Movies that would never be able to get made nowadays

Movies that would never be able to get made nowadays.

I think it would do well today. People are getting tired of PC culture.

Angry birds did well despite bad reviews. Ghost busters did poorly despite shill reviews

Considering how the black face was a self conscious joke, I don't think people would care.

QT is remaking this

but they make bad movies all the time

That wasn't nearly that long ago. You're either 14 or trolling.

If anything political correctness has died right back since then.

Especially in Europe. A Norwegian had to massacre an island of teenagers to get politicians to even answer concerns about immigration that year.

this

so many racial slurs in the opening minutes alone

Ummm no it wouldn't. This movie is very offensive and uses many inappropriate words that are insulting to many different people. I still do not like this movie, it is very rude and sexist.

0/10

Fucking apply yourself.

Damn Ben Stiller looks like *THAT*?

Grow some decency and class because right now you come off as a low life.

I screencapp all my you's and treat them as upvotes. I sometimes share them with others and we see how many we get. I have over 150 you's. I hope to get 1000 before the end of the year.

>the 90s will never come back again

It had a hard time being made back then too, but yeah I still agree Blazing Saddles would get shat on nowadays.

Love that movie

Seriously? Only 150?

watched this the other day. It's a literal 10/10 movie.

Do you seriously think the modern SJW mafia would get the self conscious joke? Cmon son

@74541296
>barely 150 in 9 months
>plans to get 850 in 3 months
Just give up

I just got 2 in this thread, 3 in another on /v, and 5 on /pol. It is easy to do. I plan to get at least 500 this weekend since I have no plans

I can see the Jezebel/Salon articles now just thinking about it