U have 30 sec to find a more overrated actress than her

u have 30 sec to find a more overrated actress than her.

Rooney Mara or Alicia Vikander

every actress is overrated.

>THEY GOT BOOBS OMFG!

Scarlet Johanson

>*reads RLM notes*
>"You are required to hate this woman to be considered cool"

yea man, i totally hate her. overrated!

what about meryl streep u fag

She's good actress tho. Fucking stupid attention whore bitch irl tho

Just marathoned your image OP and I actually don't think I can.

God I fucking hate her.

what about judi dench you cuck

millie bobby brown

easy

RAPE

RAPE

RAPE

>who are the flat chests

Oh I am LMAOing @ your delusional life

woah woah woah hold on a minute
WOMEN HAVE BOOBS!?

U R mom her fake organisms are so obvious

See ya in internet court

Nope, i couldnt find one, you won.

Although Amy pig face Schumer is worshipped by the sjw msm-sphere so that makes me want to see her murdered, her and Lena Dunham but I dont even consider her a human

Lol stop being bad at sex KEK

no.
she overacts so much it's fucking awful

This

Why?

And be specific...

julianne moore.

>Alicia Vikander
I don't understand why she is such a meme. She's ugly as fuck and her accent sucks. As a swede it's painful how obvious her swedish accent is when she's trying to act "american"

How the fuck did she win an oscar?

She's a slut and a bitch

she should have won the palm de or for her performance in Joy.

you know perfectly how.

I guess I can't argue with that.

easy

i like internet hating as much as the next guy but remind me why we hate her again
prior to leaks noone bothered with her here so are we hating her because someone hacked her icloud? or did she do sth else?

If you weren't a complete idiot you'd remember that JLaw sucked before the leaks. Personally I don't give a fuck about the leaks, she's just an insufferable cunt. She did one good performance in Winter's Bone and after that she was just a stuck up bitch who refuses to act.

Why do people hate her? Because of her disrespectful attitude towards acting. She plays herself, she makes it look like a chore to act and even when she's paid millions of dollars she complains about how she's not being paid enough.

>millions of dollars she complains about how she's not being paid enough

ah yes that,
i really forgot why,
thx

rright. So you hate her because everyone else does. Understood!

Do you think the leak legitimately hurt her career in the business? Like I know she's still in movies but it doesn't seem like she's in the spotlight anymore.

Then again I'm in worst Korea so what do I know.

I don't think anyone is more overrated than her but there are definitely comparable actresses as mentioned : Vikander or Rooney.

I don't think Aubrey Plaza is overrated. She is objectively shit tier and never got any big roles anyways.

how the fuck did you come to this conclusion

are you fucking retarded?

Jennifer Aniston /thread

Sorry JLaw, i used to like you but then you started acting like an insufferable cunt. It's not misogyny to hate awful people.

Daily remjnder that she farted inside her mystique costume in the xmen movies they had to designate a guy to stick holes in the gas bubbles that formed on the costume. He quit.

Any bitch that unapologetically trash deserves any bad shit that comes her way.

Is this 4real?

no u tard
i just didnt remember why i didnt like her
but as you can see the issue is resolved now
i hated her because she was a cunt, simple as that

I love her t bqh

Jennifer Lawrence is a known farter.

SAOIRSE RONAN

Nothing wrong with it, just wanted to know.

Why was she trying to look like a completely inferior race? She deserves melanoma.

Came here to post this

Woah. Shes a fucking beaut!

how do you know

>As a swede
Nobody cares, cuckmaster.

All female actresses are shit and overrated, bitches can't act, even meryl streep

the only acceptable actress is cate blanchett

Audrey Hepburn
dumpy, talentless retard

Kate Winslet

she is truly a fucking terrible actor. it's baffling, like an overconfident child in a school play. I don't care about her personal life.

meryl streep is by far the most overrated hacktress in the history of movies

Girl's don't fart.

this. she's played the same autistic shrew for 40 years

Blanchett

PARP

so is jack nickolson, al pacino and robert deniro.

what no?

almost all hollywood actresses are overrated as fuck when you think about it

even in the looks department there are plenty of normal girls that look better and most actresses are nowhere close in looks to high profile models or even some pop singers

pacino and deniro haven't made a decent movie since heat

nicoholson is just an insane person that they bring out of the psychiatric hospital every once in a while to make a movie

Wouldnt say overrated but definitely overhyped

>mfw Cred Forums declares the 3 most iconic actors of the 20th century overrated

Easily the most overrated meme-actress by a wide margin.

Her entire popularity is based on socially awkward introverts loving Harry Potter and thinking she's just the right amount of pretty that she could still be obtainable to them.

i didn't call them overrated. pacino and deniro haven't made a decent movie in 20 years. nicoholson has some good movies scattered here and there though.

True. Nobody even remembers her anymore.

All actors are meme actors.

i kind of expected her to be a better actor than both harry and ron, she seemed like a better actor than both of them in harry potter. i guess she was just good at that role though because she hasn't done anything worth a shit after HP. dan is fine but he needs to stop doing movies where he plays americans, he sounds like a fucking retard with his fake american accent.

does she even have a career at this point though?

EMILY BLUNT

DISGUSTING

If you weren't so busy being a memelord you'd know that Vikander is a swede, and it's easy to recognize her swedish accent if you speak swedish.

not really overrated tho. Havent heard anybody praising her as an outstanding actress

relax friend you almost triggered me

>Rooney Mara

This. The only reason she and her sister keep getting roles is their rich family.

she's going to be in disney's beauty and the beast live action, she's going to explode in popularity

why do you have 5 star? How do I get star?

>she's going to be in disney's beauty and the beast live action

So who's playing beauty?

shoot some cops

Sorry, but I am not a nigger. Is there any other way?

its impossible user

run over some pedestrians

I have no desire to see her new movie, solely on the fact that it stars Jennifer "I'm JUST like you!" Lawrence and Chris "meme-master" Pratt.

she has no fucking charisma

angelina jolie can drive an action movie by herself
could this bitch ever be taken seriously at anything?

funny that you should mention her, Streep is unequivocally the most overrated actress who ever lived

I'd have sex with her if you catch my drift desu m8

wtf does that even mean user

benis in bagina

it means benis in bagina

>Emma's lawyers sent a cease and desist letter to the website, Celeb Jihad -- which somehow acquired private photos of Emma in a sheer top. The outfit exposed her breasts and nipples.

She was amazing in Winter's Bone, but you just need to watch another movie with her to find out she has no range.
Jennifer Lawrence could be a decent actress, but she isn't worried about acting and Hollywood already gave her an Oscar+money.

>Rooney Mara
Agreed
>Alicia Vikander
I can't describe how violently fucking angry I am that she is Lara Croft.

>VIKANDER CROFT
CHESTLETS WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

THIS LIKE HIRING PETER DINKLAGE TO PLAY DUKE NUKEM

Or John Goodman as Batman

Reddit doesnt like her anymore so I like her again

"I'd like to thank my agent, the Academy – and Harvey Weinstein!"

*vomit*