Trump Clinton Debate September 26th

Will this become the most watched event in television history?

no

wont even get more that the cricket world cup final.

Nope

>Extremely biased host in the form of Holt

Nope no one cares.

Go to bed Bengladesh

>Bengladesh
the american education strikes again

>American politics
Reminder that every other country is laughing at you.

yes
cucks

laughing..as a defense mechanism for how irrelevant your own country is

You think we give a fuck about how to spell a third-world shithole that only has use for dumping our cruise ships?

>wanting to be relevant with Trump and Hillary
You can have the attention. We're over here being civilized.

Reminder that Americans don't care

We literally have nothing about other countries politics on our news.

How long is her emergency bathroom break gonna be

20 minutes, and she'll be praised for being a "strong womyn".

>we
you referring to you and your Mum?

>implying majority of Americans care what other countries think
>implying majority of Americans are even aware there are other countries besides Canada and Mexico

i'm referring to me and YOUR mom

you mean all the other countries that rely on America for protection?

Even if Hillary somehow manages to show up... Probably not.

"civilized" verb- being culturally enriched whether you like it or not

Protection? HA

>rely on America for protection?
friendly fire isn't really protection though

>implying Hillary will even be able to stand up for an hour straight

Her body double will be there for sure

They're going to give Hillary a cocktail of cocaine and adrenaline before she goes on stage.

That date is the third most common birthday in the northern hemisphere. Would you want to spend your birthday watching them harangue and lob ad hominem arguments at each other?

At this stage everyone has already made up their mind on who they're supporting. If all the crimes hillary has commited and proof of her corruption isn't enough to change her supporters minds then nothing will, and if somehow trump has a bad debate it won't sway his supporters either.

Most people have no idea about that stuff to begin with. Like the people I know legit thinks she just has a cold or whatever CNN fed them. She's in the best shape of her life.

It's very actual for me as a european, I'm interested if you're gonna keep paying and dying for my safety.

This. Most people are idiots who think reading a CNN headline makes them informed

an european trying to write down where the US states are would look the same though

Literally the only thing that could happen to change the outcome of the election at all is if Hillary collapses onstage, which is a very real possibility

Yeah but "generic rectangle state with generic midwest culture #1" is pretty hard to distinguish from "generic rectangle state with generic midwest culture Northern #1".

Now if you compare, I dunno, UK and Italy...

Why do Europeans get triggered of our square and rectangular states? Why do they want us to be just like them and not be different?

>Clown vs War Criminal

Only in fucking Murica

Who's triggered?
I'm just saying that distinctive shapes are much easier to tell apart, especially when they're influenced by hundreds of years of politics and by geography, not by some dude drawing a straight line that one time.

>our constantly redrawn borders have history and culture and stuff! A million inconsequential language dialects and boring wars!
>Colorado sucks

Fuck you

Why are you so angry? Stop acting like an easily offendable child.

Go to bed, Sweden

>having the debate at the same time as monday night football

If there's no sticky on here we riot

Trump is going to destroy her and she's gonna shit herself and pass out live. My body is ready I even have the day off work,what snacks should I get????

Meme magic says Hillary will die live on air.

For fucks sake that poor women is dying.
My bet is they'll find some excuse to cancel it.

It will be debatekino

Will they cut to a commercial when Hillary dies or keep going?

Since it's the Hillary controlled media they will cut away. Any objective news source will stay with the story.

CNN will still declare her the winner