I made a girl in my communications class laugh earlier today when I showed her some of my CIA memes...

I made a girl in my communications class laugh earlier today when I showed her some of my CIA memes. I sent her the entire plane scene script as a joke, but she hasn't responded. I really hope I don't fuck this up.

>Not engineering every conversation so you can Banepost "organically"
This is why you get no pussy.

You're doing fine bro, if she doesn't respond in the next hour just send a winky face.

You got this man

girls don't like android users

The truly hilarious thing is, with all the autists on this site, this could be made up but just as well it could be 100% true.

>1:03 AM
Oh god

>communications

You already fucked up.

The fact that you did it through snapchat made it so much better because she'll read it out of curiousity.

Dumbass you should have sent it as a joke like you would here

Should've said something like or perhaps he's wondering why you would block a man before sending him snaps or simething like that only

>not engineering

That's all you needed

fuck sake, i hope this is fake

She probably didn't get it the first time, resend the whole thing

>Perhaps he's wondering why you would block a man before sending him snaps
Kek'd

Would you want to read that shitty script?

>Filename

>Meme-ing this hard IRL
You're a cool guy OP. Would be friends with /10

Dank

Every time I get my life a little more together and try to leave Cred Forums I get sucked back in by advanced autism like this. You just can't find it anywhere IRL.

Send her a photo of your dick with a Bane mask on the tip.

And then add the doggy face filter to your Bane dick

Bitches love random humor like that

>unironically memeing while chatting up a grill
Oh dog, I thought I was autistic, but you guys are on a whole other level.

Did you highlight and circle 4U in the script and then write LOL in big red letters so she knows it's supposed to be funny? Women need to know when to laugh as they don't have real personalities or a sense of humor.