What's his fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LC3xAtdaiYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dude got famous too fast. used to be a pretty funny guy

who?

is that dannyboytbh?

he's an awful rapper

Started watching him because he's in the competitive cod scene; don't care for his rapping channel

>pls do a content cop on me, I crave attention

i'm glad Ian is smart enough to not bite the bait.

Eh I hope he doesn't, but he's having so much fun doing this shit that I reckon he probably will

I like him; as someone who is 24 and is afraid of what younger generation is turning into: He gives me hope that even people deeply entrenched in Millenial culture (or whatever the fuck the proper socio word is, cause technically even Im a Millennial) can still be independent, creative and somewhat clever

What DOES piss me off IS YOU POSTING THIS FUCKING SHIT ON MY TV BOARD. GET OUT REEEEEEE

there's no board for youtube, user
where are we supposed to shitpost?

I see ricegum threads all the time on Cred Forums

Fair enough. I've gotten banned before for starting a Youtube Kino thread, starring a reviewbrah video. It was during the Australian timezone dead hour too.... Janitors are faggots - can you imagine doing all that work FOR FREE?! kek

I'm a giant faggot who wants attention, so I did take the bait:
youtube.com/watch?v=LC3xAtdaiYo

If this chinky fuck is an example of someone clever and creative to you, you might be retarded. Or you're just a teenager, i don't know

I'm comparing him to the demographic he represents [and is a part of? I forget his age], not people of my own age group, I don't hold them to the same standards

Yeah but every generation thinks the generation below them is fucked. It's a dumb fear and usually isn't the case

Kind of cancerous, but I enjoyed that, user.

>liking RiceGum
lel

Literal viewbotter, there's proof on youtube

Why does the robot breathe between sentences sometimes? It's freakin' me out

fuck Cred Forums, I like my cancer a little less literal

ok that's weird

YouTubeKino

Yeaaa i'm not seeing it dude. Seems just like another youtuber with a mentality of a 13 year old to me. I like the dubbz guy tho

Is iDubbbz /ourguy/?