The most unrealistic part of the movie is having an officer that actually doesn't want to see every narco killed and...

the most unrealistic part of the movie is having an officer that actually doesn't want to see every narco killed and cries "muh law"

yeah

the most unrealistic part is emily blunts acting, not even the characters writing or direction, she litérally cannöt act

That's why they made him a woman.

>him

emily blunt looks like someone who doesn't shower. she just "smells" through the screen. Dunno why

that's hot

>the most unrealistic part

The most unrealistic part of the highway shootout was that they went all in on the narcos and didn't provide overwatch so Mr. Slowest shooter in the world Mexican State Police Ruseman got the drop on them.

Can't wait for smellovision.

>click here for flowery vistas
>it's tubgirl

no
Emily Blunt was supposed to get out of the car and stay in the rear

no it's revolting. It's just you spend too much time on plebbit like 99% if this board and was brainwashed into thinking that your fetishes are "quirky" and kind of okay. you're filthy and disgusting. like emily blunt probably

stop breathing

>Dunny why
Probably because you didn't pay attention.
It's intentional. Other characters actually comment on how she 'looks like shit' because she's been neglecting her physical appearance and hygiene presumably due to stress.

because the FBI are meant to represent the law ?.

>i don't know what a narco is
bad thread, kid. try harder next time.

She is kind of sweaty in the image, but she's mostly in very dry deserts, things won't be as smelly.

Wewie someone didn't have the right brand of cereal this morning?

yeah reddit is totally responsible for those fetishes

naive

>Lacuna
Are you a histologist?

The kino was realistic insofar as women suck at combat and belong into the kitchen

didn't say it's responsible for their birth. i said it's responsible for letting people think they're not degenerates for liking them. and you know i'm right, you hide your sorry fat ass on an anonymous-image-pedo-board.

great movie

ruined by emily Blunt