It's gonna come crashing down for Charlie Sheen?

It's gonna come crashing down for Charlie Sheen?

Other urls found in this thread:

agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/MAINPAGE.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how can Charlie Sheen have so much power in 1987or even now? he is a no one these days

>family man facade
>charlie sheen

I think it's safe to say it isn't him.

it's Ron Howard

>charlie sheen
>family man facade

stopped reading

>revered by millions around the globe

Spielberg? I bet it's one of those 80's family movie Jews either way

Tom Cruise

>being a gay pedo

literally why?

i heard it was sheen too but hes not a family man at all so i dont think they are referencing him here

What website was OP's pic from again?

its gotta be bob saget

agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/MAINPAGE.html
4U

>DUDE IVE BEEN RAPED MY LIFE SUCKS
>who raped you
>LOL CANT TELL MY LIFE SUCKS

>>revered by millions around the globe
I know the article was taken from Radar Online, but where is that copied from?

Thanks

John Travolta

Tom Cruise will be nailed right to the wall, for this.

Right to the wall.

Chloe's moving on to an older guy? A big guy?

FOR HER?

Who could it be?

Poor Bill Murray
>> no one will ever believe you

Seems like a big cry for attention
If they really gave a shit they would've outed the guy by now.

cant be cruise, eyes wide shut no way he'd be part of that movie if he was part of the pedo rings. he knew of them certainly but doing that film was an act of defiance against it if anything.

>What started out as just a thought mentioned in passing has turned into a full on fling. This actor is foreign born. Probably B+ list right now. He has had a great last 18 months or so and next year will probably be A list and have a franchise. A franchise that has been reincarnated literally a bazillion times. Anyway, last year he was doing press for a movie that premiered this year. He ran into this permanent A+ list mostly movie actress. If you have that many wins/nominations, you are permanent A+ list. Married. When they were introduced, our actress said she knew who the actor was and that she heard the actor had been talking about her. Crushing on her actually. One thing led to another and throughout this year they have managed to connect a handful of times and apparently it is mind blowing for both of them. Well, coming from his side. So, maybe it is not mind blowing for her, but lets just say it is. Idris Elba/Meryl Streep

"Entertainment Lawyer" is a fucking faggot who makes up stupid Cred Forums-style stories and circulates them for his own personal amusement.

Personally, I think it's pathetic.

Isn't that Josh Brolin?