youtu.be/frGbGBKDhaI
youtube.com/watch?v=N5rzUx8qOsU
youtube.com/watch?v=pMErlY2CIs0
archive.org/details/FILTHYFRANKEXPOSESHIMSELF
youtube.com/watch?v=zqWcCJKVHhk
youtube.com/watch?v=7-IkUdg9YWM
youtube.com/watch?v=sqMKvH2t24Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dont care if Cred Forums hates him, Frank rarely fails to make me laugh. The cake trilogy is absolute YoutubeKino

>I'm gay
>b0ss can i habe da hamburger pls

What did he mean by this?

boring retard with a boring retard fanbase

Talentless Faggot with cancerous fanbase.

i like this

youtube.com/watch?v=w28NKJJHPZM

Idubbz is better imo

when is content cop gonna take down this heathen filthy frank?

haha. japanese! so weird xd

Legitimately creative and funny guy who doesn't do the normal Youtube celebrity thing of sticking to the exact same formula for every single video.

Shame he has such wretched fucking fans.

Nigga has talent.
youtu.be/frGbGBKDhaI
Too bad his audience sucks.

Isn't content cop demonetized under the new rules

I unironically like the Filthy Frank lore and there's nothing you can do about it

I've only seen his "le wrong generation" video

It was pretty good

FPBP

DizastaMusic is the "greatest" YouTube channel of all time.

While there are channels that have produced better content (such as even TVFilthyFrank), not one channel encompasses the original intentions behind the website as well as DizastaMusic. It's everything YouTube was supposed to be, with a lot of original qualities too. The entire evolution of YouTube and internet culture exists within the content on DM.

The Frank character is quite niche (and was always intended for a small audience) and yet appeals to millions, and DM has even spawned something as mainstream as The Harlem Shake.

DizastaMusic has everything.

He's ok at times

Cake 3 was a letdown.

GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE

I'm almost thirty and I love baneposting.

Literally a god.

1- iDubbbz
2- Frank
3- Anything4views
9001- Maxmoefoe
9002- Howtobasic

I love how they're all a bunch of random youtubers who came together and collaborate though.

>Anything4views at 3

That fat cunt's unfunny as fuck and iDubbbz even called him out on it

Do they all live in the same city and where?

No, some are in Australia, some are in USA. They just travel back and forth for videos and conventions etc.

Not a bad life Tbh

shrek is genuinely funny

>all that shit
>starter pack
fucking christ insecure Cred Forums plebs
thats a deluxe pack

Sounds fun, h-how can I start gettining paid to shit post on youtube

>shell oil
w-what?

Literally how fucking new? Cred Forumsedditors love everything on that chart. Maybe you should just go back.

hello, man with the taste of a 16 year old kid

Listen to his Needle Drop interview, the guy is a huge faggot. I thought his videos were creative comedy, turns out it was just "lol so random" bullshit from the beginning

so you're almost a wizard?

link me pls bby

>normie makes fun of autists using autistic humor
>gains massive autistic fanbase

pic related average filthy frank fan

Honestly Frank is really funny, but he attracts the worst

iDubbz is to Frank what Frasier was to Cheers

i can relate to them. normie humour ruined humour and i thnik frank, idubbz etc. are doing different stuff and not doing mediocre mainstream shit

They outdid themselves with Hair, and they spent too much time fucking around instead of just eating the thing with Human

That said Frank's reaction to what amounted to a Views vs Idubbz vomit contest was fucking hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=N5rzUx8qOsU

3:46
iDubbbz clearly doesn't like fat cunt

>Implying his tattoo videos aren't funny

Are iDubbbz, Filthy Frank, anything4views, and maxmoefoe the Wu Tang Clan of YouTube?

I think there's a lot of salty MDE fans who are mad jelly of Frank's popularity and secretly wish MDE gave more of a shit about their 90% vertical-video 'expirimental improv' YouTube channel compared to Frank's high def, high concept filthkino

Views/fatmanbun is fucking awful in the regular videos, but he's so SAVAGE in the streams that he's ok in my book.

Sounds like you're the one soaked in sodium, sheepy.

Me too. It's on par with Tolkien, imho no homo

You know Cred Forums is trash when the suck MDE dick and think FilthyFrank is bad at the same time

He used to have an actual personality. The jojivlogs were rad. Just a case of his characters becoming far too popular and him selling out to keep making money.

youtube.com/watch?v=pMErlY2CIs0

or maybe Cred Forums is made up of many users with different opinions

Cake Trilogy is high art.

Yes. They also provide financial support.

Shrek the movie or Shrek the meme?

yes
iDubbbz=Method Man
Filthy Frank=Ghost Face
Views=ODB
Max=Raekwon

Is Filthy Frank an auteur?

He used to be legitimately funny, now every video is just Jackass tier unfunny ironic shit with his gay friends.

Remember when it was just him and the dumb rants? Character shit? Now he just vomits on his faggot friends.

Joji's a fucking faggot and I wish he had never exposed himself, I wish he just kept it as i was and had cameos from other autists every so often, now it's a crew of them and it isn't good.

Pretty good along with the rest of the gang. Wish they'd get an Adult Swim show.

>the original lyrics are "you could still be what you want to"
>Joji turned it into "don't be what you want to" in his remix
>Joji has a strong dislike of most of his audience and doesn't like what Frank has become
>off screen Joji has severe health issues

Great post.

>off screen Joji has severe health issues

Which is why he doesn't do Frank anymore and does 'lore' videos to keep the fanbase on track and not lose people.

Harlem Shake changed everything, but it's his fault for changing his set up for the influx of newfags. He could have kept producing the same content, doing what he wanted for laughs instead of trying to be bigger. So he can whine all he wants, but he buckled.

In his reveal video, he went somewhat in-depth in to his health in order to get the audience to accept that he needs to slow the fuck down. But, of course, it backfired astronomically so he tried to remove the video entirely and just switched to making videos much more slowly.

He removed the video, but other people uploaded it, look for Filthy Frank Exposes Himself, it's the actual guy talking about his seizures and shit with photos of him in hospital. It was the last nail in the coffin for Filthy Frank.

archive.org/details/FILTHYFRANKEXPOSESHIMSELF

I just think he doesn't like being around drunk chad, he seems pretty ok with him in any other videos

I just think he doesn't like being around drunk chad, he seems pretty ok with him in any other videos

MDE, pepe and RLM are ok.

gibe da pu55y pls b0ss

is he half jap

ok, no idea why it spammed

>PaRappaTheRapper
Holy shit that's old school. Haven't seen that name since I was browsing through the video game aisle at Blockbuster 19 years ago

but funhaus is good

Jerma is an innocent soul, remove this at once

james a cute

this isnt talent, this is like 20 minutes in fruity loops

sellout

>someone created this

I'm don't know if I'm impressed or disgusted.

if he was a sellout, he would need to have sponsors, which he doesn't have. maxmoefoe and idubbbz also dont receive sponsorship, which makes them elder god tier.

h3h3 sold out hardcore though

I want to like him, since I like some of the people he's loosely associated with.

More often than not, he just comes off as a cringier and more vulgar H3H3. His views are also bordering on alt-right, from what I can gather.

HE BOUGHT INTO THE ALT-RIGHT MEME! THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

Get HowToBasic fucking out of there!

13 year old detected.

Hah thats what (You) think.

>cringier and more vulgar h3h3
>His views are also bordering on alt-right
Reddit:the post

got em

Eh, edups is better

Are you trying to prove that it's a shitty umbrella term used to smear people who disagree with.

>>>/reddit/

idubbz stole the show because he is physically more attractive.

He's got nice cocksucking lips

The only one that would've made sense was Eric Andrew and that is not there

I think it's hilarious when he's out on the streets of japan and saying shit like IM A BAKA GAIJIN and making these automatons react like he's a 7 foot tall black guy with fear but also an insatiable curiosity.

And I don't really care it's like eric andre I enjoy it enough to not bother with bullshit semantics and opinions on memeboards

Good video's. Retarded fanbase.

IM GAY XD

He actually doesn't.

He does

I'd watch it

I watch a lot of that stuff and I post here.
Does it upset you?

if only
there are some songs that are less mixed, but this takes talent

It's akin to taking a poem and writing a new one only using words from the old

>iphone poster
we know, buddy

Joji is actually talented

Cant stand the other guys

ET 2 was kino

Everything else he does is awful.

A tragic hero who gave up on his dreams and decided to become the filthy.

Not funny, but, I like the music Joji makes

youtube.com/watch?v=zqWcCJKVHhk

yes

why is mde, red letter media and pepe in here?

because you're a faggot cuck.

you can literally do this in 5 minutes in audacity

jesus

joji said in a podcast that he doesn't actually share any opinions with the filthy frank character, he generally comes across as a standard liberal normie

> Description

>Filthy Frank is the embodiment of everything a person should not be. He is anti-PC, anti-social, and anti-couth. He behaves and reacts excessively to everything expressly to highlight the ridiculousness of racism, misogyny, legalism, injustice, ignorance and other social blights. He also sets an example to show how easy it is in the social media for any zany material to gain traction/followings by simply sharing unsavoury opinions and joking about topics many find offensive.There is no denying that the show is terribly offensive, but this terrible offensiveness is a deliberate and unapologetic parody of the whole social media machine and a reflection of the human microcosm that that social media is. OR MAYBE IM JUST FUCKING RETARDED.

The description of his channel.
Joji is not Frank. Frank is a persona.

You know what birds like to drink?

Joji seems really cool, would have a beer with.

Fat Cunt is just bullying material at this point but seems to be friendly.

Max 44444looks like he is a lovable asshole, you know? some bantz here and there.

Ian is funny but he strikes me as a real asshole/diva irl.

Ian actually comes off really well in the vlogs. All of em are fine desu imo

>what is esoteric humour
>if i don't get it it must be trash

most of those are pandering garbage but MDE have at least some funny shit, and h3h3 was fantastic back when he was just making .exe's and he wasn't his playing into being his girlfriend's mindslave for mad views and ad traffic.

this is bait and i am baited.

>buying into bullshit media zeitgeist terms coined in IRC channels and groupchats between journos

I think MDE are being ironic and are fully self aware. they smoke shit tonnes of weed as much as they pretend they don't. they're kids showing idiotic assholes how stupid they're being

With all the garbage popular Youtubers over the years, I'm kind of glad the Shrimpsons+friends are getting more popular. I mean, it even lead to other Youtubers changing their content around (e.g. Scarce, Pewdiepie). Funny or not, it's better than most.

Apart from Mega64, Gus Johnson, Be Nice to Me Productions, , they're the only active Youtubers I watch anymore. Every other decent channel is inactive due to real life circumstances (skunkpaste, r33mix) or they moved onto other media (Good Neighbours in SNL, MDE with Adult Swim).

Plus, maybe occasionally Reviewbrah, Needledrop, plus RLM and other film review fags.

>tfw all of their original friend-groups are nowhere to be seen
>every single one of their videos are this culmination of the Autism Avengers

I wouldn't have it any other way

>original friend-groups
Who? I've only watched Idubbbz who brings along his cameraman and occasionally one or two dudes that appeared in his videos

I guess he's the one who didn't originally have his own group of regulars

This.

He was good, but now its just... meh, kinda boring

compare this gold:
youtube.com/watch?v=7-IkUdg9YWM

to this shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=sqMKvH2t24Q

The jokes and puns and shit are great in the first video, but that fucking voice is annoying as hell

BUMP