"What was that? I should kill everyone and escape? Sorry! It's just the voices in my head XD"

>"What was that? I should kill everyone and escape? Sorry! It's just the voices in my head XD"

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cBs6Dmq27VY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How would she even kill anyone?

hey I'm a quirky tumblr girl too! I am sooo damaged XD :P take all my money DC

BECAUSE SHE IS TEH HARLEY QUINN AND SHE IS CUH-RAY-ZEEE RAWR XD

P.S. Does anyone else remember seeing her smoking crack?

Clearly she wants your penis.

fucking them to death

It was funnier when Chief Wiggim did it 15 years ago

youtu.be/cBs6Dmq27VY

OH MY GOD

She means she's in one of the highest grossing films this year and you can stay mad XD

That isn't saying much in the year of flops

>Any movie I don't like is a flop
Beyond mad.

>anyone who disagrees with me is mad
I can use ad hominem too

is the torrent out? i dont mean TS and camrips

Holy fuck

Not an argument.

Here's my upvote too

She couldn't but she's intimidating everyone to make them think she could kill them all. Not hard to comprehend. Sorry your brain is so tiny, Marvelcuck.

>Marvelcuck

>Implying Marvel fans are being cucked.

Sorry, man. Suicide Squad sucked. So did Dawn Of Justice. DC is shit as of late.

t. DC-cuck.

>What are we, some kind of Suicide Squad?
Why? Why would you keep a line like that in the movie?

DC is retarded.

Sorry even after a month Suicide Squad is still taking in cash and dominating over your Marvelshit. Even with every bad review in the world Suicide Squad is a fucking success. Might as well kill yourself now, Marvelcuck.

I REALLY REALLY wanted to like this movie.

and despite how completely butchered in editing and poorly written the plot was, i still liked it.

Harley/joker literally saved the movie. Can't wait for the original/extended cut.

if i judge it on the theatrical release though, it's an abysmal film. i'm really hoping the original screening was as Kino as i suspect.

What part of DC-cuck do you not understand? I love DC. But they keep fucking me over with these stupid fucking movies. Marvel KNOWS how to make good movies. I would switch over to them but they're characters are just so boring. However, they know how to make a good movie.

Now Suicide Squad was shit. It made we wanna kill myself as a diehard Harley Quinn fan. Who care's how much tumblr girls go and see this movie? It was shit.

Shit, I meant "me" not we.

I'm a DC fan too and I enjoyed them. Get the fuck over it loser lmao

I fucking loved Suicide Squad. Maybe you should just get some taste.

Marvel movies suck. I admit I watched some X-men movie last night. Story was boring, but I liked Quicksilver even though he gets one cool scene and his next big one he gets his legs broken.

Only good Marvel movie from the MCU is Iron Man 1. Pre-MCU has The Punisher with Tom Jane.

you have such shit taste jesus.

>not appreciating '89 punisher kino

She was a cute.

Classic Simpsons was fucking hilarious

>What did she mean by this?
That the writers are bad and the director is bad.