Hey boo

Hey boo.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bx5i7KZDL0-4WWlaaHBJZTRhVms
youtu.be/Auf8yhQtT_M
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hm2qTlIGQaE#t=1310
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hm2qTlIGQaE#t=806
crimewatchdaily.com/2016/09/19/hansen-vs-predator-host-chris-hansen-catches-a-plumber-on-the-prowl/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Conradt
youtube.com/watch?v=vJssdlKaeqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

haven't been on tv much

how did you cunts like it?

obviously he's back, the absolute madcunt

it's so much harder to deny now

hey baby

HEY BOO

Reminds me of a will forte character.

heeeeeeeey baaaaaabyyyyy

Whats up with todays episode?

Does anyone have the google drive link with the episodes?

It's coming on at noon (central). It's that goober fedoralord today.

drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bx5i7KZDL0-4WWlaaHBJZTRhVms

Feels kinda weird that they don't use online chatrooms anymore

Can an american explain to me how "boo" originated?

It's literally the most retarded expression of all time, sounds so fucking stupid.

>drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bx5i7KZDL0-4WWlaaHBJZTRhVms

Thanks senpai

>ENTRAPMENT
>THOUGHT CRIME
>NO VICTIM=NO CRIME
>IMAGINARY VICTIM
>IMAGINARY CRIME
>OUTDATED LAWS MADE BY JEWISH LAWYERS FUELED BY RENT-SEEKING BEHAVIOR
what else did I miss?

Soon!

youtu.be/Auf8yhQtT_M

I hope Hansen gets to do his shenanigans on a big network channel soon.

Thank you

Doesn't sound as retarded as you, in this post, right now

Im so glad hes back. I turned off the episode after this moment because I was laughing too hard and I knew nothing could top that.

That is one shiny forehead.

is that mark kermode?

it's flop-sweat

Jesus, what happened to Bo Burnham

>open the door
>Chris Hansen is right there

wut do, Cred Forums

TWO WORDS

have a cookie

Go to the beach.

have they talked about what kind of social media they use? still those ancient teen chats?

Blacks.

Most of their slang is fucking retarded, which is why it lasts for about 6 months, unless white people from the midwest hear it, in which case it stays in their lexicon forever.

>be a generic white male
>stop by a local house to ask for directions to the beach
>get invited inside
>suddenly you're being accused of pedophilia

Welcome to Obama's America ladies and gentlemen.

Do not engage with Hansen. Walk back out. Surrender to police. Plead fifth.

They probably use shit like kik and other social media sites like that, they just don't show the logs as screencaps because none of the sites/apps really want to be branded as a place where pedos can pick up kids.

as long as you didn't send any nudes and your chats weren't too graphic, you'd probably get off easy.

Lol how dumb

Ur dumb

They didn't show the actual sites when they read the logs in the original one irc

It's a mispronunciation of beau. Probably got started around Louisiana.

Chris is a lot more savage now. Was MSNBC holding him back?

I remember Hansen mentioning Kik and Whisper in the first episode.

Its pretty easy to get pedos on whisper. Just mention you are a little girl looking for a daddy ;).

Reminder this literally is entrapment, but that doesn't matter because entrapment law only restricts the behavior of law enforcement.

Wait. So I can do the same shit Hansen does? I see a youtube channel idea.

>Reminder this literally is entrapment
no

It's literally not.

Like fucking clockwork.

last night someone figured out it is or isn't entrapment doesn't matter because entrapment doesn't apply to civilians.

If hansen was a law enforcement entity, it'd be a crapshoot on whether or not each case got thrown out. But because no law enforcement entity was directly or indirectly involved with the entrapment, the evidence is pristine.

They mentioned they were all Yahoo chatrooms

These. But since these are thirsty-ass niggas their judgment would be clouded.

The crime hansen catches people with is solicitation of a minor. Once they go near the house, they've locked themselves to the chat logs. Getting them in the house is simply for the sake of getting them on camera without their consent.

>the decoy never starts the conversation or asks for nude pictures or anything like that
>the suspect is the one asking for a meeting

How is this entrapment? Who is forcing the men to send pics of their dicks or sexual messages to someone they believe to be a 14-year-old girl? They deserve it.

>shirt has 9s all over it
>gets 8 years in prison

poetry

Entrapment, or more accurately, "the defense of entrapment" is not available to these individuals because, even assuming Hansen was law enforcement, the acts made by those people are showing of their intent to do something prohibited by the law. If it can be shown that you have the predisposition to commit the acts prohibited, the defense of entrapment cannot be successful even if you prove that there was inducement on the part of law enforcement.

And make sure you have a really good lawyer

Michael "I just want to go to the beach" Willusz sent dick picks but somehow escaped conviction

Back in the day, Cops used to air episodes centered around prostitution stings, where they'd put a female officer out on the street, have her make no significant moves that advertises her as a prostitute, then bust people who offered money for sex.

That is an airtight example of a non-entrapment sting, as the perpetrator has to make every move.

Those kinda died out as the internet grew in popularity because prostitutes could advertise their services directly online and johns were basically immune to the threat of stings, as a law enforcement entity, advertising a fake prostitute would constitute the first movie.

But, like was said, this is all irrelevant in the case of hansen and perverted justice, as entrapment law only governs the behavior of law enforcement. Civilians can do whatever they want as long as they are also not committing a crime.

No, it would most definitely be up to a judge's personal discretion on whether or not this is entrapment. A sane judge wouldn't even want to go near it at all, for fear of bending the law one way (against citizens) or another (defending pedophiles).

But because entrapment only applies to law enforcement, whether or not it trips all the other criteria for entrapment is utterly irrelevant.

if it was entrapment it would matter since law enforcement willingly cooperates with the show and sanctions their methods, and perpetrators are arrested on the basis of the "entrapment". all cases would be thrown out.

but they're not sine it is in no way entrapment.

How long till the new ep?
I look forward to this shit way too much

15 minutes until it's on the crimewatch site

Nope. They've talked to the cops and the cops are always on record saying "we're just here to assist, we offer no input one way or another." Because if they do anything else, they taint the evidence.

If a civilian entraps another civilian, then brings that evidence to a police officer, it skates around all the legal critera for entrapment because this shit basically works like a flowchart, and "was this done by law enforcement? No" skips a couple thousand bubbles and goes straight to "BOOK EM DANNO"

What are you doing here?

That happened in the early years of the show and their evidence gathering wasn't "down to a system." If law enforcement cannot guarantee that evidence was not tampered with as it travelled through the chain of custody, it will be thrown out. Perverted Justice probably was sloppy in that instance.

>personal discretion
Well, he has to apply the findings of fact (either by him or the jury, if accused does not waive his right to JT) to applicable law. If the facts are there, he applies the law accordingly.

I was just stopping by to tell her that I wasn't gonna be here today

Chill Bae, all the great slang comes from our African American brother and sisters

Yea, it was a case where they tried to argue "sending dick picks clearly shows intent!!" when it actually doesn't, and its irrelevant.

They basically just got excited by the situation and forgot they needed air tight legal backing else they'd look stupid.

What!? No way!?

Police supervise the chats though

>it ain't me starts playing

Yes.

The problem is personal discretion would have to come into play on the distinction between enticement and inducement, as this shit is all over that line.

For instance, a fake prostitute cop talking about how wet she is, and how much her shoes cost, and how she needs new ones, would squirt over the line to inducement.

But, again, all moot, as entrapment doesn't apply to civilians.

>we were just gonna hang out
>she said she's 18
>I've never done this before

There should be a bingo board for the shit they say almost every time.

What are YOU doing here, you perv. I also see you have some sexually charged material in those papers, were you going to read it to the little girl who lives here?
I'm placing you under citizen's arrest.

To make sure hansen and crew don't commit any crimes. Like solicitation of a minor. Entrapment not being a crime for civilians.

Sneak peak?? Pretty much the meat of the episode right there.

>would most definitely be up to a judge's personal discretion on whether or not this is entrapment
...made in light of applicable laws.
>A sane judge wouldn't even want to go near it at all
If a defendant raises that defense, the judge has no choice but to rule (meaning apply applicable laws) on the matter. Judges must apply the laws claimed by the prosecution to have been violated to established facts (established per rules of evidence and procedure.)
You seem confused on the role of a judge in the justice system.

What is the deal with this guy's hair?

The crime is committed while they are on their computers soliciting a minor. They don't even have to go to the sting.

These short episodes are driving me crazy.

That is ONE FUCKED GUY.

He admits to raping a 15 year old during his interrogation, HELLO 10 MORE YEARS, holy fuck.

Why cant people just go, " Oh god its you! I knew it! I fucking knew it! Can i get an autograph? "

Then remain entirely silent, when you get attorney you explain how you knew it was Chris and you always wanted to meet him ect

>The problem is personal discretion would have to come into play on the distinction between enticement and inducement
Judges are literally not allowed to have their personal bias leak into their decision. It's a ground for mistrial. They will apply the law to the proven facts and nothing else.

Am I supposed to believe this guy is a "predator". Do you think he could force anyone to do anything? This shit show is entrapment for white social outcast

He's desperate now. Since getting canned by NBC he's been on unemployment for the last five years. MOst of his 2.5 million was eaten up in legal fees. He had to move his family to some lower middle class town in Connecticut because he could no longer afford Manhattan. He NEEDS this show really, really badly. Unfortunately it hasn't taken off the way he hoped it would. A lot of the affiliate networks that he was airing his web series thing on dropped him after HvP was announced because the general public doesn't trust him anymore. He's become a national joke.

I did not imply judges had a choice on whether or not they'd go near it.

Squirrelly, defense biased judges make prosecution pretty hard.

>*Record scratch*

>*Freeze frame*

>Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation.

I'm here, to not be here.
>360 degrees and walk out

Unavoidable.

Again, all moot and irrelevant, as hansen isn't law enforcement, thus not subject to entrapment law. It literally is entrapment in every way, but that doesn't matter, because hansen isn't law enforcement.

BONUS SITUATION

>force
you don't know what grooming is, do you. barely any force involved.

Imagine what would have happened if it really were a child home alone. That sick fuck should be castrated.

Yeah I'm surprised by how many people talk to the cops. That's like rule #1 of getting is trouble is never talk to anyone and ask for a lawyer.
I don't think that autograph thing would work. The prosecution could argue you were using it as an alibi. Soliciting a minor over the internet is a felony anyway so you didn't even have to go to the house to get arrested.

Yea, but that's no fun though.

you know you're contradicting yourself, right?

I always get stumped on that because I simply can't imagine a teenager or woman of any age ever inviting him to their house.

I mean its not like he was trying to trade smelling her vagina for a charizard.

>Imagine what would have happened if it really were a child home alone.
Yes, because real 13 year old girl's would be absolutely chomping at the bit to get a taste of that 40 year old balding man. I'm sure he get's like 600 offers a night from just an army of IRL lolis.

they're removing human filth from the streets, i couldn't care less whether their methods were legal or not.

Oops, dropped an "other," but whatever right? Anything to make unassailable arguments look dumb so you don't have to address them, right?

>all moot and irrelevant
No I want to hammer this in, and it is quite relevant. Public officers from all branches have this presumption of regularity which places the burden of proving that they did something wrong on the person claiming as such.
>as hansen isn't law enforcement, thus not subject to entrapment law.
Private entities who closely work with government entities in performing functions that are traditionally governmental MAY be subjected to the same laws.

>i made a mistake, but i'm going to make a sarcastic remark in reply instead of just correcting it
cool

>walk in, talk to decoy, don't say anything explicit
>chris hansen comes in
>walk, don't run, out of the house
>immediately kneel on ground with hands behind your back
>"officer, with all due respect, i don't want to say anything else without a lawyer present."

now you haven't completely fucked yourself legal-wise, and if you didn't say anything too off the charts in your messages, you might be too boring for them to even show on TV.

In Ep 3. the pedo admits he had fucked a 15 year old months earlier.

Not necessarily true in practice.

>feeel me inside yew baybay

But honestly, even if it's entrapment, they should do it. These retards won't stop creeping on the internet, and need to be locked away. If I had kids, I'd want them gone too.

>may be
But they aren't. If law enforcement went to the civilian entity and told them to entrap some people, then the rest of the legal critera for entrapment would matter.

But both hansen and the cops avoid that.

Which is legal in some states. But you're right, castration is the only way. 15 year old = 7 year olds.

I mean I've made like 20 posts about this so far, but because one has a mistake, lets act like the entire argument is bunk. Because that gets (you)s.

Also your understanding of the concept of sarcasm is a bit suspect.

> pedo admits he had fucked a 15 year old months earlier.
It's a Cred Forums doesn't know the definition of pedophile episode. Was this a prepubescent 15 year old?

Shut up pedo

Link where?

keep going.

How can one man be so based

is it confirmed that its every monday and thursday?

I would kill a grown man if he fucked my 15 year old daughter, even if she wanted it. I'd beat her silly for being a whore but yeah, that man would be 6 feet under in my garden.

What is really fucked up is I lost my virginity to a 17 year old when i was 21 (lol late bloomer) and it went like, exactly the same way with her poking her head out the door and welcoming me inside and shit.

I mean, its because she was naked and we had been talking for months but it gets me to this day.

Still the best lay of my life as well

Pedos, hang em all I don't give a fuck about them.

Right. Because words are based on your fellies.

Dude, stop. The law hansen exploits is solicitation of a minor. The crime was committed before the perpetrator ever came to the house. Getting him to the house is for the purpose of linking him to the chat log. As getting subscriber data from an ISP takes a a warrant and hacking his IPs is illegal.

Being able to film them without their consent is just an added bonus.

we have the lotgts user

And you would be arrested for literal, unironic murder. Way to keep the high ground.

Also, not sure if you are aware of where babies come from, but having a daughter means someone would have to have been interested in touching your penis at some point, so this doesn't seem like the likeliest of scenarios anyway.

I said "may be" because it is still subject to certain variables, and that it isn't a rule without exceptions, as most rules are. A private entity, with assistance or permission from a government entity, who is performing/assisting with that government entity's function is subject to the same immunities available to that government entity. As such, they are also subject to the same laws applicable to government entities.
>If law enforcement went to the civilian entity and told them to entrap some people, then the rest of the legal critera for entrapment would matter.
It literally does not matter who approached whom.

>headline
>editorial

It hasn't been on NBC for a decade. Most likely the cops just told hansen and crew a little too much or told someone what to do in a circumstance (it could've been something as stupid as "better camera angle here"), thus, the defense lawyer could prove entrapment because something silly could establish it as joint operation, and a joint operation would be subject to entrapment law.

If she's old enough to bleed she's old enough to breed am I right my pedo friend?

You're only arrested if you're caught friendo :^)

pretty sad that you were 21 wasting time with a 17 yr old whore

This Senpai

It gets worse, I met her on a furry dating site and we totally traded fursona pics and shit.

I was working as a male prostitute / houseboy at the time and had to steal someone's car to go meet her.

Good times

>and a joint operation would be subject to entrapment law.
This. That is why decoys make it explicit that they do not initiate, and they bait the potential predator in being clear with their intent to leave no wiggle room.

>this isn't /r9k/

Who approached whom is only relevant if the first legal requirement (is this a law enforcement run operation in any way) is met.

Also quibbling about whether or not hansen is successfully maneuvering the legal system is pretty moot as well.

Yea that's why no one says word anymore, 6 months and it's gone

what happens if they catch a celebrity? like a desperate charlie sheen looking for young transsexuals? would his lawyers manage to get him out of the show? would they somehow strike deals to keep him out of it? not all celebrities are smart enough to stay away from shit like this, but they can all afford top defense hours after arrest.

boo has been around for years

>This. [complete non-sequitur]

A civilian agency can work with the police without it being a joint operation. There are well known practices and behaviors for such operations so as to minimize legal liabilities. As evidenced by the fact perverted justice and TCaP exist at all.

>it's a Cred Forums paedo become lawyers over night episode.

closest thing to a celebrity was a senator from texas i believe? someone is bound to call me a faggot and correct me.

They cornered him in his house and then he shot himself

Might have been why the show stopped

That law enforcement is involved makes what Perverted Justice does subject to the rules on entrapment. It doesn't matter if PJ approached local police, or local police approached PJ first. As long as they are working together with sufficient etanglement, laws applicable to government entities apply to them as well. What part of this is hard to understand?

yes, its so strange how people can increase their knowledge by talking to others.

He looks so enthusiastic

>nvolved makes what Perverted Justice does subject to the rules on entrapment.

Only if a member of law enforcement directed the actions of perverted justice in any way, shape, or form.

For if its just civilians entrapping other civilians, without any sort of police involvement, entrapment stays firmly off the table, no matter how blatantly the sting is entrapment in every other way.

>A civilian agency can work with the police without it being a joint operation.
And they can do the exact opposite. It all depends on the amount of cooperation involved. When police are literally outside your pedotrap, when the public attorneys' office is vetting the legality of what you are doing and the sufficiency of evidence you have BEFORE you even spring your pedotrap, I'd say that's more than sufficient involvement

i think he was a federal judge or DA or something

i at least managed to wipe that smug off my face before i lost my virginity.

The whole part about you being a massive faggot with no actual knowledge of laws besides what tumblr tells you.

Merely talking to others does not increase your knowledge on the topic, as evidenced by the legal """"""arguments"""""" espoused by cunnyposters ITT

assistant da

>For if its just civilians entrapping other civilians, without any sort of police involvement
sounds a bit like vigilantism, something i would think police would not condone, which they are. maybe they make an exemption to child molesters.

>Only if a member of law enforcement directed the actions of perverted justice in any way, shape, or form.
See Direct control is not necessary.

ironically it is tumblr who says NO VICTIM=NO CRIME

Son. How many times do I have to say law enforcement has to direct the sting in some fashion for the sting to be subject to entrapment concerns?

Cops just being there does not mean they are directing the sting. It means they're being directed by the sting. Which is directed by civilians. If the cops cross that line, even in the silliest way, like what happened in , then entrapment comes into play.

It can't be entrapment for a civilian to gather evidence of a crime.

Google vigilantism real quick and see how it doesn't apply here.

were maaaa hug at?

mang I have never participated in cunny, that shit bores the fuck out of me.

Consensual sex with a minor is absolute pure fantasy.

what part of "sufficient involvement" do you not understand?
>arguing with stubborn retards
I automatically win because I am backed by what is codified and is in practice. Your opinion is backed by half-knowledge and incorrect application of said half-knowledge.

>If she's old enough to bleed she's old enough to breed am I right my pedo friend?
If she's old enough to menstruate, she isn't prepubescent, my illiterate friend.

Possibly the part where, if arresting people for a crime that was investigated by civilians was entrapment, then TCaP, perverted justice, etc, would not exist.

can only be regarded as entrapment if
1. bait approaches suspected pedo
2. bait initiates sex talk
this rarely happens i think, at least from the logs i've seen on perverted justice. probably happens from time to time if they really wanna ail them, but a few eggs etc.

>Consensual sex with a minor is absolute pure fantasy.
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hm2qTlIGQaE#t=1310

Vaginal sex then anal with or without consent.

HEY ENTRAPMENT FAGGOTS

If entrapment is a claim you can successfully make how come there has never been a successful court case where entrapment claims worked against perverted justice?

fucking kill yourselves, pedos

and if hansen was a cop. We've been over this.

Since Hansen is not a cop, he can approach people pretending to be a little girl (as he has to do by definition since internet, the reason prostitution stings stopped) and induce them to commit a crime, and its perfectly legal, because entrapment only applies to law enforcement.

Oh look, another covert Cred Forums thread. Anybody else super happy that Cred Forums is now alt-right reddit? It's so super.

Yea, you're right, I got my pedantry mixed up. Meant to say child and after spending ... way too long correcting people trying to say a 14 year old is a child, rather than a minor, I did that to myself!

>hehe well a threesome by the looks of it! but don't sweat it, i'm game. or we could take turns?

>Cred Forums
what?

Reddit is better than Cred Forums.

why did he have such a big fall from grace?
was it the suicide on tcap or his infidelity exposed?

>"No, you see, it's entrapment, because I only -thought- I was gonna go score some cun-cun! My attempts to rape would have never worked out, despite my best cun-hunting efforts!"

Ok sure.

Cred Forums is pedos

That explains why redditors are fleeing reddit and coming to Cred Forums because reddit wouldn't delete the jailbait, creeper, and stormfront subreddits.

Ep whennnnnn

Old enough to menstruate=/=having menstruated

Some girls bleed at 9, some girls don't bleed til they're 15. So a 12-15 year old could be old enough to bleed but still be prepubescent.

Link niggers

>NONE OF THEM WERE ACTUALLY UNDERAGE, THEY WERE ADULT ACTORS.
>THOUGHT CRIME!
surprised no one is bringing this up, always pop up by some pedapologist in threads like these.

Well, the addage isn't saying, "IF THEY'RE IN THE AGE RANGE WHERE IT IS POTENTIALLY POSSIBLE FOR PUBERTY TO HAVE STARTED, THEN THEY ARE POTENTIALLY OLD ENOUGH FOR ME TO HAVE SEX WITH THEM,"

and HvP is Cred Forums. What have we learned?

Where's the new episode?

it's not. It is a fact that cunnyposters and feetposters are Cred Forums

That's exactly what he was inferring. A 15 year old could be prepubescent but if the pedo doesn't know she hasn't bled yet he thinks "she's just an adorable A-cup grill like in all my animes".

>still virgin
>registered as sex offender. Social life destroyed

How can people defend this shit?

He wasn't a virgin. His social life deserves to be destroyed. No one wants to hang out with a pedophile.

Because he wanted to have sex with a 12 year old? Dude could've just got a hooker if he's so deperate.

New Episode is around 3pm EST

No the guy who is still a virgin is that jesus freak
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hm2qTlIGQaE#t=806

Most real people that we're zealously anti-pedo PROBABLY wouldn't hang out on a site known to spam cunnyposts so frequently. The pedo doth protest too much, methinks.

how come no one ever had a gun and just shot him or themselves?
If i was Chris i'd wear kevlar just in case

>on a site known to spam cunnyposts so frequently
False. The cunnyspam (and blackedspam) came from some loser on 8ch, which is a known place of congregation for Cred Forums

one guy actually committed soduku but that was an instance where police came to his house. He was probably fucked up that's why police instead went straight to his house

>living in a state where prostitution is legal or in vicinity to one (i assume)
>schedule and get laid within same week, pay $XX, no groundwork, no emotions, no bullshit, just sex

>but oh no, i'm going to spend weeks grooming some annoying child on the internet and fuck them, hope i'm not caught and go to jail!

if these people are not pedophiles, then they're fucking retarded

hope so, thanks nig

they're all betas, they also get the decoy to check if they have a gun and then if hes packing cops will storm in

the last episode of to catch a predator someone an hero'd that's why they stopped the show

>because the general public doesn't trust him anymore.
Can you blame them? Hansen cheated on his wife for an intern who was more than half of his age. He's a hypocrite with no integrity.

You just know the people who sperge out over the whole 'b-b-but it's entrapment' thing are the same people who get in a tizzy over ANCAP threads

>more than half of his age
so how old?

>Check these digits.jpg

He was 51, she was 30. Nice math skills.

>lose public trust because you traded up for new (but legal!) pussy
>gain public trust by making pedos who want some underaged pussy sit and squirm then arrested
POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

>tfw you try to sell your 5 year old sex slave meth dealer daughter to mcdonalds but chris shows up instead

is this sarcasm? 30 is more than 25/26.

What happens if instead of an old man showing up to the sting, a teenager boy shows up?

17, which is legal in New York.

MOS DEF

How about they want to know what love is? You know like any virgin who still isn't completely disillusioned about women?

that's not more than half his age.

51-30=21

51/2=25.5

More than half his age is more than 25.5. 21 is less than 25.5.

If you literally mean a 30 year old is more than half of Chris' age of 51 which is 25.5 then yes but I don't see what point that makes or why that would make him a hypocrite.

Happened to a 19 year old. Hansen was visibly excited.

tell that to the judge's broken gavel

I can't help the other user's ineptitude.

Then why groom kids? They don't know what love is. Maybe they've gone beyond the point of reason and rational thinking.

what the fuck are you doing.
30 is more than half his age. end of.

SO WHY DOES THAT MAKE HIM A HYPOCRITE

I assume they groom kids because modern women are so self absorbed and insufferable. Modern woman rarely experience "love" given by how easily they'll throw it to the curb for something better

you're retarded if you don't think all cheaters are hypocrites.

where's the new fucking episode ffs somebody post it

you seem jaded and cynical.

HE'S A GODDAMN SAINT COMPARED TO YOU PEDO, SHUT YOUR STUPID FUCKING MOUTH BEORE I SHUT IT FOR YOU YOU CUNT

And you sound sheltered and blind

>ANCAP
Australasian New Car Assessment Program?

i'm just not as cynical and jaded as you. who scorned you, user? forget her, get back on that horse.

But I just like little girls

I like how 5 years is only irrelevant when defending hansen

Are you autistic?

"Old enough to bleed" means they've already bled. The people who say that aren't talking about theoretical statistical ranges of potential ages of puberty and they don't say it in reference to girls who clearly look prepubescent.

I like how you forget that as long as she's over 18, it's irrelevant

It can be inferred either way.

I forget nothing.

>shes 5 years over half his age so its fine
>shes only 5 years away from 18 so its not fine

If you said "infer" around people who say "old enough to bleed, old enough for me," they'd respond with "who's infer what?"

I swear I'm the only one that watched the special where Chris says how he does all this.

They always bring shit with them. Wonder why? Because it is specific things requested in the chat log.
>Bring me Strawberry Mike's and some cigarillos.
>can you bring a cheeseburger and fries from a local fast food place? I'm hungry"

When he takes them out of his own fruition, he links himself to the chat logs and proves intent, assuming the chat logs have "I'm 12 and what is this" from the decoy and "I will perform sexual acts with you (a 12 year old)" from the dude.

New episode's out

crimewatchdaily.com/2016/09/19/hansen-vs-predator-host-chris-hansen-catches-a-plumber-on-the-prowl/

"old enough to bleed" makes no sense unless the girl is already menstruating. if a girl is "old enough to bleed" but is not menstruating yet, then clearly her body has not aged to the point of menstruating.

one breaks the law
the other breaks your feelings
guess which one is important?

>and proves intent

The stings aren't built around proving intent. The act of getting them to the house and getting them to bring specific things is to link them to the chatlog thus acting as a confession to the crime of "solicitation of a minor."

This is explained every other post, yet people still keep trying to claim "INTENT INTENT INTENT"

It makes sense if they're referring to the general age that most girls begin to bleed which is between 9-15.

Considering these laws only exist because of feefees, neither.

A 15 year old who still looks prepubescent would not have "old enough to bleed, old enough for me" said about her. As she would not look old enough to bleed.

Subtext and context are difficult, I know.

one is (You)r feelies, the other was dictated by the feelies of the the community at large. What I am saying is what you think about it is irrelevant.

what if, in a chatlog, you keep ending your dirty messages with [I KNOW YOU ARE AN ADULT AND THAT YOU ARE ROLEPLAYING AS A CHILD, I AM IN NO WAY SEXUALLY INTERESTING IN ACTUAL CHILDREN]

even when the decoy admits to be 12 again and again, you'd go on, but end them with the same sentence. when sending dick pics, you do the same. when asked why you didn't believe she was 12 when she kept saying it, you say she was very good at roleplaying. to go even further, get yourself banned from the roleplaying chatroom and use that as an excuse as to why you weren't chatting there.

15 is well above the age of consent in many places.

My original point still stands.

No snacks from papi
>7 years for snackless predatating

Dang, you're appealing to authority AND populum.

Then the decoy disengage and you're never mentioned on the show.

Also that statement is made in generalities, but in order to try to win the argument you personalized the statement about a specific hypothetical instance instead of generalities about references to an age range.

>crimewatchdaily.com/2016/09/19/hansen-vs-predator-host-chris-hansen-catches-a-plumber-on-the-prowl/

>Pedo locks door behind him
>Anytime I go to a friend's house I always lock the door behind me out of habit

S-Shoud I be worried bros?

A 9 year old who looks prepubescent won't have "old enough to bleed, old enough for me" said about them.

The phrase is trotted out exclusively as a reference to jailbait. Young girls below the age of consent who look very mature and attractive.

>that statement is made in generalities

No, its a very specific statement with a very specific context and subtext.

Is episode 3 out yet

He said get back on the horse, not the foal, you fucking degenerate.

if you're thinking they're being literal with the world "bleed", then you're quite simply wrong. it is not about menstruation itself, but about their age. attractive, young girls on the verge of becoming legal.

same with "milf". attractive, mature women who are in the typical age range of being a mother.

user, laws are literally MADE by what the community think is right. Cases are decided on whether there is AUTHORITY to support it.
>be (You)
>go to court pro se because you're so smart and lawyers are jewish rent-seekers
>B-BUT I'M INNOCENT
>judge renders verdict and reads the decision
>APPEAL TO AUTHORTIY
>(((AD))) POPULUM
>I LEARNED THIS BECAUSE OF AN IMAGE I FOUND ON THE INTERNET

see
The phrase is said about jailbait (a specific age range) lets say 12-15. Not all of them have hit puberty so when people make that statement it can be inferred that puberty is not always a factor of interest.

No, it isn't. It never is in these threads. There is never a picture of jailbait and a reply is "old enough to bleed old enough to breed". It is always in an indiscriminate comment about the general age range of young girls. If they are (any girl) old enough to bleed (9-15) they are old enough to breed (without specifying if they have already bled or not)

Read the fucking thread

The guy from Burn Notice has fallen on hard times.

see

Fuck, why is watching retards get entrapped so entertaining to watch?

>Kush Smokers R Us
DUDE WEED LMAOS CONFIRMED FOR PEDOPHILES

the reenactment of the chatlogs, with the pervy voice and the bubbly girl always got to me on the old show, so fucking absurd. do they still do that?

>guy with cerebral palsy walking up the steps
>cuts to a video of someone typing normally on a computer with fully functioning hands

Always makes me laugh

I kek'd when he mentioned grinder as well.

>Suspect waived their right to remain silent

why do they do this?

Assume powerstance. Make it clear I'm in charge here. Tell HIM to take a seat. Ask him about Bane.

>Joshua Colon goes to prison
>Colon
hehehehehehhe

Bulletproof vest woman is cute.

>it'a a Cred Forums has hijacked Cred Forums to discuss age of consent laws as opposed to television and film episode.

Don't you have ITT Tech LEO exams to be studying for? Those blacks aren't going to shoot themselves except for the ones that do.

So that's a "yes" to autism.

where is the link

Holy shit check out the phone case the lady has at 1:58

i don't like Cred Forums either but this has always been Cred Forums

Throat punch
>"DECOY, A BURGLAR HAS BROKEN IN RUN!"
>stomp stomp
>ninja's come out of the walls with camera
>"I SPENT A LIFETIME TRAINING FOR THIS MOMENT!"
>1080 SPINNING FIST LARIAT

>Cred Forums discussion of AoC laws
>it's shit, I hate it, I want to fuck kids

>G-guys it's entrapment
>Those pedophiles are so far up their ass they actually chat with AT LEAST TWO PEOPLE
>Both plants

HAHAHA.

Joke's on you fag, the feds shut down ITT Tech.

I'm Chris Hansen and I'm filming a show here. What are you doing here?

>that guy who is let go by chris but is later caught trying to solicit underaged boipucci less than 24 hours later

>ITS PERFECTLY NATURAL TO BE SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO PEOPLE WHO JUST STARTED PUBERTY 2 WEEKS AGO!!
>ITS SCIENCE DAMMIT!!!

>what did you bring me
>I brought dinner
>...for myself
>oh
kek

>hijacked

Because remaining silent implies you have something to hide

Well that explains that. Is Trump U still a thing? I really need for you guys to fail the police academy tests and end up taking jobs as prison guards so we can get back to discussing TV and Film as opposed to worshipping at the alter of bloated elderly has-beens begging for shekels on kickstarter from his basement in the slums of Connecticut.

they're retarded
waiver requires written consent tho

>there are bodies in the basement
>If I remain silent they will think I have something to hide
"There are bodies in the basement."
>close one

Newman!

Hire Johnny cockrin

Counter sue for emotional damage

Because it is easy to coerce a broken and humiliated beta faggot whose only option sexually is to troll for minors on KIK.

>hire Johnny cockrin
you'd need to be at least a level 75 necromancer for that famalamb

>Tall adult who doesn't seem to be all there mentally
>Is a pedophile
Yeah, dude is scary as fuck.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Conradt

It wasn't just that the guy killed himself, it was that Perverted Justice and Dateline did some shady shit leading up to the guy's suicide.

It's a show and we're discussing topics relevant to the show, faglord. Go back to masturbating over Zack Snyder and calling Joss Whedon a cuckold.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Conradt
>.m.

getting real tired of this shit

>Marvelcucks are Cred Forumstards
Shocking.

Nice try DCuck, it is obvious that DCucks are crossposters from Cred Forums

Guys, I'm going to blow your mind. It's not entrapment for the very good reason that those pedos plead guilty and subsequently jailed.

L2PhilosophyOfLaw

Keep posting from your macbook pro you hipster piece of trash

i must be loyle to my coundom

>inb4 that faggot calls this irrelevant or an appeal to authority

Nice try retards, why am I not surprised that pedophiles are capeshit fans?

>implting he wasnt just getting something to eat

mobile posters are plebbit cancer

>boned a 15 year old twink

WHAT A TWEEEST

underaged pussy

>c-can I use the bathroom, I've been holding it for s-some time
>I think you should go
SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

I have enough 9's as it is!

It's like Tinder before Tinder was a thing! Huge market for 3X+ years old!

>Perverted Justice doing shady shit

What, you mean that the organization that flat out refused to cooperate with the FBI/Interpol due to the Jared Fogelean amount of CP they possess? The organization that, without consent, used pictures of the child of an ex employee as bait MORE THAN ONCE? You mean to tell me that the morbidly obese assholes that sit around rubbing their pant legs as they roleplay graphic accounts of child sex with pedophiles for hours on end did something messed up? Madness.

Just like it's shocking when the most homophobic lawmakers always seem to be the ones that get caught with male prostitutes. Those who protest the loudest typically have the most to hide.

Didnt he go already? He needs to go again?

He was looking for the light switch but then he was told to have a seat. Later he traded his fifth amendment rights for a chinese takeout

Poor 19 years old decoy. She "can pass for a prepubescent girl", when it actually means that she has A cups. QT all the same.

>Coming out of the shitter and Hansen is just standing there

>group taking down people I empathize with are shady because they MIGHT have some shady stuff going on

kys pedo

>he didn't even get to pee

How did he not just shit his pants when he saw Chris "Right Cross" Hansen?

Why would he admit to all that pedo shit on TV?

Who is this insane man?

>I've never seen 12 years old

kys pedo

The chinese gymnasts looks like prepubescent girls. Fuck off with your trolling.

post yfw daily hansen threads

these people have no flight instinct

The spectacletta man, the one they call Colon.

why did the cookie man became a martyr?

because he just wanted to go

why don't we have a reality show where Chris catches the pirates that are killing the tv industry and makes them pay million dollar fines or go to jail to be anally raped?

In some episodes, Hansen points out that the police deputize the people running the chats.

Maybe exchanges like this one are just not entrapment

>I want to fuck girls that look like children
>I'm not a pedo I swear
You are a pedo, and we would all be better off if you killed yourself. Please kill yourself before you harm a child. I hope someone shoots you in the fucking head you disgusting pedo.

So all episodes have been leaked?
what was the best one?

Is there a YT link? Shit's not loading.

no only 3 episodes are out so far

kys pedo

allow flash to run

It would be hillarious watching that poorfag scum getting what they deserve.

So has it been confirmed that most of them tried to fuck kids in the past or this is always their first time?

Thanks boo

Kiss your self.

Probably thought he'd pound off real quick before going to jail

What is he, a critic?

The one from today's episode contacted another decoy for the show aside from the one he tried to meet up with, anf then admitted to sexual contact with a 15 year old boy to the police.

when can we expect episode 4? how many episodes will there be? i could watch this all day every day i've seen every to catch a predator episode at least twice

whats the russian version of to catch a predator where they jsut beat the pedos up?

>Sup. I'm a 19 year old girl with A cups. Can I pass for prepubescent hehe

>Oh look it's an old fashioned bath
What is he, a plumber?

10 stories total I believe. They all take a 15 minute segment of crimewatchdaily whenever that show airs.

he's both into girls and BOYS?

what a fucking degenerate. they should have beat him into a pulp right there.

>degenerate
Oh user you have so much shit to watch
youtube.com/watch?v=vJssdlKaeqo

Do they announce what days this segment will be on ahead of time?

You are a 6 foot 190 pounds specimen Katie. Your pecs are literally B cups.

well he is and he is about to get his pipes inspected in prison

>all they had on him was some obscene chat logs
>this justified a joint sting operation between two police departments and a SWAT raid on his home

PJ and Hansen can claim they had no influence over the police in this situation but they clearly did.

he is, actually

>this justified a joint sting operation between two police departments and a SWAT raid on his home
apparently it did. Being an attorney he knew what they had was enough to take him down so he anheroed

>green eyeballs

>you're probably wondering how I got here

They normally post on there YT, but its not up yet...

>that decoy
how the fuck did the plumber not realized it was a all a ruse?

extreme thirst. She kinda looked like Natalie Portman too

>WHAT THE FUCK ARE CLOSED EYES

She was a 19 years girl that actually looks like a fucking 20 years old girl. The other decoys made more sense with the hat and being like 4'11 but it's like they gave up and got a girl that want's to make a name for herself.