BRANJELINA DIVORCE

BRANJELINA DIVORCE
ITS OFFICIAL
THIS IS A DAY THAT WILL SHAKE THE WORLD.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UzlJ7kKdHcw
google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=&bih=&q=Stephanie Corneliussen&btnG=Search by image
yahoo.com/celebrity/angelina-jolie-files-for-divorce-from-brad-pitt-173110568.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HOLY FUCK CALL THE PRESIDENT SOMETHING INFINITITELY INSIGNIFICANT HAS HAPPENED

Who has to look after the kids?

I wonder if Brad will spend some time back home with his conservative parents who hated her guts to give his biological kids a chance at a normal life.

Jolie can keep the nigglets.

Billy Bob Thornton, Just to piss off Brad
>calling it now

TOO MANY KIDS

>Cred Forums - women

why am i sad, i shouldn't care about this

but its the fact that they lasted so long and were both so beautiful

It's like Camelot.

>2 years
>so long

m8888888888888888888888888888888888888

Same. I always thought they were such a beautiful couple.

if their marriage can't last, none can

>Yfw brad is only allowed custody of the adopted children

im going to go get drunk and watch mr&mrs smith while crying

I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING FUCK

>BRANJELINA

brad is a pussy faggot who I could probably beat in a fight

jolie aged like milk (just like all white women)

I can understand what people must have felt during the JFK assassination.

JUSTICE FOR JEN

Brad is finally free of all those ethnic children, and he can bang all the hot 20 year old models he wants

who will look after the wife's kids

Could we get a Braniston early 2000s reunion?

alright lads wish me luck, i'm having a crack at her

Skip to 7:18
youtube.com/watch?v=UzlJ7kKdHcw

;_;

He really loved her

why is she divorcing him?

Surely this is some sort of advanced shitposting.

she is tired of being a beard

Pitt blew it.

He could have stayed with Aniston and spent his days in Malibu smoking weed and relaxing.

Instead he went with the megalomaniac SJW and spent his time trudging around Africa collecting orphans.

Pitt has no one to blame but himself.

What? No, this is a power couple, American royalty.

idk about that, most people arent married to a crazy SJW who wants to adopt every baby left and right

MODS STICKY THIS IS IMPORTANT

A few of them will probably kill themselves in the next decade anway.

They were always a big deal in the american psyche.

Honestly if Brad & Angelina cant work what hope is there for the rest of us? Love seems to be hopeless in this cruel world we are living in, I don't know if i can go on much longer after this devastation...

im blubbering

>what hope is there for the rest of us
Don't marry a crazy SJW who wants to adopt children and wants to control your life. Don't marry a white woman.

This sticky now.
This is the end of an era. We shall never see their like again. God help us all.

She needs an african father for her afrikaans family

BREAKING

was Brad banging (pic related)?

Disappointing but not surprising
Pretty much shows that looks aren't that important in marriage

Only one logical choice

Prepare for Brad to get JUSTed

>Brad has to pay alimony for all those kids he'll never see again

JUST INCOMING

No Ayntologist marriage can last. It interferes with the self.

Good lord, I thought this place would be the anti-TMZ but no, it's perhaps worse.

Ayntologist?

Im lowkey excited for all the sad brad pitt movies we will get out of this

He probably already was. Why do you think they got divorced.

Brad caught Angie fucking her brother again, didn't he?

Idris Pogba ain't no african

and they're not even his

Ayn Rand Objectivist. Ayntologist because it sounds like Scientologist.

How long until Angelia is BLACKED?

JUST

>Prepare for Brad to get JUSTed

Usually 2 things happen... guy gets depressed & justed, or guy starts fucking every 20 year old within reach.

I'm guessing Pitt will be doing the latter...

They're objectivist? I know that's why depp's marriage fell apart because he married one.

Jolie filed in Los Angeles Superior Court on Monday, citing irreconcilable differences as grounds for the split, court documents showed. She sought full physical custody of their six children with visitation rights for Pitt but ***did not seek spousal support***Jolie cited their separation date as Sept. 15.

"This decision was made for the health of the family. She will not be commenting, and asks that the family be given its privacy at this time," attorney Robert Offer said in the statement.

Sauce:Reuters

>she starts dating Brendan

Naaw
Cute

BRAD PITT IS THAT DIDDLER HOLLYWOODINSIDER HAS BEEN TALKING ABOUT AND ANGELINA WANTS TO JUMP SHIP

He could have just had a harem of regular non famous hotties. If they gave any shit he could of dropped them in second and have a new one by noon.

Child support is modern day slavery

Brendan will be cucked by Angie's brother

/cel/ when?

>health of the family

Makes me think he was an alcoholic or drug abuser OR maybe PITT is the Hollywood pedophile kingpin!!!

17yo logic

>Child support is modern day slavery
Yep. At least indentured servitude.

>>health of the family

It's nothing, just lawyer or worse woman speak.

>tfw americans actually care about this

>date] [Auto] 2 new posts

Ok grandpa

M8.
Brangelina is relevant for every board.

And you faggots wonder why king Leo never gets married. Will he ever be closed to being JUST?

No, he's busy banging models, getting all the benefits of dating hot chicks without the risks. He's laughing at these dumbass guys who are now going JUST and have to lose all their shit.

Leo had it right all along.

so, you think their relationship was fucked and the marriage after almost ten years was a last straw kinda attempt, like your usual whitetrash couple try and do?

This. Theres really no reason to get married when youre a man whos that rich and famous

WHO THE FUCK CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARES?!?!?

Spoken like a person whose never been happy a day in his life

Billions of people. This is a terrible day.
If you don t care you are a sick human being.

This is the kind of thread you get when you enable redditors to settle.
Didn't reported that strangerthings thread? Didn't reported that game of thrones thread? Didn't reported big brother threads?
this is your fault.

Now we gotta wait for pedos and blackers to save this board.

No. But we're about to find out in the following days/weeks the reason for the divorce.

Good luck user

Didn't the one that outed that shit say it happened in the 80's, or the very least early 90's? I don't really think Pitt had the opportunity.

It took 12 fucking years but justice was finally done

You are so mad it's hilarious

Why did he do it? Jen deserved better

no wonder he left this whore
just look at those 2/10 pits senpai

Nigger, i am non-american father of 3 paying child support working as a manager on a delivery company showing up in court every week after an employee and 2 pedestrians died in an accident he caused while working for me and you think somehow these people who i don't know getting divorsed should make me care? My care box is filled with real things from real life.
Why does this matter to you? what kind of empty life you must have to even waste internet bill discussing these rich fuckos.

Marriage ruins thungs. They were together for 10 years and then got married 2 years ago.

Angelina is or at least was clearly a total freak in the bed and a wild girl. Jennifer was the safe pick and for a rich celeb, he probably just got bored

this or a born-rich SJW crazy?

pitt is a fool

STOP THE ELECTIONS, THIS IS IMPORTANT

You're on a board deicated to the TV and filim industry. That's why people care retard.

Oh and you're a loser, who appears not to have a basic grasp n the rules of grammar governing the English language.

Enjoy the dissometer.

Marriage is a holy sacrament, not some plaything for filthy modernists. They built their marriage on the sand and not on The Rock.

SHE is leaving HIM?

wtf? why? This stud left his gf to be with her. this guy, followed her around on her SJW shit and collected different color kids with her (despite not even being married yet) and she dumps him? why?

Why didn't he marry this Greek goddess?

when men will learn about marriage?

TITS OR GTFO

finally together again!

well angelina removed hers due to the risk of breast cancer

Not enough not to cheat on her tho

Something happened. Something bad. We probably won't know the truth until many years later.

well, there you go.
GTFO it is

>I don't understand what a mastectomy is

They vary in type and aren't always a full amputation of the breasts.

more like Tits the fuck out

She admitted it. Full mastectomy. Didn't want to take any chances.

Nah, they're important. Pierce likes 'em large.

Shes old and busted

Billybob can do better

this says something about marriage. together for a decade until marriage ruins it. is it just the formality of it that ruins it?

>They also add that (per a source) her “decision to file has to do with the way Brad was parenting the children ... she was extremely upset with his methods.”

What was Brad doing to their kids?

do you reckon he just wanted some meat? she's so thin

The expression "you'll lose him the same way you got him." She was the whore that broke up Brad and Jennifer Aniston's marriage by fucking a married man, so clearly he fucked around on her too.

giving them pot

Forcing them to fight in a kiddie fight club

>be Brad
>billionaire at age 26
>dates a qt pie 10/10 literally american sweetheart
>she seems eager to get married, whatever, I'm chill
>she keeps bothering me with the subject, media gets a hold of it
>Filming Mr and Mrs Smith
>Angie has never looked hotter
>she likes weed as well we chill in my trailer/office during breaks, it's fun
>suddenly those red lips are touching mine, then my cock
>fuck... I love Jen but this is awesome
>go with it
>feel akward around Angie afterwards, but we talk, it's all dandy, she even jokes we could make a good trio, haha
>some taddletale leaks our escapades to the media
>Jen becomes furious and we split, she's unreasonable unforgiving DESPITE my attempts, Angie supports me all the way, and we decide to be a thing
>Then she reveals herself to be the cold heartless egomaniac bitch succubus she really is
>I'm confused as fuck, did I do something wrong?
>she spergs about politics and female issues and hunger in africa, whatever, I kind of agree but I'm too chill for this shit, let our NGO take care of that...
>she wants to adopt nigglets
>then vietnamese fucking shit
>then all sorts of shitskins
>I can't relate to those, I remember how it was good growing up with a dad, my own dad, I want to be a real dad
>oh what's that, Jen says I was the love of her life on an interview...
>Damn she looks real good, Angie is abed with her face covered in bandages from her last surgery
>Angie finally agrees to have a child
>wonder if she can carrie a baby, she looks like skeletor
>but whatever... my life is good... Real good, can't complain
>suddenly she has tit cancer and chop off her goods and is crazy again about adoptkng another nigglet
>Jen looks 20years younger than Angie

Oh Jen.... It should've been you

passing them off into the hollywood sex trade

>if you do good in school you get to smoke weed with daddy brad

i made a thread about homewrecker films and he actually deleted it

...meanwhile look at the rest of the board

its almost as if they are encouraging shitposting

>makes brad adopt like 10 rainbow children
>removes boobs and starts looking like an alien
>divorces brad

How secretly happy is brad right now?

Yeah. Well no. Celebrity marriages don't matter. They're not real marriages and everyone should already know they're only temporary.

>/o/ can post pics of cars
>Cred Forums can post pics of athletes
>Cred Forums can post pics of vidya characters
>/k/ can post pics of weapons
>Cred Forums can't post pics of actors

I don't understand

Being attractive is not enough for a marriage to work. If Angelina is a batshit crazy witch, her beauty is not enough to bear living the rest of your life with her.

>that wiki edit

there are 2 actors in teh OP image but it says nothing about their acting careers

seems its selective of only for actresses. it would seem the actual rule on the rule page should be revised if that is the case

WITH boobs.

They're both closeted libertarians, I guess double-closeted Randroids is only sensible

He sent the white kids to private schools and the niglets to sell oranges at hollywood blvd with his brother

>finally have a son
>he becomes a tranny thanks to his SJW mom

Brad deserves better tbqh

This is a cuck.

>Brad will never marry Jen and have five children to hang out with his parents back Home every summer or when they are both busy filming

I blame the Jews for killing this white american dream

Brad was a fucking idiot.

He specifically didn't go with Jen because she DIDN'T want kids.

It's time he does Stern and reconciles with Jen live on air.

I hope they can work their issues out. They are a beautiful couple and have done a lot of good things for others.

>Jen doesn't want kids

When you want to have kids and she doesn't. Legit reason for break up if there ever was.

>Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before — But I Am Now

>I don’t know you yet but I’m so ready to date you. Seriously, I am. For a long time, I dated bad boys. Yes, I was that girl you blame for always coming in last. I guess I dated bad boys because, somehow, I liked their unavailability, sexy sideways glances, and late-night calls. I fed off the chase and mystery they provided me. I saw them as a challenge that I always happily accepted. Let me tell you, I’ve dated so many jerks throughout the years. A lot of times, I ended up being disappointed with how it ended with them, and wondered why I always had such blind optimism about these guys I clearly knew were jerks to begin with.

>But to be honest, I don’t regret any of it now.

>With all that being said, I’m ready to date a Nice Guy. I’ve learned all the lessons I need to learn from bad boys.

Well, at least she's not asking for child support.

>Marry Brad Pitt after he cheats on his wife and leaves her for you
>Shocked when he cheats on you after you become his wife.

>celebrity gossipers

Every single one of you is a worthless Idiocracy-tier piece of shit

fedora.jpeg

Yes, because celebrity gossip isn't as old as film itself.

I loved him in The Mummy.

/cel/ when?

To be fair, their lives are way more exciting than their movies

Same. Does not bode well for mariage as an institution in America if even the #1 couple in hollywood can't keep it up. What's next? Obama divorcing?

Was he really ducking Marion coutilliard or w/e? Fucking based Pitt

If you hadn't deleted this we'd figure you were joking.

Think Billy Bob will tap that again? I know he's married and seems to be somewhat happy with his marriage but that didn't stop him from cucking Depp.

>Brad has 10+ good years ahead of him
>Anjelina already looks like a monster

good move angelina.

If Brad and Angelina can't make it in this kooky world with the dozen of other peoples children, then who can?

ell, if you told me you were drowning
I would not lend a hand
I've seen your face before my friend
But I don't know if you know who I am
Well, I was there and I saw what you did
I saw it with my own two eyes
So you can wipe off that grin,
I know where you've been
It's all been a pack of lies

And I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord
Well, I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh Lord
I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord
And I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh Lord, oh Lord

kek

did she leave him because its gonno be revealed he was the one who raped corey feldman in the 80ies?

I know it's probably not it, but I like to think he wasn't really acting in Tree of Life after this.

>reading gossip
Are you gay?

He is way too laid back and she is a perfectionist, it wouldn't surprise me now that children are older they would be able to do normal family shit and he is from oklahoma, based on her past behavior, I'd say she either A) had weird family ideas or B) he is doing something negative around the kids, maybe partying too much(socialite) and she thinks its fucking the kids up.

Brad is a faggot.

All he had to do was fuck her constantly and she'd eventually forget to take a pill one day.

Billy Thornton is a fucking asshole, t Canada

Thank fuck, I never liked them as a couple or their nigger/gook spawn. Angelina ruined Brad's life and genes, it's just a shame he looks like ass now and can't ever be the Brad he once was.

Did Brad actually have an affair with that French lady?

Does /tv know if she's a slut who would do this?

If these Hollywood power couples can't keep it together, and they have everything money can buy, what's the use in normies trying?

>rich adult women take the pill
Women get an iud or that implant in their arms if they're moderately intelligent and have even a bit of money.

Also, Brad is reported to be a major stoner. Which is fucking weird if you're over 30 and have a family.

tfw Bad Dad Brad

> Jen because she DIDN'T want kids.

Jen's womb is most likely a barren wasteland because she was anorexic during her teens.

yup jolie was doing the vegan turn your kids into trannies meme upbringing and brad tried to go along with it but lord knows he couldn't so he starts doing drugs and drinking again

i hope so, shes got tits

moar

wow

>implying he should have married jennifer Aniston

I thought it was a daughter, who turned boy.

>DATING OR MARRYING A PERSON IN THE FILM / MUSIC / FASHION / SPORTS INDUSTRY

JUST

they were together since 2005

jesus christ. justin can do better

oh god

that cute loli is already ruined by the trannie meme, fuck Jolie tbqh

capped cause i laughed at tit cancer

>It's old so it's good!
terrible

REEEE why did she have to be gay

This is how I feel about this whole thing.

I think it's a fucking sham. Literally 50% of all marriages end in divorce. Also the way people talk about their partners when they're in love and after they have an ugly divorce is scarring. How do you go from being in love and "love beats all" to publicly humiliating and insulting that person.

Love doesn't last.

I think the thing is that most people have no fucking idea what they want before they get married. They get harassed about when they're getting married or when they're going to have kids and they don't actually ask each other and themselves what they actually want. They just get married to fucking shut people up.

People don't live with each other, have hard conversations, talk about how they're going to spend money, find out in what ways their partner is completely broken mentally, or even come up with a plan if one of them ultimately gets bored of another long before they actually get bored.

I don't know why it's so fucking hard for people.

I know why I'm single, my brain is going to betray me later in life and I seriously don't expect anybody to put up with that. And I'm mature enough to get that.

But other people, "normal" people without care of of some debilitating mental condition history, they have it all and they still fuck it up. And I don't fucking understand how I could possibly be more mature than everyone else out there who claims to be a better adult than me when they're the ones who are always in debt and divorced.

IMPORTANT QUESTION

Who's getting the gun collection!?

Don't you mean "dumbass GOYs"?

undercut looks terrible on his fat face/head

Do you really think marriage makes men happy? What..

i'd give my left nut to have my head between those thighs, fucking unf

someone post the gif of her licking her lips, it was a closeup of her face

>people are sad because they were a "cute" couple
>not sad at all that they have 5+ kids who are now going to have a part time dad and a part time mom instead of full time both (or as close as you can get with 2 dipshit celebrity parents)
divorce is bad for the KIDS who gives a FUCK about the adults

donated so african children can eat the bullets

Homewrecking slut.

Why is Stern not the NBC CEO, but fuck him too

sluts are god tier and they are showing us that marriage is nothing more than a joke.

>Cred Forums is the new Hello!

Shouldn't you be writting letters to your fav womens mag?

my dick

And there goes his money.

>Hello!
Cred Forums was always tmz, who the hell reads hello!

Damn, I'd fuck Aniston in the ass, and ONLY in the ass

Well, he's not jewish enough. He's like half Jewish.

he was teaching them discipline or some other patriarchic bullshit

this will make it easier for her to limit visitation and what not. essentially cutting him out of his children's lives

When The Simpsons get cancelled, FUCK oops Fox News gets blowned up by a laser beam shot by a flyng saucer, KKK admitting that White americans are half blooded and Spoony going JewWario mode that's when the world will shake. Hello, celebrity marriages don't last long.

I have no emotional investment in this, but it is a little disappointing. "Brangelina" and what it represented in pop culture reminds me of high school and the late 00s.

Pitt is bluepilled as fuck. He deserves his JUST reward.

shes never had any children

her vagoo is in prime shape m8

good for brad, he probably got tired of looking at his spooky skelly wife and didn't want to adopt another third world mongrel

he's upgraded in every sense

god damn

That must be scary as fuck
>it's dark on a stormy night
>powers out
>your real kid screaming for you
>you wake up, Jolie is gone ...who cares no time
>start walking to the room to console child
>open the door
>a skeleton monster is perched near the window looking at you
>your heart stops then you realize it's Jolie

He seems like the type to be a real family man. Too bad he cucked himself out of the life he probably imagined he'd have when he chose Angie.

Old as shit now. Angie gets his kids and will fuck their shit up. Maybe he can still die together with Jen.

marion often looks so beautifully smug

He was probably prioritizing his biological children over the adopted niglets and this upset the stuck up cunt.

Lesson for Brad. He should have taken charge in the first place and never let those adoptions happen.

>>Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before — But I Am Now

This is a subtlety underrated post.

Leo is a living legend for cucking Chris Brown.

Angelina had already adopted a kid before she hooked up with brad, he got with her anyway

Chris Brown was in the right for knocking dis hoe down hard

I can't blame him for wanting to be with Marion. She's french beauty, not a feminist and cultured.

You can't beat anybody you fucking loser

are you delusional

do you think for a second either of them has done the majority of the children's raising? They have nannies and au pairs that are at LEAST as much parental figures

I prefer the right

ONLY
THE
A
S
S

>Leo cucking Chris Brown
Last I remember Brown already fucked that shit then moved on to some other bitches . If anything Leo got sloppy saggy tittied seconds and isnt' Drake all over that now

Guys Marion Cotillard is fucking hot. She is a legit 10/10 and hotter than Jenifer Aniston for sure. She has that deep seductive beauty.

Are you a 47 year old house wife?

probably giving them good ol' southern education

I never understand the whole LOVE IS DEAD and MARRIAGE/MONOGAMY IS OUTDATED stuff when people quote that 50% statistic.

Isn't the fact that the other 50% remain married equally important? Marriage is still clearly working for a whole lot of people.

I think the reality is that we've obtained a level of freedom to abandon marriages that is in great discord with the degree to which society still pushes marriage upon us. Marriage is great for a certain kind of person, but it's peddled as a universal validation of love and life success for everyone when clearly many people don't fit the mold.

I think once we start encouraging people to really internalize that there simply are no rules for how to be with other people and creates systems/incentives for everyone to just feel free to find and create the kind of relationship that works for them you'll see a significant drop off in divorce (because people will feel more free not to get married in the first place).

no, brad was vegano

>Acquire French gf
>All's well with the world

Now if only I could actually do that.

She still got implants put in afterwords. Are you blind?

Wasn't he not wanting to give Shiloh testosterone while Angie was for it?

thats gross af
why though?
You like seeing big gaping shit-holes

perhaps you should try men,
they can take in the Anus as well.
:^)

this if you are both decadent spoiled materialistic cunts, just admit it, don't get married and pretend you are worthwhile human beings who have accomplished something

? lol who the fuck cares
some liberal ntuter woman with adoptted kids..

Imagine being Brad Fucking Pitt and not being able to have children with one of the hottest woman in Hollywood. Instead she adopts two niggers and expects you to take care of them, then when you do get a kid, she forces it to be a fucking tranny.

There's something deeper going on here

>You like seeing big gaping shit-holes
uh yes
>perhaps you should try men
no thanks, men have oval shaped assholes and women have beautiful circular assholes

This

Spousal support isn't fucking child support. I have zero idea why retards keep thinking they are the same thing.

>Marriage is a holy sacrament,
No it isn't my friend

I'm going out on a limb and guessing she can ask for money later

A CHALLENGER APPEARS!

google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=&bih=&q=Stephanie Corneliussen&btnG=Search by image

french girls have the best feet, patrician choice

>you will never have a beautiful danish supermodel let you dominate her
y evn liv

yahoo.com/celebrity/angelina-jolie-files-for-divorce-from-brad-pitt-173110568.html

Pitt "has always been stricter,” the source adds – claiming The Big Short-star “wanted the kids to have more structure” and “was more about having rules.” While the source said he never used any kind of physical discipline, Pitt was known to “get frustrated sometimes and yell at the kids.”

Pitt was trying to be the father apparently and that was a problem.

Are you guys retarded?
They are not a beautiful couple. They were together because they're sociopaths.

>Pitt was trying to be the father apparently and that was a problem.

I cannot see Jolie as a feminist softie cunt, I really can't, she after all admired and respected WW2 veteran Zamperini so much she made a whole movie about him, and that guy was alpha as fuck

Angelina "I love my adopted kids more" Jolie

Marriage is nothing but an expensive piece of paper. You sound like my retarded ass mom.

It has nothing to do with feminism. She wanted to be like her mother. Apparently brad is a lot more like her father than she wanted to admit.

Her mother tended to be a carefree kind of person. Also women can be very soft with their kids, thats usually a defining characteristic of mothers.

every A-list skank is going to spread her sweet butthole for Brad

>Cred Forums suddenly cares about celebrity gossip shit

>being new

>She sought full physical custody of their six children with visitation rights for Pitt

JOINT CUSTODY OR BUST

If you don't want custody of your children your a little bitch,

OP's pic looks like Batman origin story

Technically they always cared user, 09 to the waifucaust was basically cel-lite. you just weren't here then.

Angelina "Give me a cat and i'll cut its head" Jolie

Angelina "Wincest" Jolie

Cory Feldman “I hope this is true and the truth can finally come out.” When the news of the divorce reached him
>mfw brad pitt was exposed for russian strippers, pregnant frenchie, hating his own kids and raping underage actors?
>still out of aj's league

WHY IS HE SO HOT BROS???

kek that the fuck does this have to do with The Other Corey??

Probably nothing, rapist was described as family man actor though so I can hope :^)

>hot
>decent writer
>good actor
>apparently funny

fuck. he's so fucking based.

Oh how horrible, they have like 20 kids!

JEN'S BEEN WAITING ALL THIS TIME DON'T DESTROY HER SOUL AND CHOOSE SOMEONE ELSE SHE IS THE PRINCESS THAT WAS PROMISED

That's not fat; it's all his cum built up over time holmes. Es the dream ese

>5'9
>balding

Fuck m8 i hope your joking

Hahahahaha WINTER IS COOMING WE HAVE TO GO BACK WAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLTTT

its honestly too bad

brad and jolie seemed so /comfy/ together - more down to earth than your typical jewlywood couple

oh well

>be American
>get divorced
>get shot

He did marry her.

Parenting difference styles rarely come up in conversation and happen a lot. It wouldn't surprise me if that was a constant source of tension.

>not being on Cred Forums when tmz broke the news about MJ's death

>Brangelina Offspring
>fuck up
>Big Pápi wants to teach you a lesson
>Mámi gets mad as hell
>they fight
>they ducking divorce
>Nah Lil Baby Zimbabwe, it's not your fault
>Entire Smith family laughing in your face
>constant happy family pic DMs from Will, Gotham Bitch, Jaden

didnt pierce threaten to divorce her if she lost weight?

it was probably a beta cuck thing like "honey don't you dare put any effort into looking good, I'll take you just as you are because I'm a whipped little bitch"