The fuck?

the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galaxy_filament#Formation
scientificamerican.com/article/the-shape-of-atoms/
youtube.com/watch?v=NjSFR40SY58
youtube.com/watch?v=0fKBhvDjuy0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Didn't you see Contact. You see how molecules have orbits like planets and solar systems doo
it's a reoccurring pattern.

>An artist's rendition of the Universe

>tfw we're all part of a massive human's brain, and inside each of us, there's a massive universe.

>OH WOW! SOMETHING IN THE UNIVERSE LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING ELSE! THIS MEANS SOMETHING!
No, it doesn't.

>SOMETHING
nice reduction

>normies can't into science and make sweeping conclusions about cosmology based on pictures they found on facebook
stahp

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galaxy_filament#Formation

just marathoned this thought, what are my conclusions on it?

>complains about normie facebook memes
>uses "stahp"

No, I was complaining about stupidity.

Why don't you post this on /sci/ or even Cred Forums if you want replies? Why shitpost here of all places?

>shitpost
theres that word again

We are all inside gods brain

>calls Batman v Superman intellectually and philosophically stimulating
>rejects actual interesting things to talk about

why are millenials so shit, bros?

Millenials are all lame and dumb

We have no idea what the universe actually looks like since were such a small point inside of it................

People will flip their shit over things like that, but that a O and a 0 looks similar is something no one cares about.

We assign so much value to things we thing have meaning when we live in all meaning or nothing meaning.

>We have no idea what the [observable] universe actually looks like
/sci/ here and yes, yes we do have an idea.

>the earth is an imperfect sphere
>an atom is an imperfect sphere

MY MIND IS BLOW HAHAHAHA!

Please learn English.

do they have a super Hubble just outside the universe taking pictures?

How fucking stupid are you?

do you know that there are more atoms in a single brain cell than in the whole universe?

wow, all this science is really making me thinik

>>an atom is an imperfect sphere
>atom
>sphere

There are more letters in your sentence than in the alphabet...

post a picture

What's the issue? Atoms very closely approximate spheres.

>reminder there are no pictures of the center of the north pole because there is a giant hole that leads to hollow earth there

I'd like to give the guy the benefit of the doubt and say his point is more that we don't know what the whole universe is like, rather than that we don't know what the part observable by us is like.

After all, the lower estimate to how big the Universe is in diameter, is around 91 billion light years, while the observable universe is only about 46 billion light years and could easily be less if our estimates of the Big Bang's date or any of the other many assumptions we took to create maps of the "observable" universe are wrong.

delete this

except they dont(excluding the s outer shell orbital atoms)
scientificamerican.com/article/the-shape-of-atoms/

>tfw it's an infinite pattern

I could be bounded in a nutshell, and count myself a king of infinite space

Cool image of a brain

>muh orbitals

Yes, user. p-orbitals are dumbbell shaped. And d-orbitals are four leaf clover shaped, except for the one that's a dumbell fucking a donut.

Except the overall shape of the entire atom resembles a sphere. Which is why you can use the close-packing of spheres for crystallography purposes, define an atoms size simply with the atomic radius, and so on.

>tfw it seems infinite, but is in reality a circular pattern, wherein you exist within yourself

is this /our universe/?
wtf i love science now that the dust has settled

>tfw You exist within yourself, but also within the fucknut from down the street who keeps walking his dog infront of your house and not cleaning up afterwards
>tfw You also exist within the dog
>tfw You and everything that has ever been also exists in the piece of shit you keep stepping in
>tfw I have no Star Wars meme like the cool guys

are you saying i also exist within emma stone's socks
is this what you are saying

>tfw each person has a slightly different version of you, each one existing in a parallel universe
>tfw each retarded person exists because they exist within the weak mind of a dog

Emma Stones' socks have no brain, so no.

not really that is the Astrophysical Illustris Simulation, the most precise depiction of our universe currently known to man, nothing to do with art.

youtube.com/watch?v=NjSFR40SY58

>Which is why you can use the close-packing of spheres
he thinks the orbitals touch, also might want to read the link i posted

youtube.com/watch?v=0fKBhvDjuy0

holy fuck!!!

they simulated 35x35lightyears of universe on a computer. mindblown to be honest familya

>Astrophysical Illustris Simulation
>Team ran simulation of the universe
>Created 136 snapshots
>Eventually released all data publically
>Including 135 snapshots
One has to wonder what was on the last snapshot

shit, just noticed how fucking stupid I am, I only thought we have galaxies and shit. this is some sick stuff

u're mom

now we're talking Cred Forums level conspiracies, love those threads with investigating autists

flat earth

You think that it's probably just a coincidence.

post some space

>dark matter

the fuck?

maybe there was ending credits?