Forums in your lifetime

I can't believe Pepe has been pushed off as a racist, I thought he was an Astros fan

Daily reminder that Liberals are fucking retarded.

Imagine if the GOP listed on their official website that Feelsguy or some other bullshit meme was intrinsically associated with Al-queda.

People would never take them seriously again.

And yet here are modern Dems doing that exact thing.

>he didn't say that?
He never said 'racial profiling', just 'profiling'. But CNN decided to slap "racial profiling" in quotes and claim that he said it.

>breaking news
nuke this planet

can we start a notallpepes

Unless of course they have video of someone from Al-queda holding a press conference saying that they're actively using Feelsguy to push their agenda and want to make it something akin to their mascot.

His name is Wojack.

I'm sorry our politics are a billion times more exciting than yours, but you don't have to be salty about it.

good, distance pepe from the normies, they don't deserve him.

>pepe the frog is getting CNN coverage
Have memes gone too far?

#notallpepes

I thought he was a philosopher.

Post your first saved pepe

always loved the happy smile

this one looks like he just shat on someone's backpack, he's smug about doing something he wasn't supposed to

Seriously how is this different than exploding van?

How are people still this clueless about the internet?

Now bring back poopoo peepee

ah still spamming your shitty youtube channel

dont forget to watch. he needs money

What? I just watched it...

Why wouldn't he say that? Sounds perfectly fine to me.

i remember this one. i love how cheerfully derpy he looks

The quote is real. The header below it that says he's calling for 'racial profiling', in quotes, is false.

I like the one with the big teeth, blue eyes and brown hair, looks so fucking silly. I thik it might be mased on Tom Cruise