Does anyone actually consider him funny whatsoever?

does anyone actually consider him funny whatsoever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1l1awGRnSHw
youtube.com/watch?v=vp2Od1vDBjk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YO EY ASSHOLE YOU"RE CUTTING MY BAHJEL IN HALF

hi sam

No

>Alt-right tom green
No thanks. Trump won't win and never stood a chance.

wtf

I hope he wins just to piss you off.

One of my friends keeps sending me WP shit and I have yet to find any of it funny

I hope he wins so all the contrarians here will stop supporting him and we can go back to normal without all the moral/christfags ruining every board

I thought the Ted Talk was funny but it seems very atypical of his stuff. The majority of his stuff is "look at these people caring about thing, aren't they stupid because I don't care about it as much as they do!" Then he inserts some random clips of him with a hose in his mouth or a condom. He is lel so randumbhhhh

his skits are hit/miss but his stand up is hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=1l1awGRnSHw

havent watched World Peace yet

I have laughed maybe twice in the entirety of World Peace - the "they call me" scene and the Flint water scene.

I think I've realized what I like about Sam's comedy doesn't work without an audience. His best YouTube videos are the Trojan horse-type videos where he exposes people to ideas they don't like to hear and you get to see their reactions in real-time. World Peace just feels like some slightly subversive skits aimed at the audience he's already established.

Sam never got passed his "i'm 17 and my taste is superior" stage. He's a literal manbaby and he was also clearly bullied by jocks in high school as is evidenced by his irrational hatred of sports

its because its not

He has some good ideas, "I am a alien" is one of my fav, the shock values of some of his stuff are predictable and look like something only a 15yo angsty teen would do, his stand ups aren't really good but people here praise them because "how he pissed off those people" which is not funny to me.

His standup is the worst thing he does.

I think your point about his audience hits the nail on the head. He creates very niche comedy for a very small group of like-minded people. The only time MDE is funny for the rest of us is when it provokes reactions out of the general public.

>still thinking Cred Forums is just a bunch of contrarians
Its filled with earnest white nationalists now. A trump presidency would be 4 years of them deflating as he walks back promises and realizes most of the shit he said hed do is impossible in a overly bureaucratic government. Get ready for a lot of "H-He's still gonna build the wall! just you wait!"

Exactly. Edginess doesn't really work when it's just a circlejerk. Even the niche group probably doesn't find the show laugh at loud funny, they just like having an echo chamber

I find him funny but not necessarily in a total laugh out loud kind of way all the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=vp2Od1vDBjk

I think theres a sense of cinematic atmosphere in videos like this and im a sucker for the off-putting and suffocating style. I think he's got a knack for comedic timing and delivery but his stuff is niche by design.

Most people expect online comedy to be stuff you just get instantly laugh at and forget about. I feel MDE's body of work is much harder to get in, but once you do it leaves a much stronger mark on you than that, its definitely more "artsy" than "disposable".

I know that may seem pretentious, but I really do think what the Sam and the boys are doing is more multi-faceted than many give it credit for, and if people look at it as less of an alt-right thing and more of an absurdist thing they will enjoy it more.

He's I'm-16-and-I-just-discovered-Cred Forums core

I hope this is a pasta.

He can't write for shit. "Go get the ball bud" over and over isn't funny and neither is dressing up like a woman. It's like they have something to say but their thoughts aren't fleshed out enough or they can't express themselves properly especially not through comedic writing.
Like when nick told that girl she's like a car with a bas carfax, they couldn't find a singleway to work that idea into the actual skit without having nocl break character and come out and say that as himself and hope people laugh at the 4th wall breaking juxtaposation but in reality it comes across as lazy and very amateurish. These guys clearly don't know what they're doing

I know they're the ones who unironically call things "degenerate" and make sincere christian threads while seemingly not seeing the irony in doing such in a place like this. They're pure cancer. The only upside is that they're easy to troll and get a laugh out of that way

ayyyyy lmao
>believing hillary's alt-right propaganda

>What I like about MDE's comedy is that it isn't funny

>buttblasted libfag saying Cred Forums is easy to troll

haha

I can literally post a random anti-trump tweet and type "trump btfo :^)" and get at least a hundred replies worth of bootyblasted Cred Forumstards. This is done several times a day, in fact there's probably a thread like that up right now. You guys have no self-awareness

he's so fucking ugly but there's something about his face that I can't stop looking at

>engaging stormfags

(you) hungry fucking faggot

Only stupid Cred Forums types

Yep