Who can stop them?

who can stop them?

Gentlemen, I'm USA

>tfw you'll never be a genetically modified super soldier operator who kills America's enemies

Zack Snyder aka the Marvel killer

heh

The Justice League

She has done literally nothing, despite appearing in half a dozen movies. Surely she will do something this time, with the power of feminism or some shit.

That doesn't look like Nigger Falcon

upboat

Didn't she shoot an Ultron after the hammer lifting contest?

She'll be the villain of the next Cap movie or the Avengers movie once Thanos gets rekt.

have some reddit gold

>this didn't happen in AoU
Still miffed.

the vision, and warlock, and captain marvel, and thor, and the hulk.

but really it will be squirrel girl.

Dr. Strange, GotG and Asgardians fight Thantos in space while the rest of the cast fight a tertiary threat on earth.

Loki, the Pants Dropper, is BTFO by Snek.

Plot armor

HAHAHAHAHA

This isn't even a meme. This is just pathetic looking.

She was actually useful in Winter Soldier though.

What are the odds that Burt Macklin will defeat another Infinity Gem user using The Power of Dance?

>male pattern baldness
>slashed CG budget
I've done it. Call me the Taskmaster.

When will we see Taskmaster anyway?

Anyone can stop Loki. Thanos can only be stopped by himself.
Here rests Thanos, the Mad Titan. He was too tricky for his own good.

Probably never. Things have gotten too "epic" for someone like Taskmaster to show up. Unless they do a Black Widow solo movie or something.

But I thought they were scaling things down for Phase 4 since they can't get much bigger than the Infinity War shit?

Did they? When is phase 4?

She rescued Cap, Widow, and Falcon in "The Winter Soldier".

Phase 4 would be what comes after the Thanos shit, and think about it. What else could they do? How could they keep going bigger? How could they even maintain that same scope?

Celestials? Multiverse?

>Multiverse
Squadron Supreme you say?
>WB is making Justice League
>Marvel will make a JL rip-off
Glorious.

>Marvel will make a BETTER Justice League
ftfy

Shh, you'll upset fanny flustered brand loyalists.

"Anyone can stop Loki"

Hehehheh.
Mildly irritated Hulk.
Iron Man with a couple of AA batteries and some LEDs.
Small children with pointy sticks.

Internal threats always feel big.

Another Civil War type situation or a rogue Avenger.

Secret Invasion, Dark Reign, Siege, World War Hulk.

Marvel Zombies?

Fuck Marvel Zombies. That shit is stupid as fuck and only exists because Marvel was desperate to get on the bandwagon.
But a character like Taskmaster could make an excellent primary antagonist.
>Ross gives Taskmaster the Super Soldier serum and tasks him with disbanding the Avengers after he got BTFO in Civil War
>Taskmaster takes out each Avenger one by one, becoming a better Batman than Batfleck
>the new Avengers and the Hulk have to take Taskmaster down

FIN FANG FOOM

Followed by the REAL Mandarin

Isn't there some kind of deleted scene about this?

Okay, maybe not Marvel Zombies. But a zombie outbreak in the MCU would be dope. Imagine how differently the Avengers would each want to handle it.

>But a zombie outbreak in the MCU would be dope
No it wouldn't. Shut the fuck up.

Thanos usually just gets defeated by his own stupidity, if he was actually smart no one would beat him.

Loki got a sex change so if anyone tries to defeat him they'll become a sexist homophobe which can't be allowed in the SJW friendly Marvel universe.

>Secret Invasion, Dark Reign, Siege, World War Hulk.

they could have phase 4 be tension building up about whos a skrull or not and resolve it in a 5th avengers movie, then have phase 5 be about dark reign and resolve it in a 5th avengers movie of siege, maybe roll WWH into that as some sceme of normans since "hulk fights everyone lol" doesnt make for a good movie all by itself

Taylor swift will easily turn Loki into a beta cuck who is a slave to a girl with 20+ bfs

I am now jealous of Loki.

I thought loki became a good guy in Thor 2? I can barely remember anything from that movie so I'm more than likely wrong.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER FACE

At the end he was pretending to be Odin after faking his own death, meaning he was still being a bad guy.

Marvel stepping up their swerve game.

awkward tracing and removal of fine detail to keep in line with vagueness so as to make it harder to find what image this was traced from

isn't she teds wife or something

>faking his own death

Shocker.

Has anyone who actually died in the MCU stayed dead?

Tony's parents.
Quicksilver (so far).
The villain of IM1
The villain of IM2
The villain of IM3
The villain of Thor 2
The villain of GotG
The villain of Ant-Man
All the Chitauri killed in Avengers
Those 70 something people who died during the alien invasion.
That black kid whose mom blamed Tony for his death.
King T'Chaka.
Those people who died when Wanda fucked up in Civil War.
The Sokovians they didn't save.
Lots of Nazis.

> Villains and Mooks

I appreciate the effort, but cmon man.

>T'Chaka
>Quicksilver
>Tony's parents

So

The percentage of characters who have been killed off is indicative of what?
>How many major characters have had the whole 'die for emotional impact of the film then come back to life' schtick.
Bucky and Loki I guess? Though in Bucky's case people who read the comics knew he wasn't really dead in the first place.
And king T'Chaka was assassinated during Civil War, which was kind of what made the whole conflict in the movie happen.

Your mom!
Consider yourself zinged, jerk.

She's your mother and she's doing the best she can,show some respect,brat.

Yeah but besides those guys, has anyone stayed dead?
Other than that long, detailed list, has anyone stayed dead?
Outside of that exhaustive list you provided,has anyone been so far as to be kill?
Check the scoreboard. Me=1 You =0

Loki, Pepper Potts, Bucky, Groot, Coulson, Nick Fury, Don Cheadle, Loki again and if i remember right Cap in first avenger. As well as 2 main characters in the TV show. I can't remember if Zola died in the first only to come back as a robot in the second, but that's 'different' enough for me not to mind it. JARVIS also 'died' only to come back as Vision.

It's just something i've noticed and got tired of, it's a lazy way to fake emotional engagement that ruins any and all suspense or risk of killing characters off because 9/10 times its a ruse or a fake.

Just appeared in too many movies for me to take seriously, and them trying to pull emotional shit when someone dies only to come back cheapens the fuck out of it and i can't engage.

Tony's parents being dead had a fair amount of impact on him going into Iron Man 1 and his relationship with Stane.

Cap's girlfriend, Agent Boobs, died too.

I'm not sure who you want to be dying? Have Game of Thrones normies ruined storytelling forever, as they'll downvote anything that doesn't have a main character die every few movies/episodes?

But user, if people don't die in random, gruesome ways it's not mature and dark and can't be enjoyed by intelligent nihilists with wicked senses of humor!

I'd rather them just not die at all if it's just going to get reverted anyway.

Lokis death in #2 was the closest thing to actual character development Thor has ever had, his brother died saving him, his brother who he has fought with his whole life turned over a new leaf and maybe... OH WAIT NO LUL HES STILL BAD AND REPLACED HIS FATHER XDD

I don't want shit to be a wholesale slaughter, but if you're going to go try and pull the emotional heartstrings by 'killing' off characters, instantly reverting it almost every time is just counter productive and makes any and all future attempts at character death / emotional moments pointless because everyones thinking "Oh he'll just come back like 9/10 of the other characters who have died in all these marvel movies."

It's just lazy, and i don't like lazy film making.

There are too many forced black actors in Avengers movies.

>character has been black for several decades
>HURR IT'S FORCED

DC killer*

>"Oh he'll just come back like 9/10 of the other characters who have died in all these marvel movies."
When has this happened?

Coulson, kinda? Him being alive as far as the "canon MCU" is unclear.

Then Loki did it, which totally made sense for his character in every way. He both wanted to get Thor fired up to beat the shit out of Maleketh and had the chance to escape from view and do whatever he did to steal the throne. Arguably Loki shouldn't have character development and everything he says and does it probably a lie or in support of some greater scheme, because he is Loki.

As a second point, neither of these scenes emotional value was really diminished at all. Coulson still sacrificed himself for the mission and Thor (and us) believed what Loki wanted us to believe.

Needless to say I'm fine with the Loki scene, in fact it's one of the few good points in Thor 2 and Coulson... well, would have rathered he stayed dead but... cheesy TV show, what can you do.

The Quipmaster

>implying

And Ultimate universe doesn't count, none of these movies are based on that.

Justice League is an Avengers rip off, faggot

I guess we just disagree on the intent of the scenes from the film makers perspective, for me they are all over the top sad scenes, everything from the framing to the music to the washed out color (something i noticed in IM3 and First Avenger) are built to tug at the heartstrings and make the audience care about the characters reacting to said loss because they're hack film makers who take the easiest route possible (loss of a loved one being relatable for literally every person watching the film), but at the same time don't want to deal with the consequences of having killed off a character (i.e. they can no longer use that character for future plotlines).

So instead of creating a better method of character development / motivation that would require some base level talent on the part of the writers, they go with the easy way out and suddenly death has no consequence in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Wait. F4 and Xmen aren't MCU.

Death's Head, yes?

I thought you were talking about Falcon, since he's the one in the picture.
Also Nick Fury Jr. is not Nick Fury.
Yes, and?

We will probably see Wanda's parents die in a flashback in Infinity War, to make the third act end fight super intense.

Do we know that as of filming Avengers 1 that they already had plans to bring him back in a TV show?

I guess I see it as simple storytelling but not inherently lazy if there is a plan for it. Killing Coulson only to ignore it is weak, but I'm not sure if that is really the movies fault or not.

Loki is unpredictable as fuck, you don't know if he is bullshitting, even Loki is not sure as his mind moves like liquid.