Has the Oggmonster been up to no good?

Listening to the old XFM shows I can buy that Steve lost his virginity at 27

bump

/our guy/

literally me senpai

What is this from?

Lel, I just imagined Steve bumping his head on a doorframe

reddit

does anyone actually believe this shit? steve is far too much of a pussy to do any of that

No one likes to pick on an invalid

This one is definitely true. If you ever notice Ricky Gervais wearing jeans, they always look strange in the crotch area, really baggy and weird, like there's way too much fabric there. It;s obvious that he wears baggy-crotched pants to contain his mammoth Britschlong. It would also explain how he is so confident and full of ego, even when he was fat and undesirable. Because he knows he has a huge tool

same. always listen to them on the train journey to uni.
i always start to feel sorry for him early in series 2 though, when ricky is talking about how he and karl went out during the week or something

RODNEY YOU
BILCH

BIG BRIT COCK

This would explain why so many of karl's stories about ricky involve him walking around with just a t shirt on or getting naked

His Norm Macdonald appearance was hilarious.
Largely thanks to Norm...but still.

>Because he knows he has a huge tool
>has

That's not how you spell "is".

and why Jane would put up with Mr. Toad for so amny years before he was wealthy. Once she got used to handling a gargantuan danglewhopper like Ricky's, a symbol of the best days of empire, she could never go back to a small cocktail sausage like Steve and Karl's little pokewillies

>all those times Ricky wrestled Karl
>his bulge grinding into his side

No wonder he couldnt be dealin with it anymore

> (OP)

Based

>lost virginity at 27

I still have a few years to go. Now I just have to write the next Office.

Set it in a mosque, have one of the fellas be like an anjem choudry/ david brent mix. Most of the guys who go there feel really awkward because they just want to pray and then go have some chips, but they can't really say anything because he's the imam. Sometimes they're worried about getting done by the police

Now get writing and have your end away

>hirsute chalice

furry cup

It does make sense. Once Stephen finally managed to find a female to clamber upon and fold his long insect legs double while he squeezed open his slimy sperm sac and plop out pineapple sized bloblets of sperm lumps into her red raw pussybag, he quickly started to improve his appearance and get even more women

KNOB NEWS EXTRA

he doesn't look massive in this underwear photo.

He could have scrunched it back between his legs in order not to offend Americans

He used to spontaneously show Karl his benis. He's at least above average. Nobody at average or below spontaneously show theirs.

>that tfw when you cant resist reading the person's name before reading the item