Vice Principals

Finale was pretty damn good

Who was the shooter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uvVqD7QPEtg&t=0m45s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RUSSEL

It cant be Russell, hes way too passive aggressive for that, if he was capable of shooting anyone he would have done it by now.

Gamby

the guy in members only jacket

This is something a retard would think.

He's a calculated sociopath, you can still lack complete empathy and know what action is too much of a risk of an action.

Not all killers are blood crazed lunatics who must act on their desires for death.

You know who you and the people who think the same way are? You are the women who say 'Oh he isn't that bad, sure he hits me and says horrible things, but I know he loves me'. Then wind up fucking dead.

He would have shot Gamby earlier if he was going to shoot him

Or he would have shot his neighbor when he got beaten up

Or he would have shot Brown when she beat him up.

Russell is a passive aggressive coward, thats why he operates behind everyones back and spits in their tea.

Did you even watch the series?

>yfw it's Ray

You honestly deserve to befriend someone who does questionable things, overlook them and get shot.

Why the fuck do you think sociopaths aren't capable of timing and then deciding this moment is the exact moment.

You make killers sound like out of control beings with zero control over themselves.

Do you honestly believe a guy who lit someone's house on fire, hit an unconscious man with brass knuckles, spike a football team beverage with LSD and so many other things if caught illegal thing. Isn't capable of murder?

No other person displayed cold calculated tendencies, the shooter lit two cars on fire. Then stuck around to shoot Gamby, no one else has displayed those characteristics. If it was Belinda, I could see the light both the cars on fire now we're even.

But wait for one of them and shoot them down while looking them in the eyes, that sounds like some Lee shit.

And, did you even watch the series?

was this a real advertisement?

because it's genius

>Murder
The person who shot Gamby was obviously intending to only wound him.
There were 2 non-lethal shots, and the shooter was at point blank range so could have easily gotten a head shot.

The 'IT WAS JUST A WOUND BRO' people are just as bad as the people who state Lee isn't capable.

You do understand shooting someone above the waist is considered attempted murder right?

People die from getting shot in the arm, leg, stomach all the time. The heart isn't too far from the shoulder and we don't know how trained our shooter is. Plus it could be a 'die slow' and remember this horror as the last thing you see. Which once again sounds like some Lee tier shit to do.

If the assilaint wanted to wound and make sure not kill. Why not give him a few stabs that aren't the deepest, instead of a gunshot wound that goes through the body.

Shooting a stationary target 2x from any distance, after the first connects should be considered a kill attempt.

>Shooting a stationary target 2x from any distance, after the first connects should be considered a kill attempt

agreed

too bad pigs can do the same thing, say "FEARD 4 MUH LIFE" and get a paid vacation for it

I didnt say it was Brown that shot him but its a lot more likely that one of Browns associates did it instead of Russell.

Russell shooting Gamby on school grounds and setting fire to his own car and Gambys car when no one else at school knows any of the back story between Gamby/Russell/Brown makes no sense.

Lee has done a lot of fucked up stuff just because he has assuming he would try and murder Gamby when he got what he wanted after all (to be principal) is retarded.

I guess we'll find out next year.

>>You do understand shooting someone above the waist is considered attempted murder right?
you do understand that you watch an american show?

Befriend a sociopath and get shot kiddo.

I think it was Ray

He wants lil' Gamby to love him and not her blood father, and when Neil reveals the motorbike he must feel even more edged-out

He seems suspiciously easygoing for someone that does extreme motocross and forges bowie knives

Gabby didn't really get shot. Probably just a dream sequence

Its a TV show.

>tfw you will never be as /fa/ as Lee

it's the same Law in America you stupid yuropoor sperglord

in the S2 finale it will be revealed it was just a random Trump supporter
but it will be the catalyst of wacky misunderstandings where everyone will think it was someone else to keep the formula the same as last season

>Look at his jeans...

>YES! Look at my jeans!

nitwit

>7 seasons of The Shield
>6 seasons of Justified
>now this

damn this dude is good at choosing projects

it was the shit shoveler

>ahhhhhaHHAAAAA RAYYYMUND GIBBONS!

its the fucking guy gamby knocked out with the bass knuckles

scrublings all of you

babbies first tv show shooting

absolutely adorbs

>They are 7 For All Mankind! you can't afford that shit.

Vice Principals will only have 2 seasons with 9 episodes each, all the scripts have already been written before the first season even started airing.

>Or he would have shot his neighbor when he got beaten up
100% this

He also has a massive ego and makes things personal.

There's no way he would have tried to kill Gamby in the open or disguised.

The black husband

what about the teacher Snodgrass was fucking before Gamby?

I think it's him too.

large black male?

He's nowhere near crazy enough for a stunt like this.

I'm pretty sure it was either Lee or Miss Abbott, never stick your dick in crazy, Gamby.....

LARGE

>Incapacitate Gamby so you can run the school solo
>Stage the cars being on fire as revenge from Brown
>Record your conversation about Gamby doing some low down shit at the flagpole
It's obviously Russel.

I doubt it was Lee. Don't want to think it was Ray. It was probably this crazy bitch. Either her or I still say Snodgrass fuck buddy. Seeing her fuck some loser like Gamby could have broken him

It's Brown's husband

>conversation about Gamby doing some low down shit at the flagpole
Shit, I had forgotten about that bit

Very good finale

Man this is genuinely one of the creepiest masks that I've seen

its a dream

Holy shit this show is good.

>that OST
>all that characterization

The OST is very good, a lot of synth

>>Record your conversation about Gamby doing some low down shit at the flagpole

exactly what i was thinking, he probably had his camera-pen in his pocket or some shit like that

I dont want to dress like a metrosexual southern dandy

>tfw you will never eat DeShawn's Chocolate Chip Pancakes with Bacon and Sausage .

are those fucking Hamburgers next to the Sausages?

DeShawn is truly a bro

It was Belindas son. Calling it now

>tv show in the current or following year portraying a black kid as a crazed school shooter

>tv show in the current or following year portraying any kid as a crazed school shooter

fixed

>tfw Vice Principals is better than TD S2

They're just sausage patties

Russell seems way too happy to have done it, but maybe it just was enough happy..

fag

Just look at him during the conversation with the superintendent. He was about to interrupt gamby

It was Belindas goons. Remember the guy she had watching over Gamby the first few episodes.

Miss Snodgrass > Gale > Jane Abbott > Swift > Dr. Brown

Seriously that ass is unreal

it is

He was obviously recording Gamby while they were raising the flag, trying to get him to say something incriminating.

I'm thinking Lee or Brown/her associates. No idea why they would burn lee's car if it was like Ray or the crazy teacher

this show is patrician comedy done right. other than this, it seems like literally every comedy show these days is either a shitty romcom or a fucking awful imitation of the 30 Rock quirky meme humor.

my fucking internet was suspended for downloading this show.

wtf hbo, you was supposed to be my nigga.

danny mcbride went to my highschool, i used to service his father's lawn, wtf man.

>implying Russell can't now shift the blame to Gamby for everything they did to overthrow Belinda , and by definition pin the shooting on Belinda

It was Bill Murray you dumbfucks

would literally ruin the show

This.

cuck: the post

alt-right: the post

i can agree with that

me on the left

>Who was the shooter?

Good chance it's Russel, especially after that scene at the flag pole where Russ specifically named all the stuff they did to Belinda but phrased it like it was all Gamby. He has the audio recording pen after all. And it makes sense, because he can pin the shooting on Belinda wanting revenge, in which case works out for him because Gamby would be "dead" and the motive points toward Belinda. Also it was weird Russ wasn't available in the closing moments.

It was Russell. It has to be.

Wouldn't make sense to be Russel. Guy is a pussy who pulls shit like spitting in coffee and calling the cops while hiding in the dark. Him straight up walking up to somebody and shooting them doesn't fit his character.

>HBO makesEastbound and Down
>It's hilarious and beloved
>thinks Jody Haill and Danny Bride are blue chip
>understandable decision
>green-light,pay for, and shoot two season
>Vice principles turns out to be a sub-mediocre unfunny mess
>season 2 already a sunk cost
>'marketing'

Nice try HBO interns

>it's Russel
>it's Ray

come on dont be silly

but you have to admit he's fabulous

we all know it sucked. sorry you dudes already paid for season 2. better luck next time. you can stop the shill fest.

>knew gamby was too stupid to read the file and probably lied about the fired vice principals
>baited gamby to break in brown's house
>baited gamby into smashing shit
What else?

you're not even good at shilling. All the EAD fans I know were disappointed. pretending it was funny won't make it so.

I hope you're getting paid.

you are in the wrong thread faggot

I exhaled hair quickly when I read your post

Russ is the one that set Belinda's house on fire, wanted to drug the football team, and uploaded the blackmail video. He's capable of doing really bad things, as long as he isn't seen. Now with Gamby shot and left for dead, there's no more co-interim principals, just him, which is what he wanted from the very beginning.

EAD got tired real fast desu, Stevie was annoying from the get go.

Oh the other thread you made where where you're trying to stir up interest in who shot Gamby?

The show sucked. No one cares.

HBO Smh

he couldn't even beat up his annoying neighbor, no way he can shot Gamby

Ray and Russell are false flags

It was Ming Chow. That's why she wasn't there the night before

Show had its fair share of cute girls outside the main cast

It's Mi Cha but I laughed pretty hard.

nice try shills. but enough is enough.

NO ONE LIKED THIS SHOW. IT WASN'T FUNNY.

what is your point? It's easier to hide behind a mask and pull the trigger than get into a fistfight

nice fake argument you've got going w/ yourself.

>it's a popcorn episode

it was glenn

bwhahahahaha.....hbo is shilling hard to try to and salvaged the distressed asset that is VP season 2. Season 1 blew except for the field trip episode. stop shilling and re-script and re-shoot.

it was Seychelles

>Seychelles

who?

The big fat queer...the shooter looked rather tall and lanky from what I remember

fat fairy that Russell was hanging out with during the neighbor bully episode.

>There were 2 non-lethal shots
HE LITERALLY SHOT HIM IN THE HEART
REEEEEEEEEEEE

the fine arts fruitcake

>your heart is in your left shoulder

uhh..

this show sucked

you know what else sucks?

YOUR MOM

LOL

So can we all agree that this is the best scene of the show?

youtube.com/watch?v=uvVqD7QPEtg&t=0m45s

the shooter was calm and precise with the shooting

i really can't imagine who it is though

definitely not Lee

Jody Hill is the most based writer working at the moment.

stop pretending anyone cares. the show was terrible.

t. rottentomatoes

Russ said he was in the faculty lounge when Gamby contacted him on the walkie tho right? So he was probably around with other teachers (alibi)

>that stance at 0:41

this season needed more dayshawn

are you getting paid? Just how many posts have you made in the last few weeks?

>why is no one posting in my hate thread but me?
>stop bumping this thread that's been up since morning!
>STOP IT!!

He just said he was busy.

It's ambiguous enough that it could be Lee but I still don't think it fits in with the way he operates. Even when he was confronting Brown he lured her out to the train tracks. The whole season he's been secretive with everything he's done so I don't think he would just outright shoot Gamby in the parking lot.

someone Belinda hired for revenge

It was him

Shit man i WISH.

Is this a comedy or something else.

both

Who else thinks the principal knife is a mcguffin?

>it's a Gamby and Russell walk side-by-side in slow motion while music plays episode

i had russell pegged as chaotic evil from the first episode. finale confirms it.

seriously, you're getting paid right?

Dude seriously, where do i get one of those jobs?

i wish

>Dude seriously, where do i get one of those jobs?
You've got to know someone who knows someone at the synagogue.

STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

> tfw just marathoned this show while getting drunk

pretty fucking good tbqh

For some reason when I saw that scene I immediately started thinking about what it would be like if I were in Gumby's position and started insulting the cook-bro, e.g. telling him I didn't want his shitty pancakes after he was just trying to congratulate me for my triumph. I then started feeling shitty for having such thoughts and even imagining what it would be like to be such an asshole.

brb seeking therapy for intrusive thoughts and possibly autism

that plan has a big hole in it if Brown has even the simplest alibi for the time of the shooting. If she's implicated, Russell would've had to ensure she could be a legit suspect on grounds beyond simple motive.

Walton Goggins needs to be preserved as a culturally significant person in the library of Congress.

Someone give the Coen brothers his phone number so they can make use of him in true kino.

kek at HBO launching a media campaign to try and spin this flop. No one is checking for Season 2.