twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Play Salieri

posting small images of Barry Lyndon should be bannable

>thoughts?
get some fish nd chips

youtube.com/watch?v=KQn_a2ORRcw

>those gay officers

lel

That son-in-law was such a whiny faggot. The scene where Barry kicked the shit into him was brilliant.

I'm so glad we did this. No matter how much they dominate us now, they'll always have to concede that we blew them the fuck out early on.

>we blew them the fuck out early on
But you still lost the war of independence. Mind you 1812 was still impressive considering you had to deal with Napoleon at the same time.

>But you still lost the war of independence
yes. but we didn't totally commit, because in reality the American colonies were acutally a financial drain.

I also recently became aware of the fact that you Americans were never really bothered about "taxation withoput representation", it was more about the concept of being taxed by Westminster.

The goal was always local government within the Empire, which would have never ever happened. So it was probably best for us that you left.

>burn down an unfinished building as revenge for having your actual capital burned down
>"We did it, Reddit!"

Oh come on, America was definately more Reddit than England at this time.

You were in the French sphere of influence.

Taxes were really just an excuse, Washington and his buddies just got a boner from the French Revolution.

But the Brits burnt down a huge chunk of Washington, not just the white house.

>as revenge for having your actual capital burned down
When the fuck did America ever burn down London?

it's a really boring movie.

kubrick's worst

>Taxes were really just an excuse, Washington and his buddies just got a boner from the French Revolution.

Public education, gentlemen.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_York

I assumed the person bragging about burning down an empty non-capital city was Canadian since they love it so much but I guess the British could claim it too.

>the "w-we werent even trying!" excuse

lol

Canada never burnt down Washington, that was all Brits from Europe. The British in North America held their own but it was the reinforcements from across the Atlantic that did all the burning.

I thought this scene was pretty bad considering those battles had 40,000+ people on the field at the same time

>Canada never burnt down Washington, that was all Brits from Europe.
Canadians were Brits at the time.

But it wasn't the the Brits living in America, the burning was done entirely by British soldiers that were sent from Britain.

>Taxes were really just an excuse, Washington and his buddies just got a boner from the French Revolution.

I know this is bait but deep down I know it's not.