Is this the most patrician show of 2016? I think so

Is this the most patrician show of 2016? I think so

0/10

This is Cred Forums not Cred Forums, watch your language

It's comfy and it has Finn in it

Actually it's opposite, most of the fanbase is consisted of teenage brazillian girls, but it is what it is.
Finn Wolfhard makes the show worth watching for me

>teenage brazillian girls
wtf are you talking about? this show was a worldwide success

>Patrician

You spelt pleb wrong.

>being this contrarian

It's not

The Wire was the last patrician tv show

Can we ban all Stranger Things threads? I never even see any discussions, only a bunch of fucking pedos obsessing over child actors.

kill yourself pedo

Those legs tho

kys pedo scum

Brazilian girls are the most powerful race in the world

It's an amalgamation of tropes and lifted storylines/concepts with no creativity or original ideas. It's shameless pandering. It's boring its predictable. It's everything wrong with Television as a medium.

It's most of those things yet engaging and entertaining.

My normie friends rave so much about it I'll never watch it

Same with every other Netflix original show, actually.

This has to be bait, but my honest answer is no, it's probably Atlanta desu

I understand this feeling, but you really shouldn't close yourself off to so much solely out of spite. There are some decent Netflix originals, even if Stranger Things is the most overrated show of the year.

Well enjoy watching shit tier shows then faggot.

No, Better Things is.

There are a handful of good Netlfix shows and lot of trash

make informed decisions yourself you faggot

Just watched this show last night. Why was she such a horrible person? She treats her friend like shit so she can co fuck chad, then her "friend" gets eaten alive while she's busy fucking chad. Then she starts feeling guilty cause she fucked chad while her friend died. Then she strings along a kid in mourning over his brother so she can get revenge for her dead friend and assuage her guilty conscience about fucking chad while her friend died and when she's done, she hooks back up with chad. Oh but she gets the other guy a new camera so she's okay.

To be honest, he WAS lucky in the end. Getting the camera was a better deal than getting the girl.

back to your hansenthread, Cred Forums

it is top comfy, yes.

That's how women act irl, she's the most realistic female character ever.

Its a hot commodity but lll wait for season 2 before I call it overrated.

Being contrarian only shows how devoid of thought you, and others like you, really are.

Rectify season 4, the final season, hasn't even aired yet user.

Vice principals is desu.

It's the best show of the decade, in my opinion. Rider's performance is particularly riveting

This desu

>Can we ban all Stranger Things threads?
No.
>I never even see any discussions, only a bunch of fucking pedos obsessing over child actors.
Then ban that shit. I'm fully willing to discuss the show itself though.

It's just that there's nothing currently to discuss, is there? We all know all we can know. Any speculation is pretty absurd at this point.

You could say almost the exact same thing, line-for-line, about Star Wars.
>It's an amalgamation of tropes and lifted storylines/concepts with no creativity or original ideas. It's shameless pandering. It's boring its predictable. It's everything wrong with Film as a medium.
Just because it's derivative doesn't mean it can't be good.

I loved Stranger Things but American Crime Story is superior, especially on a technical level.

Under the Skin?

I give you an outsider opinion. I haven't seen a single episode. And I have yet to hear any explanation to what is that makes it out to be engaging. Mostly the praise that I see for Stranger Things is for its 70's Mystery nostalgic sensibility. Which is cool but if the legs of the show are standing on a strong foundation of style with weak substance, then I feel that I would maybe last two episodes max.
Besides, it's on Netflix where the majority of its content is trash and in no way is a nostalgic wankfest worth their subscription price.