>pitch me your Oscar bait film

>pitch me your Oscar bait film

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qdBJ1X33rXM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

give that hack Inarritu $50m to do his next film with us. Done.

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

a black transgender jew survives the holocaust

your welcome

Leonardo DiCaprio plays a Jewish, transgendered, demisexual, wheelchair bound otherkin who has to overcome systematic oppression, the wage gap and the H.I.V that he contracted in a concentration camp when making love to his homosexual, bi-racial, free-bleeding atheist cell mate who he first met in a rape survivors group.

Woman is hero and white man is baddie and baddie hurt black person but then woman help black person and baddie lose

Stalin biopic starring Oscar Isaac. Eddie Redmayne plays Lenin.

The Seven Lesbians Who Are All Disabled And Have Overcome All Their Spazzy Shit And Are Really Nice to Everybody And Two of Them Are Black

STOP

Black slave movie

>Eddie Redmayne plays Lenin.

Well I was with until this.

forgetting a few more qualifiers, mate
a retarded black transgender fat disabled jew woman survives the holocaust and wins nobel peace price

A racist white scientist discovers that global climate change can only be stopped if his wife has non stop sex with black men, and must choose between obeying his bigoted beliefs or saving the planet.

IN A WORLD

A widowed man finds out his 10 year old daughter is dying from the same illness his wife died from, and he sets out to show her the world. The daughter dies on the way to their last location, her last words are for her dad to "be happy". Dad later finishes the trip carrying his daughters ashes with a romantic love interest he met in the second act. Film ends with them spreading her ashes and a quote on screen saying "She wasn't just my daughter, she was my teacher...she taught me to live again"

Pay me.

i cannot contain these feels

A brilliant video game designer creates the greatest game of all time, when she is inexplicably attacked by members of an online anti-feminist forum. She narrowly survives the attacks and is awarded the first Nobel prize for filmmaking, which she bravely accepts.

A retarded jew gets raped by nazis in the World War 2 and 3. The jew goes to concentration camp where he is forced to shovel ashes and guts. The movie ends when the retarded jew kicks Hitler in the dick.

Tom Hanks
WW2
retard people
jews
love
piano music

Make it and i will.

>Nobel prize for filmmaking
for videogames, duhhh

10/10 get this man a jew producer

It's called "Lost Kinographie" and it's about a group of college students, all of whom are a member of some minority or another, trying to make a documentary about a movie that was so good, just seeing it would change your life forever, but that disappeared when the Nazis banned it and destroyed reels. Now the kids are looking for people who may have seen it, known people who have seen it, people who know people who knew people who worked on it, etc.
Their crusty white heterosexual male professor treats them badly and threatens to have them ruined if they don't stop digging into this.
As the story progresses they discover several different interpretations of what that movie may have been about, each student in turn finding that the mere descriptions speak to their personal issues in particular and help them cope, changing their very lives.
In the end they discover that the evil old professor is a member of a secret Nazi organization that's been hiding the last reel with the intention of showing it to the one person who would become the ruler of the 4th Reich. The heroes uncover the conspiracy, but decide to be the bigger people and simply refuse to watch the film, preferring their own subjective truths to whatever was being hidden.
It's like a metaphor for God and love and shit?

>A MAN'S WORLD...AGAINST ALL ODDS...ONE WOMAN...

A movie about how the holocaust totally happened, it wasn't a hoax, it was literally six million. The movie shows how it's clearly six million jews, they are counted one by one as they go into the oven, so you can clearly see it was six million jews and that they died in the holocaust, which was not a hoax and totally real.

Can we advertise Volvo, Dunkin' Donuts and some of these great new Apple products?

>The daughter dies on the way to their last location, her last words are "Dad...dont let a filthy Jew or Nigger do my autopsy"

A little on the nose but I like it

They tape the trip on the NEW iPhone 7 and on the way to the grand canyon they rent a Volvo

The holocaust seen through the eyes of a young Jew who is sent to Auschwitz and discovers love thanks to an homosexual artist that was also imprisoned there, who in the end sacrifices himself to save the protagonist's life.
There, guaranteed best movie and screenplay

Attractive transsexual wins American Idol, the movie is about explaining how s/he came up with the lyrics of the song that won.
It's kind of like Slumdog Millionaire, but not.

A white Swedish father goes to Somalia to visit the men who raped and killed his 2 daughters and forgive them. The men demand reparations for slavery, and the father heroically wires them a large sum of money so they can start a new life.

We follow a crippled refugee child from war torn Syria to her new home in Sweden.

>based on true events

"A Hymen Too Far"

"They took and raped his daughter...but one man finds it in his heart to listen...to hear their story"

Can see it happening

a beta is in love with his flatmate stacy, but she friendzones him hard. she dies while out partying and her ghost can't leave the house, so as the beta is moving on and starts dating she becomes obsessed with him and scares everyone away, so he has no choice but to practically be married to a ghost.

in they end they accept their perverted relationship.

Sounds like Japan might've already done this, it sounds mad familiar

Like a reverse death wish I like it goy.

desu there's probably an animu like this, too bad i don't watch them.

Yeah, this is very Japanese.

A mentally retarded, alcoholic Jewish Boy, named Oscar Gold, and his mentally retarded puppy try to survive the holocaust.

The Transistor, like the Transporter but with Jason Statham in a guitar amp.

I think this was the plot to some reese Witherspoon movie

Sounds good.

>successful Muslim man
>has a brilliant idea of how to revolutionize X
>in love but friendzoned by white girl
>terrorist attacks happen
>government investigates his revolutionary idea
>is constantly discriminated against
>girl stops talking to him even
>deeply saddened, he goes further into his own community
>they're all helpful until he stumbles upon a terrorism recruiter
>the things the recruiter speaks about slowly resonate within him, everything the recruiter says is something the white man did and you can't argue against it
>dude straps himself with a bomb and goes to dispense justice for his ruined life and that of his family and crap
>sees white girl he was in love with where he is about to bomb
>chickens out
>is pursued by terrorists
>ends up in an African community
>old, wise black immigrant shelters him
>gives him wisdom about immigrants and crap
>white people bust in and kill the black man for harboring a terrorist
>the muslim escapes, goes back to his community
>there is a big meeting, he barges in, tells everyone one of their guys is a terrorist recruiter
>whole muslim community unites against him
>movie ends as a SWAT team is about to enter and you hear talk on the radio:
>"Remember, these are dangerous terrorists and are armed and in possession of explosives. Shoot on sight and shoot to kill."

I need an angle or two to insert the white girl some more, but that's guaranteed 9 Oscars, 50 knighthoods, 50 medals of honor and a lot of jewish cash for me.

just looked it up, called just like heaven apparently. it's a romcom instead of a depressing dark comedy though.

Make his downfall take longer and have the girl make rape charges against him. The movie would then go on to treat her accusations as absolute fact even though nothing that happened before them pointed towards this being the case.

Just remake Beast of no Nation with the same actors. But this time, make sure it meets the requirements for getting a nomination.

Nah, it needs to be tight and simple

Maybe in the first scenes he tells her about his community gatherings and when she sees him with the bomb, she then goes to the police to tell them so she actually rats him out to the SWAT team, even though he saved her life at the cost of his.

>Okay, what kinda car you want to rent for your trip?
>Only the best for my little girl
>In that case you'll want the new Volvo XC90, fully loaded and with Bluetooth connectivity, seat massagers, and more for your little girl
>Wow all that? I might be buying one of these!

>Muslim European inmigrant named Muhammad living in London
>Is in the area when a bomb goes off, Muslim terrorists are blamed, 3 dead one missing
>Numerous people finger Muhammad as the Muslim terrorist responsible, and is arrested for questioning
>Subject to media scrutiny and public shaming
>Film us about him trying to prove his innocence
>Film ends with him dead at the hands of a hate crime as a result of the media shaming
>It's revealed the man responsible wasnt him after he dies
>Film hammers home a point about prejudice

>I need an angle or two to insert the white girl some more
the white girl's brother gets killed fighting muzzies on foreign soil after the terrorist attacks

amy adams sticks an oscar trophy up her vag and ass

The daughter gets a camera and films segments that a spliced into the film. She films her last video for her dad saying be happy dad and do something for yourself etc

The whole time the dad has been sick too

youtube.com/watch?v=qdBJ1X33rXM

The real terrorist was UKIP.

Old miserable grandfather is suddenly lumped with his shitty grandson for a long summer. At first they can't stand each other until the through the kids snooping he finds a box full of war medals and a gun.

Grandfather flies off the chain but explains what all of them are for. "This is the most important. I got this one for saving my squadmates life in Northern France"

After hearing that someone he served with has died. They decide that fuck it they're going to visit the places in Europe that he saw in the war with the remnants of his squadmates.One last hurrah

Touching moments, travel kino, old men recapturing their youth, the kid growing up and realising the hardship these men wen't through at nearly his age.

Grandfather has a heart attack nearing the end of the journey to where he met his wife in France. In the hospital the Grandfather pins the medal on the grandson. "You saved this soldiers life. Wear it with pride"

White male terrorists are terrorizing Europe, playing the knockout game against refugees as gang initiation, and raping women at public festivals... it's up to a multicultural group of freedom fighters to stop the madness, including a white woman with purple hair, a peaceful Muslim who only wants to fight for feminism and gay rights, and an educated black man who constantly "schools" ignorant white folk with epic speeches about the history of oppression and slavery. Also there's a great scene where a transgendered womyn punches a straight white male Donald Trump voter right in the face and looks into the camera and says "I'm with her"

This is pure kino doesn't belong in the thread delet this

Jesus I wasn't ready for those feels

lol kind of sounds like straw dogs

A single mother of oldage (played by Meryl Streep) that adopted a three year old Indian troubled youth, develops Parkinsons over the span of his childhood. While struggling to both raise a violent child from a former abusive home and support her medical bills, she's visited by a strange golden light (Voice acted by Gary Oldman). The light is sympathetic to her situation but can only show her other timespans where her life had played out differently. She spends years in these realities while in the real universe she's merely napping, in a medicated stupor on the final day before her estate's foreclosure. One reality features an alcoholic husband, a former love that truly ended up fizzling out on the account that Meryl ended up cheating with a deaf German that writes music while visiting the country. (She's a Historian fascinated by the Holocaust) Another reality reveals what would've happened to the child she adopted had she not discovered him in protective services. He drops out of school, turns to petty theft, develops an addiction to heroine, and is rescued while overdosing, but ends up in federal prison where he's raped and murdered by a gang of white nationalists. The final reality reveals an isolated Meryl Streep, failing to cope with her illness in solitude, and succumbing at a faster rate due to her being emotionally distraught. She wishes to finish her life's work, a book about Nazi generals that managed to escape the country post WW2, and their actions in the countries they fled to. Meryl Streep awakens from her visions, gathers her notes and packs some of her belongings. She attempts to contact the German that she had an affair with but discovers through his sister that he'd committed suicide, but left a song that he'd written for her. Meryl Streep struggles to hoist her bag, grabs the adopted child by the hand, and departs the weathered estate, and slowly walks down the street, while the song written for her plays in the background. *Fade to credits*

nah it'll get 31% on rotten tomatoes, critics will mostly call it a racist offensive pro donald trump movie and it won't get nominated for shit because of too many white males.

Old soldier was a German

The three dead terrorists were also framed by white supremacists working under Nigel Farage

A rose-tinted biopic of Hillary Clinton ending with her being elected as the first female president of the USA

>the family and friends are black
>the grandson is secretly gay
>the wife (grandmother) he fell in love with is white

We've had stronk wemyn, retards, blacks, trannies, etc as bait. You know what's next.
Fatties

I love the Holocaust shoehorn, it'll win the gold for sure now.

Trannies are not in full swing yet

Muslims, of fucking course

lolz. this is a good one

>let me steal your oscar bait film

Nice try.fyi I already sent a copy of the script to myself via certified mail

it would be funny to see them steal one of these ideas and make a movie with it

WHITE HOLOCAUST

Ok, I win, what do I get?

not going to give away the entire idea/formula but it's basically built around paranoia, lying, survival, choosing between one's self and the greater good, with hints of religious beliefs among the very small number characters playing into the decisions they make

the setting is a checkpoint somewhere in the world currently in regular conflict, and it involves martyrs, or the belief in, on both sides

would like to explain the whole thing because i feel like it really is serious business oscar bait, but so stupidly easy to do/work out i'm surprised nobody has done it already..

if only i had the means, i could make it happen and make some serious fucking bank off of people and their "feelings" about the issue from both ends because the best part is that it presents itself as pandering to equality all the way up until the end, or final decision, where every viewer with a vested belief or interest in said real world conflict would get btfo and be guaranteed to leave either angry as fuck or seriously reconsidering their world view, only the truest patricians would come away understanding the actual message, and most would likely appreciate the subtlety with which it had been conveyed

>mfw i will die before this god-tier material ever sees a single viewer

sometimes i think about sitting down and writing everything up down to the finest detail and leaving it for grandchildren, or someone who could do is justice but isn't an absolute twat, and it hurts

waiter, this pasta is staaaale!

Dakota and Elle Fanning star as dysfunctional and mutually abusive sisters brought back together by the sudden death of their parents. Set in the mid 90s with plenty of nostalgia fuel. I could go into detail but I doubt anyone's actually reading these.

Kiss x Sis

>no director yet
>Bella Thorne as Rica
>Kaili Thorne as Karen
>Remy Throne as Kyle

>Kyle is a third-year high school student living with his father, stepmother, and older twin stepsisters, Rica and Karen. Since the remarriage of their parents at childhood, the siblings have always been affectionately close and supportive of one another. Nowadays the trio see their opposites in a noticeably less platonic fashion; Rica and Karen frequently flirt and lust after Kyla while, much to his stress, he fights the urge to give in to them.

>R-18

I'd watch it.