radaronline.com/celebrity-news/superstar-actor-sexually-abused-teen-corey-haim/
perryreececasting.com
perryreececasting.com/index.html
gabrielentertainmentgroup.com/PRteam.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Brad Pitt smashed Corey Haim?

>Brad Pitt smashed Corey Haim

It's all falling into place

Whatever it takes to kill the World War Z sequel.

But Cory feltsmann or what ever his name is said it was a producer

>aging wife leaving
>taking the child

he's still handsome and wealthy. he'll be fucking an 18 year old in a matter of hours. what's the problem?

no

it can't be

no no NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Brad "Fuck Club" Pitt
Brad "Seven Years in Corey Haim" Pitt
Brad "Fury" Pitt
Brad "12 Boys" Pitt
Brad "12 Years a Pimp" Pitt
Brad "Toy" Pitt
Brad "No Snatch" Pitt
Brad "Legends of the Fuck" Pitt
Brad "Killing them Softly" Pitt

Meet the Apex Predator.

I was actually trying to find which producer/casting person feldman keeps talking about

there is a penny perry casting director, who specializes according to her websites in casting children, but not known to general public who casted feldman twice (maybe more, was just trying to find people feldman worked with more than once)

and steven spielberg was a producer of 2 feldman films, not director but producer

also feldman talked about it on NYC radio the other day, a picture of him at his 14th birthday and all the men around him were pedos and looking back at the photo he realized it

so if you can find pictures from feldman's 14th birthday party you can see the perverts

sorry 15th birthday party

radaronline.com/celebrity-news/superstar-actor-sexually-abused-teen-corey-haim/

rebbitors and some guys on Cred Forums have pointed out that it's most likely RDJ or Charlie Sheen

>But in truth, the star behind the family-man facade is an evil monster who has led an extraordinarily twisted double-life.

Sheen isn't known as being a family-man. Maybe it is RDJ or Pitt

If it's Kiefer I will webm kill myself

RDJ isn't a family man either.

Corey would have to be a full fag at that time because he's easily 18 there. Pitt wasn't a star until he was 91 with Thelma and Louise when he was 28. So was pitt at 24-27 molesting a guy who was 15? Just randomly? Haim was getting fucked when he was a little kid, not a preteen.

>Sheen isn't known as being a family-man.

he had a wife and kids with denise richardson so....at one point he was

anyone who thinks it's Kiefer is retarded, he barely fits any of the criteria.

RDJ supposedly helped to out predators in the children's entertainment industry with that blog. If he was preying on young boys he would have the least incentive to get that ball rolling. Granted there's this:

>I was 10, and I'll never forget we went to like a crew party and my mom and dad were like dancing with other people and it was rocky; and I just started crying, whatever, and I remember Sarah pulling me outside with Robert. And Robert said, you're comin' to live with me. And the next thing I remember I was in their car and we were walking, we went back to their place, and in their bedroom upstairs in this New York loft, they just cleaned everything out and put a blue lightbulb in there for me and a mattress and everything, and I lived there for a month and a half two months, with him and Sarah.

But what I gleaned from that story is RDJ seeing a young boy in an all-too-familiar troubling situation and probably identified with him, wanted to try to do something to protect him.

It's the guy in the middle.

I remember seeing a thread ages ago about RDJ supposedly anonymously outing pedos in Hollywood, or rather saying that pretty much everyone was and making a list of people who weren't. I don't really remember it very well though.

>he had a wife and kids with denise richardson so....at one point he was

Sorry but no.

Sheen was always a party boy even when married to her.

>Charlie Sheen worked with Haim on the 1986 film Lucas.

>Haim was just 14 at the time of filming, and Sheen was soon to turn 21.

>Rumors that the two of them were sexually involved on set have been circulating for years, in large part due to the following passage from a memoir written by Corey Feldman, one of Haim's closest friends:

>"Within hours of our first meeting, we found ourselves talking about "Lucas", the film he made in the summer of 1985, the role I had wanted for myself.

>"At some point during the filming, he explained an adult male convinced him that it was perfectly normal for older men and younger boys in the business to have sexual relations, that it was what all 'guys do.'

>"So they walked off to a secluded area between two trailers, during a lunch break for the cast and crew, and Haim, innocent and ambitious as he was, allowed himself to be sodomized.

>"[That man] walks around, one of the most successful people in the entertainment industry, still making money hand over fist."

>Feldman was asked about his feelings on Sheen:

>"Well I have to be completely honest and say, I'm not a huge fan of Charlie Sheen. I don't make it my goal to ever talk badly in the press, we're all in it together, that's the way I look at it, but Charlie in particular, especially the way that he's affected other people that I know.

>"Point blank, Charlie and Corey started their careers pretty much together, and Corey fought for his entire life to recover from those early experiences and to get his life together."

Didn't he hit her in the face while she was holding their baby?

But Brad's the winner in this situation.

In Cory Feldman’s book Coreyography, he names his and Corey Haim’s abusers by pseudonyms — Ron, Tony, Burnham, and Crimson.

Who wrote the text?

Penny Perry

(310) -422 -1581-Cell Phone
(81 8)- 905 -9917-Home Phone

we could always call her and ask her who the pedos are since she worked with feldman and the supposed pedos?

Copy pasta'd from Haim's Wikipedia article .

>It was Rocky
Looks like Stallone is on the list too.

Everyone knows Hollywood is full of pedos.

It's probably a Cosby or Sandusky situation. People have been looking the other way and covering up so long they're guilty by association at this point. Everyone keeps quiet.

It's Donald Sutherland or Rob Reiner. Whoever it is isn't about to be revealed either, the leak is a strongarm tactic. Hollyjoo's participate in mutual blackmail as some sort of trust/bonding ritual. How do you two deplorable people trust each other to go into business together and make billions? Take pictures of each other blowing guys and give your partner your pictures. This way if your partner threatens to go public you just leak his pictures. Mutually assured destruction, so to speak.

>Haim's first day of shooting was with Weller, and he went up to compliment the older actor on his performance. Weller collared Haim, throwing him up against a wall to warn him not to speak to him after a take, and it took three assistants to separate them.[19] Haim later admitted that he was terrified by the experience. However, Weller later apologized to Haim for the incident and attributed it to method acting, as he was trying to stay in character for the villainous role he was playing.
God what a piece of shit Peter Weller is

Kiefer's dad Donald however fits all the criteria

pls don't let it be either of them.

so i wonder who Trump is blowing in his blackmail pictures

>Kiefer's dad Donald however fits all the criteria
what criteria?

he's hardly working in hollywood anymore

feldman's big "get" is a producer/director/behind the scenes person

NOT an actor

if you look at his films, and see the producers and directors you start to see people who are still relevant in hollywood now, you also see casting agencies who only seem to cast children

penny perry runs such a casting agency and has casted feldman at least twice

spielber produced at least 2 feldman movies

rob reiner and joel schumacher both directed him at least once

feldman isn't out for Haim's rapist, he's out for the old guard of producers and assistants and associates who still fuck kids to this day

feldman named paramount pictures casting in his interview with sway in NYC...

Would you?

Probably slick willy. Hard to say, depending on when they would have been taken. It's mainly a Pedowood thing, though I suppose it would spread to other infested institutions

>implying only 1 person raped Haim
>leaks imply there was a younger, already established star
>and an older (((pedo kingpin)))

Donald fits for the kingpin. Either of the Douglas' might too. These are established men that virtually everyone in America would see as wholesome and upstanding.

>feldman named paramount pictures casting in his interview with sway in NYC...
which was censored on the wendy williams show, another with another name he said on wendy williams and it wasn't censored on shady 45 radio with sway, 2 interviews on the same day and the TV one was censored when he gets specific and says names of companies

so if you listen to wendy williams and sway on shady 45 interviews with feldman you get a better picture of who he's after

NOOOOOO

is Carl Reiner Rob's brother? or relation?

penny perry casted for his movie and it was a paramount pictured movie...

>we know who it is
>we can't say tho
>soon we will
>implying if they had any balls they wouldn't have name dropped instantly

They're not gonna reveal who it is, but

Donald Sutherland has the prestige and power behind his name to wield the influence to keep such a thing quiet. And now that Kiefer has grown to have a successful career there is reason still to keep it quiet. Donald is still appearing in things too.

And the criteria for the kingpin is that they were older, around late 40s to 50s, an established A-lister instantly recognizable as a family man across the nation. A man with a few kids who never came out as gay.

It most certainly is not Charlie fucking Sheen

Carl is Rob's father.

Donald Sutherland has never been wholesome or a family man. He's always been wild, much more so than Kiefer.

I wonder how far back the Hollywood pedo thing goes.

Sure hope Walt didn't touch Alice.

are we doing this now for all the suspects?

Sheen and RDJ were both 19/20 when he was raped by an 'influencal' guy, it has to be someone who was already powerful and way older... and can you imagine both of those crack heads managing a pedo ring while being high all the time?

Brad "Money Shot" Pitt

Brad "Joe Blacked" Pitt

>It most certainly is not Charlie fucking Sheen

that's right, in feldman's case anyways with what he is currently saying, I think whoever fucked haim isn't the same person feldman is talking about

that being said, surtherland, donald anyways has no producer credits or anything other than acting

kiefer only has production credits for 24

as I've already said you can start to find casting people and producers/directors who have worked with feldman more than once who are still huge in hollywood

penny perry runs a casting agency that only seems to cast children...

feldman named a "paramount pictures casting" person as a diddler

there you go then....that's probably who he's talking about

perryreececasting.com

penny perry casted for a Carl Reiner paramount pictures film "Summer School" an 80's movie

she was also casting director for 2 feldman films maybe more

this fits with the sway shady 45 interview/wendy williams show
-hollywood power house "family" man type producer
-still relevant
-older+younger

so thoughts on it being Carl/Rob Reiner?

>perryreececasting.com/index.html

also check out the website, only photos of kids, even the people who run it are pictured as kids, the other website she works for same thing, seems to be exclusively kids on the website

I feel like if it isn't Donald Sutherland, its the Reiners.

See Also: Bobby Driscoll

Stop, or you'll be next.

>its the Reiners.

can we find any pictures of feldman and either of them?

Did feldman actually publish the picture of him at his 15th birthday party in his book? I may have to stop at local book shop to see

When will they learn?

I werned ya about them pinkos.

People say Sheen because of the raped on the set of Lucas story. Sheen is the only one of note in that film.

You'd have to tie whoever to that. A reason they'd be on that set. Filming nearby or whatever.

The idea of prime Charlie Sheen fucking underage cutie Corey Haim makes my bones hard.

Nah, they have to rhyme. This proves his innocence.

How dare you besmirch the name of Brad "engorge their clit" Pitt.

I believe that's exclusively related to only haim's rape though

not what feldman is currently talking about

What did Bonaduce know, and when did he know it?

No, he's talking about the pedo ring. Seems like everyone is conflating two different stories. No one is saying Sheen heads the ring, just that he is the on that plugged Haim on Lucas.

feldman talks about haim's rape, which is sheen

and he talks about the pedo ring, sheen may or may not be a part of it, but the haim rape isn't the same 1 person who runs the pedo ring

it seems more like the pedo ring is more related to him, and the rape of haim more related to 1 actor

both of them were surrounded by pedo ring though and pedos, the haim rape isn't the pedo ring, it's 1 person who he acted with, who was in pedo ring or did pedo shit

>gabrielentertainmentgroup.com/PRteam.html

penny perry's other website, all the photos of the people as children

just like the perry/reece website, only kids pictured...

Cosby was a good boy, user.

I have a personal theory about what he did. Would you like to hear it?

Ya

yes

Nothing.

heh

same desu

Tom Hanks

Oh god

>implying there was only one

Fucking teenagers got him INTO this mess nigga

First one was producer when Haim was 11 second was an A-list star actor pedokingpin when Haim was mid-teens

Asking the questions that matter.

Hey man WWZ was legit

omg if it is...i just dont know man

It was Guy Boyd, all signs point to him. His profile is so low nobody even knows who he is but he is massive inside the industry

Brad "The Anal-Dilation of Corey Haim by the Coward Robert Downey Jr." Pitt