Are there any other examples of Nuclear Horror besides this and Grave of the Fireflies...

Are there any other examples of Nuclear Horror besides this and Grave of the Fireflies? I know there was one made by Toho, I just forgot the name of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gVq76YvTPMs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5LNHYz89sNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Threads

no its not faggotry animation.

godzilla, Blast from the Past, a boy and his dog, waterworld, mad max 2

Didn't say it needed to be animated.

The latter two are post-apocalyptic, I'm talking about movies that show the devastating effects of nuclear weapons right after the go off.

Barefoot Gen aka Hiroshima

Letters from a dead man

which way the wind blows

Grave of the Fireflies isn't nuclear horror. You're thinking of Barefoot Gen. Threads is good, though you've probably heard of it already.

When the wind blows
youtube.com/watch?v=gVq76YvTPMs

I've never seen it but Threads is the only film on Nuclear war worth watching

The War Game and Threads. Both are fucking scary.

What is the movie about the aftermath of a nuclear exchange with people dying horribly of radiation and the movie ends on a hopeless note followed by
>THIS ISN'T AS BAD AS IT ACTUALLY WOULD BE

There's this documentary called Radio Bikini, its really fucked up. Especially the "twist ending" about that guy they interviewed

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5LNHYz89sNc

Threads is the essential nuke kino

This terrifies me every time it's posted, that's what hell would look like.

Nice mene buddy. Grave of the fireflies has nothing to do with the atoms bombs. You really shouldn't ask people to recommended you movies based on movies you never watched.

>Grave of the fireflies has nothing to do with the atoms bombs.
Not OP but I was led to believe it was by a weeaboo acquaintance.

Your weeaboo friend apparently skipped the parts with Americans firebombing the shit out of the cities

World War III (1982)
with Rock Hudson
I saw it as a nipper and it was pretty intr¡eresting

Not Nuclear but population wiped out by disease in
Fukkatsu no hi (1980)

Not a friend. An acquaintance.

>nuclear horror
Is it? I thought the movie was more about carpet bombing. And the folly of pride.

"War is Hell" message, certainly, but...

>Godzilla
Pretty much perfect. The first one, at least, when it's treated almost like a natural disaster, rolling in like a storm.

Damn. I was going to collect a bunch of anthology horror movies for a night of fun, but now I'm starting to think I should watch a bunch of depressing-ass WWII shit.

Daily reminder that nuclear winter is a myth

Huh, I'd always assumed that it was about Nuclear war based off how everyone talked about it.

Threads is all you need, brother

The japanese one with the eyes melting

Except it's not, and more recent studies indicate it would probably worse than previously believed.