What did you think? The Ticks voice was spot on. Costume was a downgrade. Rest of season when?

What did you think? The Ticks voice was spot on. Costume was a downgrade. Rest of season when?

Was so shit I couldnt even finish the episode

Voted for Van Johnson, no regrets. I did like the ubervillain traumatising the kid

I enjoyed it. Would watch more.

>Rest of season when?

I'd like to know that

Cartoon>Warburton>>>>>>>>>>this garbage

The comic is pretty great. You can pick up the TPB for cheap.

it was alright. still not sure what kind of tone they'll take with it. some parts were a bit dark. some were campy. not sure how I feel about the emo childhood trauma stuff. I'll hang in to for now.

There are a ton of tpb for the tick which is the right one or best way to collect it all

Arthur was based because most of us here can relate to him

Tick came off as a total Chad and I don't like that

It was ok but I'm watching it to give support to Peter Serafinowicz. That man needs more roles.

Needs more Batmanuel

Who would you cast as Batmanuel in this?

batmanuel shouldnt change bates officer guy was perf

>tfw no captain liberty waifu

Not even her real cleavage

>why are there burn marks in the ceiling?
>when he got excited his heat vision would...y'know

guy playing tick did fantastic, even superior to Warburton. but he doesn't have the look and Arthur was an insufferable cliche numale nerd protagonist that we've had way too many of

R.I.P. Felipe.

Timecop > Looper

1/10 it's the best I can do

I'd watch it and the Van Damme one as something to have on while eating and something to fall asleep too, but that's it. But that's still watching, so...

they're going to run into the same problem where the tick can't really do any action stuff because the suit's too restrictive and awkward but as long as its funny that shouldn't matter.
but are they really going to go with "the tick is a figment of Arthur's imagination?"

>but are they really going to go with "the tick is a figment of Arthur's imagination?"

No because we saw him by himself beat up those goons.

oh I forgot about that bullshit. how did the place explode then? oh no I blocked that out..

>Not even her real cleavage
actually was probably just a sheer fabric in the star to hold the shape together that makes her cleavage look fake

thought it was dumb that arthur ends up lookin way cooler than the tick

shut up kathy!

wt r u talkin about im not kathy whos kathy never heard of